Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:23:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [RET] ReMoneta - a uniquely stable, reward-based online payment currency  (Read 12677 times)
Dzefa

Activity: 103
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 04:42:20 PM

What will be the difference between RET tokens and ReMoneta tokens?

I think they are on different blockchains for different purposes.I don't get that too good, tried reading it twice and I don't understand it too good lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klackalica

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 05:21:18 PM

You have many times brought out the sustainability aspect of your project. Why is it important for a currency to be involved in sustainability, does it bring some value to the project?

Well humanity is evolving and we understand that it is better to have something sustainable then opposite Cheesy
james7854

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 09:05:18 PM

Does anybody know where the team is situated at? As in what's their location?

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

You are right, even their ex president is supporting Remoneta Cheesy

Wow if he's supporting it, then it must be good right? Smiley
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:43:43 AM

Why is that important? It could very well be that they don't all work at the same place.

I read on previous pages that the team is located in Europe and more specifically Estonia. If they have not moved then I guess this is still valid information.

I you read more abut ReMoneta then you find out that sustainability and being environmentally friendly is one of the core ideas of ReMoneta. They have reasoned it in a following way:

"Slightly above we were talking about the land that ReMoneta holds and how it is used. For example, when renting out land, the activities done on that land should align with our positive values - e.g. organic farming, children's playgrounds, helping wild animals, green energy.
Similarly, we encourage the community to also support these similar values. If a community member supports these same values, and drives these values, then this is also a part of our community mining (rather than using a lot electricity for more conventional mining for e.g. Bitcoin)."
Ranunculus2

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:58:11 AM

I you read more abut ReMoneta then you find out that sustainability and being environmentally friendly is one of the core ideas of ReMoneta. They have reasoned it in a following way:

"Slightly above we were talking about the land that ReMoneta holds and how it is used. For example, when renting out land, the activities done on that land should align with our positive values - e.g. organic farming, children's playgrounds, helping wild animals, green energy.
Similarly, we encourage the community to also support these similar values. If a community member supports these same values, and drives these values, then this is also a part of our community mining (rather than using a lot electricity for more conventional mining for e.g. Bitcoin)."

So if I understand correctly the land will be rented out in controlled amounts and for strict purposes which are ok with the Remoneta principle?
AndreaTheGiant

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:59:44 AM

Only of he has experience in this kind of business or in crypto. Being a president does not mean you know anything. Look at the USA president XD
primbool

Activity: 185

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

I didnt really understand this mining part well - will there be no physical mining?
Ajutokintumi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:47:55 PM

Who do you consider to be your main competition?
CillaryHlinton

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:02:23 PM

Can you tell me more about that dual token system?
MaggieMcGill

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:16:44 PM

What i like about ReMoneta is that it  could be a central hub where all crypto flows through to retailers and service provders,and we do need something like that!
Memmoria

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:26:55 PM

Why does ReMoneta have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?
Blueoyster

Activity: 248
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:54:29 PM

Why does ReMoneta have its own token? Why not just use Ether or Bitcoin?Whats the benefit of that,wouldnt be easier to just use eth/btc?

Remoneta has too much unique things to offer to be just using ETH or BTC instead.
Ridethewave

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:01:39 PM

Remoneta has too much unique things to offer to be just using ETH or BTC instead.

Also it is land backed, so it does not make sense to use ETH or BTC.
Beltalowda

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:11:21 PM

Probably other stable coins I think.
HakiMikkinen

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:19:02 PM

Only of he has experience in this kind of business or in crypto. Being a president does not mean you know anything. Look at the USA president XD

It is good enough to have him, he can be great and is great for promoting Remoneta too Cheesy
Avdogado

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 06:39:40 PM

It is good enough to have him, he can be great and is great for promoting Remoneta too Cheesy

Yep, not a lot of projects can say that president of a country is supporting them and believes in the project!
constructive_criticism

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:20:42 PM

Probably other stable coins I think.

Don't know if there is any direct competition, but the market is big enough so that everyone can fit inside.
cmdr1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:48:44 PM

Also it is land backed, so it does not make sense to use ETH or BTC.

What is the logic behind this? I mean why does land based crypto need its own coin?
innerDemon

Activity: 176

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:46:22 PM

Yep, not a lot of projects can say that president of a country is supporting them and believes in the project!

Its a very strong reference for some project!
TheRedKing

Merit: 5

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:13:29 AM

Its a very strong reference for some project!

It's a good publicity stunt, I'll give you that. How much the president knows of the project, that's questionable.
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: