Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:26:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ethereum game] Bear Escape-Shortcut to 10,000 ETH within 72 hrs  (Read 279 times)
JennyBakery (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:38:15 PM
Last edit: September 29, 2018, 06:39:04 AM by JennyBakery

The Most addicting Ethereum game
Unparalleled winning chance, largest prize pool!

1. About

Bear Escape is a decentralized game on Ethereum network.

Legend has it…

that there is ETH treasure hidden on the Bear Island.

Treasure hunters from around the world have sought after the treasure.

Each participant purchases key for entry in the game, only the key holder selected by smart contract is the survivor of the bear market who gets to make his way out of the bear island with blessings.

2. Start your adventure NOW!

a. Setup Metamask on your computer or TrustWallet on your mobile phone;

b. Purchase keys with ETH in Metamask/ TrustWallet wallet;

c. When all keys are sold out of one round, a winner will be drawn by the smart contract who will get 100% prize pool.  And the next round will start automatically.

2. Make instant real cryptocurrency earnings, shortcut to huge fortune

a. 100% of the prize pot goes to the jackpot winner, rewards that vary from 1 ETH, 10 ETH, 100 ETH to 10,000 ETH are available immediately!

b. Extra rewards from referring Bear Escape to your friends, 10% of their transaction in the game will be credited to you!

c. Enjoy another 50% of your referral rewards by joining our community as an early bird at Bear Escape Discord Community.

3. Ethereum smart contract ensures complete decentralisation, transparency and fairness of the game

4. How to take advantage of the referral rewards?

You can refer yourself to Bear Escape for a 10% discount when purchasing your keys! The game DOES NOT require an existing player to enjoy the referral rewards.

Bear Escape game was created with community in mind, join us now at Discord Community
Visit us at https://bearescape.io/ to lock your grand prize!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
einax_oliver

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Have you already published a smart contract? Can we check it out?
Mr_Xman

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:50:31 PM

what about the game rule? is that online game?
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:57:58 PM

Thank you for replying. We are currently conducting internal test and the smart contract runs on the Ethereum testnet. For updates on the launch timeline and smart contract, you are welcome to join our discord community at https://discord.gg/46hFpDh to keep an eye on our announcement and updates!
joebiden11

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:01:47 PM

Sounds good Smiley Smiley Smiley
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:54:00 AM

what about the game rule? is that online game?

All players purchase keys with ETH for entry in the game, till all keys are sold out and fully distributed during a round, the lucky key number will be drawn and broadcasted to all players.

The jackpot winner takes away 100% of the prize pool! 10,000 ETH at most. The four prize pot vary from 1 ETH to 10,000 ETH, with various entry costs and winning possibilities that cater to the need of wide player base  in the crypto world.
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:16:34 AM

Sounds good Smiley Smiley Smiley

Thank you dear Joe, joined our discord channel yet?

You are more than welcome to hop on the ark with us at https://discord.gg/46hFpDh now to escape from the bear market.
cypto_kitty_gabi

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:22:51 AM

this game will rock the world!!!
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:29:54 AM

Hey dear kitties pretty, lol, thank you for your kind words Smiley I do hope Bear Escape will rock the world, for its gameplay, pleasure and complete transparency. Team is here with our players!
M.S.I

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:04:48 AM

All the good times of the day, when going to the official site https://bearescape.io/ we see that we are asked to undergo authentication in the group of discord. I did this and talked to the group administrator, he is also one of the creators of bearescape. How will it look like? The project is still at the stage of closed testing, when it is announced it will be something like a lottery. We will buy the participants (ignore) for a fee, I think that there are lottery tickets in the etherium, after a certain time, a lottery begins, those tickets that randomly win will bring profit in the etherium to its owner. At the same time, you can win up to 10,000 etheriums per game, This is a jackpot) Let's see what happens from this.

Four prize pots: 1ETH, 10 ETH, 100 ETH and 10,000 ETH, respectively, per game.
Only 4 winning positions, but this is an excellent reward. Announcement of the project next week tentatively.

bonji77

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2018, 04:14:05 AM

Hey dear kitties pretty, lol, thank you for your kind words Smiley I do hope Bear Escape will rock the world, for its gameplay, pleasure and complete transparency. Team is here with our players!
I see this game has advantages by using eth, but here does it not affect the price of eth which continues to decline? and I want to know more about the other advantages of this game later

KAMAGAMES
TelegramTwitterFacebook ●●●●●●BUY KAMAGAMES TOKENS●●●●●● Linked-InRedditMedium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀Join the growing community of players from around the world ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

I see this game has advantages by using eth, but here does it not affect the price of eth which continues to decline? and I want to know more about the other advantages of this game later
[/quote]
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:14:32 AM

Thank you for your reply! the question is good! I'd rather say there has to be an exceptionally large player base that could possibly affect the ETH price.  Some very successfully cases like FOMO 3D doubtlessly contributed to the increase in gas fee, considering we are at the very early stage, we might not affect the etc price yet.

I think we are in a good position to play in the Ethereum game with declining ETH price. To purchase keys at low cost in exchange for comparably high chance of winning rewards is a good choice.

Hope this helped you to understand the whole concept.
gerald232

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 07:35:27 AM

I really like playing games, and there are hidden treasures, you come with games on the ethereum network, I think it's very interesting to follow. I will preview the progress of your project.
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:38:04 AM

I really like playing games, and there are hidden treasures, you come with games on the ethereum network, I think it's very interesting to follow. I will preview the progress of your project.

Thanks for your kind words, we are targeting Mid-Sep for the launch of our website. There will be new rewarding mechanism and incentives added to the game. We are looking forward to the big moment!

You are more than welcome to join our discord community at https://discord.gg/46hFpDh for project updates and big announcements.
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:55:08 AM

Check out our latest updates on Bear Escape development from our Medium publication!

For the recent 3 weeks we've encountered critical issues, and took them down! For the following few days before the game go live, we plan to invite a few discord community members to participate in our beta testing and contribute your thoughts and ideas to the improvements of the game.

There will be TestNet ETH distributed to the participants and all participants' feedback are highly valued!

Stay tuned by joining our Discord and Telegram community for more updates!

Let's escape from this damn Bear Market!
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:37:22 AM

Ethereum game Bear Escape beta test just commenced! You are cordially invited to play in the free trial game! Currently Bear Escape runs on the Ethereum Ropsten Test Network, you will be distributed TestNet Ethereum to purchase keys for entry into this game!

How to join

1. Join the Bear Escape Discord Community via https://discord.gg/46hFp
2. Send your ETH address to @bear escape.io in the Bear Escape channel.
3. Switch to ‘Ropsten Test Network’ in your MetaMask/TrustWallet to receive the TestNet Ethereum
4. Open up https://play88play.bearescape.io/ and start your explore into the Bear Escape game!

For rules and guidance, please go to how-to-play section on the game website.

Basic introduction to Bear Escape

EXITS: There are 4 exits on the island. Each exit will allow a certain pool of ETH treasure to be carried out. The amount of ETH treasure allowed to be carried out will depend on the price and availability of the keys.
KEY: Keys gives you a possibility to leave Bear Island with your ETH treasure. The more keys you purchase, the greater chance    you stand to successfully escape from the Island with your ETH treasure!
WINNER: The WINNER will get 100% prize pool. And the KEY holder of which is drawn by the Ethereum smart contract is the WINNER. The winning KEY will be announced when all KEYS of one EXIT are sold out.

Beta test has commenced and will conclude at 6:00–7:00 AM UTC Sep 21st. We are expecting feedback and suggestions from our beta testers, feel free to contribute your ideas and share your thoughts in our discord community. There will be a reward pool set aside for most supportive members, bug hunters ad active players!

Bear Escape is expecting you! Join us now !
JennyBakery (OP)

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

Updates on latest winning numbers of Bear Escape

Bear Escape has been live since Sep 26th UTC 14:00 PM. Charlie Lee Exit proves to be the most popular EXIT for escaping from the bear market. 86  hours since Bear Escape went live, Charlie Lee has come to its 13th Round which indicates 13 $ETH went to the 13 jackpot winners, in the meanwhile all referral rewards have been fully distributed to all participants who referred Bear Escape to their friends.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: