Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 09:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] 🔥Vertex Marketplace - The worlds first token Aftermarket. 🔥  (Read 95282 times)
Vertex_ICO (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

How does the aftermarket sale work?

Check out our explainer video to get a better idea of how our AfterMarket will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUM_EBmoH-s
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:38:30 PM

I am new in the Crypto space and have come across Vertex. This looks like the safest option for me as opposed to others coming across as scams or not legit. This is an exciting time to come into crypto in my opinion!

Thank you Caitlin!
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:40:51 PM

Vertex is creating the first market of its kind and a unique token that combines trading, venture capital experience, and fair-value-based tokenization. Vertex will create a financial ecosystem that will ensure a high-end, profitable market for investments in cryptocurrency, through its platform. Vertex offers the first aftermarket for ICO’s, which will provide investors with strong opportunities to get returns and bring more fiat resources into cryptocurrency markets, by attracting capital through its ICO vetting mechanisms.
Caitlin

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:42:44 PM

Check out our explainer video to get a better idea of how our AfterMarket will work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUM_EBmoH-s

Thanks for the link! I'll be sure to check it out!
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:43:21 PM

Grin

Grin
JessicaVL

Activity: 346
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this true and if so can you further explain how?

Sure, as you may know, many ICO tracking sites and advisors accept payments for better ratings which makes it hard for inexperienced investors to differentiate the good from the bad.

We negate this because of the fact that we rigorously vet the project and will only list a project on our platform when we invest in the project ourselves (We will always invest a minimum of $500 000 into a project that we plan to list on our platform.)

That sounds very interesting but how can we be sure that Vertex will not fall into the bribery trap?

We will only ever list tokens that we personally invest, and by taking bribes, we go against everything that we set out to do.

This sound like a trustworthy, reliable project! I am excited to see where it goes!
LamboLegend

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:44:41 PM

Wow, Vertex has up to 11 bounties to participate in! This is an incredible opportunity, thank you so much for allowing the community to become apart of your project. Grin

I can't wait to start claiming my VTEX tokens and spreading your message!
Keep up the great work, Vertex. Kiss

Thank you for joining our journey. Please let me know if there is anything else you may need.

If I were to say write an article for the bounty, would I get in contact with you as proof of work and what aspects would you like to see incorporated into it? Informative, perspective or a bit of both? Huh
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:45:04 PM

I have seen some posts that suggest that Vertex could be the solution to corruption within ICO listing systems? Is this true and if so can you further explain how?

Sure, as you may know, many ICO tracking sites and advisors accept payments for better ratings which makes it hard for inexperienced investors to differentiate the good from the bad.

We negate this because of the fact that we rigorously vet the project and will only list a project on our platform when we invest in the project ourselves (We will always invest a minimum of $500 000 into a project that we plan to list on our platform.)

That sounds very interesting but how can we be sure that Vertex will not fall into the bribery trap?

We will only ever list tokens that we personally invest, and by taking bribes, we go against everything that we set out to do.

Thank you! Any other questions you might have?

This sound like a trustworthy, reliable project! I am excited to see where it goes!

Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:46:04 PM

Wow, Vertex has up to 11 bounties to participate in! This is an incredible opportunity, thank you so much for allowing the community to become apart of your project. Grin

I can't wait to start claiming my VTEX tokens and spreading your message!
Keep up the great work, Vertex. Kiss

Thank you for joining our journey. Please let me know if there is anything else you may need.

If I were to say write an article for the bounty, would I get in contact with you as proof of work and what aspects would you like to see incorporated into it? Informative, perspective or a bit of both? Huh

A bit of both! And you can submit the info to Bounty0x
JessicaVL

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Where would be the best place to find information on the Advisors and Investors of the project?
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:55:11 PM

Directly from our website here: https://vertex.market/

Where would be the best place to find information on the Advisors and Investors of the project?
Caitlin

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

Grin

Grin
Had a look at the video, it's well done and quite self-explanatory. I am looking forward to seeing how this project grows!

How much is the buy-in to the ICO sale?

That Crypto Guy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:33:41 PM

Just checked out your website, cool project! When is your ICO live?
_AlexX

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:38:11 PM

Hi, this is alex, ceo of vertex. ICO is live 27th August 2018
That Crypto Guy

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:05:33 PM

Hi, this is alex, ceo of vertex. ICO is live 27th August 2018

I am going to partake in your bounty program to ensure I am one of the first token holders, which platform would pay out most for sharing and which platform needs more means of delivering your message? More people need to know about your project!

Go Vertex!
JessicaVL

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:08:13 PM

Hey Vertex team! could you please tell me what the difference between vertex and and a normal exchange ?
Caitlin

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:09:09 PM

What is the value of the Vtex?
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:02 PM

Grin

Grin
Had a look at the video, it's well done and quite self-explanatory. I am looking forward to seeing how this project grows!

How much is the buy-in to the ICO sale?

Minimum buy in is $50, and no limit.
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:11:58 PM

What is the value of the Vtex?
1 VTEX token will be worth $0.22 on the first day of ICO and will progress in value over time.
Vertex_ICO (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 02:12:38 PM

German translation reserved

You can check out our bounty campaign at https://bounty0x.io
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: