Bitcoin Forum
September 24, 2024, 01:27:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The introduction of Pluotos Coin.  (Read 42 times)
easydrawrex (OP)

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:06:01 PM

Here in one of the booming cities in the Philippines, there was this introduction to a new cryptocurrency which is the Pluotos Coin but there are so many issues because their goal and mission is not explained properly and they just promise that after a year or two, their coin would become $2/coin and they keep on saying that they will beat Bitcoin and Pluotos is the innovation of Bitcoin but many local Cryptocurrency experts believe it is just a scam because their requirement is that each investor should invest minimum of 100 Tokens and they have no Whitepaper, and is not listed on any ICO and exchange site.
isidrorex

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 03:27:34 PM

Pluotos Coin reminds me of Bitconnect and I laugh every time I remember Bitconnect because of their advertising where they really pushed and emphasized that they are legit but ended up being a SCAM. Pluotos Coin is also like that where their "Coach/Leader" said that they are legit and they will beat Bitcoin in the next few years. Seriously bro? Bitcoin? Bitcoin is the KING! And right now, the SEC issued warning about Pluotos Coin that states to the public to avoid investing in Pluotos Coin because they are not registered and they have really no future in the cryptocurrency world.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: