Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:44:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FIRSTCOIN block explorer is back !  (Read 103 times)
Martdekaar (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 03:48:27 PM

So I was involved in this thing and for months I thought it was a scam. Ultimately it turns out not to be a scam, however fraudulent activities have been carried out for sure by the management. That management left FIRSTCOIN months ago and they put together another coin (JAAG) which is a definite ponzi, as they say they will exchange "useless" FIRSTCOINS to their new coin.....

Anyway it seems that the previous management is really gone to promote their new coin, and there was a statement by the new owner clearing the picture about what happened during the fraud period.

I know there are lots of investors like me stuck with FIRSTCOINs but now I started to believe in it again, as the announcement from the owner seems kinda legit.

However the block explorer was down for a while. I guess it was in the posession of the fraud management.

Now it is back online but to be honest it still seems a bit suspicious to me. Can anyone share an expert view on whats going on based on the explorer ? I cannot understand this... Is this how a legit block explorer should look like ?

http://explorer.firstcoinproject.com/
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: