Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2018, 10:29:47 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I Will Promote Your Offer To 250 - 300 Video Sharing Sites In 3 Days!  (Read 16 times)
Dinbanks

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

I will create a video promotion based on your offer and upload it to the top ranked 250 (at a minimum) to up to 300 video advertising/posting sites in 2.5 to 3 days (at an average rate of 85 to 90 uploads per day). This will give your offer massive exposure very quickly as I have nothing but free time since being retired and I love spending my free time on anything video and picture related.

Just as a point of fyi about me I am originally from Washington, D.C. and three years ago I retired to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Since being here in Brazil I have developed an unexpected love for video and photography. I created my YT channel (search my first & last name) focusing on my new life here in Brazil a few weeks after I arrived and I have been hooked on creating videos ever since. Just as a side note and further fyi about me, ever since video has become such an avid hobby I have develped an unconscience reflex to envision a lot of what I see in any given moment as a video lol! I actually uploaded a video recently while I was taking my daily walk along Copoacabana beach and advocating this awesome forum to my YT subscribers and FB followers.

The fee for this service is only 65USD (roughly .40 cents per upload) and as stated above I will compose a video based on the content in your offer and submit to you for approval.  Upon your approval pay the 65USD fee and I will immediately begin uploading to the sites in order of the number 1 ranked site on down the ranking list. When I upload your video to each posting site I will be creating each account with your offer name or whatever name you choose as the user name and providing you the password.  Additionally for the sake of accurate accountability I will be notifying you of each upload I do by sending you notifications in groups of every 7 to 10 uploads as opposed to flooding your inbox with single 1 for 1 upload notifcations. And to reiterate I will have your minimum of 250 video uploads done at a maximum in 3 days.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.