Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:28:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Have $10k to start gambling with altcoins. What the best way to start?  (Read 1644 times)
CryptovationX

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:28:30 AM

Right now all the coins price are going down, this is the good time to start buying.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zvezdopad

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.

A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.

I'm thinking now about to short Ripple, IOTA, Litecoin and Ethereum.

So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

I do not think it's worth investing in Ripple now.  IOTA is a good project, I also plan to invest in this coin in the future.  Now the price for all coins is low, so you can invest in any promising coin.
code

Activity: 536
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

The best solution is to make an investment portfolio of the TOP 20 coins. Then you will definitely not lose your money>
azisjz4

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

https://okglobalcoinsg.com/

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 08:05:35 PM

for me, $ 10k is quite large money and if you can buy good coins you will get a big profit. in my opinion, by looking at the current market conditions maybe long-term investment in bitcoin and ethereum is still one of the right choices, besides for short-term investments I prefer ethereum and maybe ltc, xrp or you can see top 10 coins. or don't you buy masternode LGC which in my opinion is the best masternode with high volume

sarasofrup

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:43:32 PM

I don't fully understand what you mean by gambling, but for me, if I were to have as much as $10,000, I would split that money into  good parts, and invest them in my all time favorite coins, and hodl them. I think now is the best time for that option, seeing how low the prices are in the market now.
bummm

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:21:40 PM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin
Have bought into BTC and have sent it to bitfinex now and wan't to start trading and investing later.
A friend of me who is in the game for while told me that almost all coins are crap and I should hold only BTC and maybe Monero but not now because prices are still too high.
So my question is what is the most worthless shitcoin that make me the most money with shorting and how low can it go?

Currently the market is in the process of correction and even bitcoin does not profit. I just bought bitcoin and ethereum at a cheap price and I'm looking forward to growth.
CoxxxLover

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Instead of any advice on the forum listen to your environment, with whom you maintain friendly relations. I would save until 9,000 out of 1,000. I would try with small. And there would look, where it turns out better.

wowprolol

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:03:20 AM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

I think you chose good coins for investment on a short term.  But I do not advise you to be greedy and it's better to sell coins when the price grows significantly.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

Hey I'm new to that crypto game and wanna make some money  Grin

Well, as long as you can afford your to lose your $10k, it will be easy to start buying any good coins.
What makes you think the price of altcoins now are too high in the market now ? I think this is the most bottom of altcoins.
You may buying some good coins like LTC, DOGE, or XMR. They are good.
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 04:46:24 PM

Since you said gambling, then it means the $10k is a money that you can afford to lose. My simple advice for you is divide the fund into three, use the first to hold Bitcoin , the second for the first top five Altcoins and the remaining for under value solid projects.
toolsydas

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 06:29:18 PM

Yes, it's a bad idea to gamble in cryptocurrency. And first of all, you need to invest in your knowledge and then you will be more confident in trading or investing. If you will just gamble - you will lose all the money in the end.
Kaller

Activity: 752
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 12:16:52 PM

Just make sure that you are sticking to the top coins in the crypto industry when you are doing your trading activities. $10K is a lot money and you would not want to end up losing that money because you invested it in some scam coin. Also make sure that you are always keeping some part of that in bitcoin as that is the best coin you would ever invest in.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:46:26 PM

It is better to call it trading than gambling, as it means that you are not doing any research just put your money and
waiting for the outcome. The market is in declining position for 9 months and should be around the bottom so shorting
is not a best option at the moment as in 4Q the trend can change quickly into bullish.

Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:05:29 AM

All the crypto mentioned by you have potential to grow , this is the best time to invest. I would suggest you to buy and hold , not to trade . The market is very volatile and unpredictable. Take a look at NPXS, NCASH and CAS. I hoping it to go atleast x20 from here soon.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2940
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:26:22 AM

Why you are looking into other coin if you can simply invest to Monero.

With the choices you mentioned I'm going to remove IOTA and Ripple. Litecoin and Ethereum is a good bet to start trading on any exchange that you prefer and make sure that you won't regret holding these coins. DYOR still so you won't regret if something goes wrong.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

Do you really want to gamble? This is not a place like in 2017 where you put money and win in every case. Now the market is pretty hard, many good projects go down and cost less and less, may be to trade real currency?

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: