Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to mine BTC/ETH online?  (Read 160 times)
GoldenView (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Hello Members, I know that if I want to mine Bitcoin or Ethereum or other altcoin then need GPU (source-google). But some online website giving opportunity of mine just creating account no any task. Is it true? How its result? I found some website btcminer, btconline, freebitco, ethonline, minebtc, bitzfree etc.

Work For Better
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
edwardceng

Activity: 266
Merit: 50

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:01:50 AM

I found some website btcminer, btconline, freebitco, ethonline, minebtc, bitzfree etc.
first, not mine but a faucet program.

if it's the most important Legit/Scam, it's not profitable just wasting time to sign up with your wallet.

hh4mmm

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:48:29 AM

I found some website btcminer, btconline, freebitco, ethonline, minebtc, bitzfree etc.

if it's the most important Legit/Scam, it's not profitable just wasting time to sign up with your wallet.

Most people just created that to fraud and scam individual most in such site they will ask you to pay some btc to start mining as a form of fees to activate your mining.
Hahaha those one are totally scam.
jillscarbrough

Activity: 588
Merit: 335

Steady State Finance

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

I'm not familiar with those sites, The both member whose commenting above me may more experience about it, so listen to them.  Roll Eyes

If you want to do "online mining" or may mining without having some mining hardware, you can rent some hash from some hash rentals such as NiceHash or Mining Rig Rentals, and forget about all of the free programs offers that you said above.
GoldenView (OP)

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:42:07 AM

Maybe, because its earning so slow. And I found they giving a chance to withdraw money by upgrade my account. Its like hype or investment site. Faucet is free site, they also giving free ETH and BTC but so little amount.

I'm not familiar with those sites, The both member whose commenting above me may more experience about it, so listen to them.  Roll Eyes

If you want to do "online mining" or may mining without having some mining hardware, you can rent some hash from some hash rentals such as NiceHash or Mining Rig Rentals, and forget about all of the free programs offers that you said above.

Thank you . Cool

Work For Better
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:56:03 AM

Online miner? like cloud miner?
Its nothing bro. For ethash algo, you need high end GPU. if you mine via CPU, youre got nothing bro
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: