Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:54:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
xenosz2

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

i think number of bittrex employees not too much, but they has a very big numbers of users. maybe 10 000 or more...
its not a fully professional service like a commercial bank . it is a private business i think.
use yr brain.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:12:09 AM

shitty scammers
3 weeks passed my funds block & not a single response

hello!

be smart. being angry wont solved your problem. i know many users that get back their acc and money.

all you can do wait for reply to your ticket and be polite with support.  be patient, dont open multiple tickets  cause putted you bottom line of queries.
if you dont get answers or will not solved yr problem within 2 weeks ,go to twitter and send reminders to bittrex employees w yr ticket number
thats all you can do.
good luck

i know you are saying nonsense. no one got their account back
its been 26 days they do not! answer my ticket. while my funds blocked. so stop suggesting those nonsense solutions
there is not a single response to tickets. how could anyone got their problem solved?

+ in twitter you cant send message to those who dont follow you

be sure im smart enough to fu&ck their fraud business
ive already made 30 blog post & will keep it on twitter - facebook & youtube

stop your activities now and wait for response for ONE ticket. if you opened multiple tickets you are puttin to bottom line. dont open again and again. email dont work. only support section works.
bagging them not worth it. wait a 1 week or 2 and send message on twitter to employees. you are right. private message not working. but simple message is working, and you can post to bittrex employees posts with yr ticket number. after 1 or 2 weeks not before!!!
and your problem will be solved.
be smart not angry. iv noticed that if you are a polite person they will be answer you and solving yr problem.
good luck

i had almost 4000$ in bittrex. im not lie. i want to help to people getting back yr money

keep on with ur jokes buddy ( polite? twitter? one ticket? wtf r u talking about?)
seems you cant read the complaints & other posts - or maybe you got paid to just posting your nonsenses here

ill repeat for you : its been 26 days they do not! answer my ticket

okay you r saying  number of bittrex employees not too much? its not our problem
so they should let us to withdraw our funds! thats simple.
Chol_gol

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:41:01 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 12:54:34 PM by Chol_gol

I agree with rapidleech,
he is right.
If they dont have enough clerk to deal with tickets, they can simply enable all accounts in just one click to get rid of thousands of tickets
xenosz2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 01:38:25 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 01:51:36 PM by xenosz2

keep on with ur jokes buddy ( polite? twitter? one ticket? wtf r u talking about?)
seems you cant read the complaints & other posts - or maybe you got paid to just posting your nonsenses here

okay you r saying  number of bittrex employees not too much? its not our problem

believe me. i felt same in a last few weeks like you but  NO SENSE complaining all day in this forum . No sense.  Just follow my instructions and bring yr  money out. Thats all. All other things are no sense.
Use your brain.
altcoin exchanges are not fully legal services. all details in hand of owners. your money is their until you withdrew it.
stop crying and do what to do and bring yr money out.

nobody likes if somebody spams all topic with his/her problem every day.

i know many members they can get back acc and has been upgraded. its fact.

all other are no sense

if you didnt got answer until now dont open support ticket again, go to twitter https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

and send messages with remuinder w yr ticket number to bittrex employees and another to main channel. use "tweet to" option you can find at left side of page
@jyap
@richiela
@ramikawach

@BittrexExchange

only one message, dont bagging them. you can reply to their posts too with yr ticket number.

be polite and informative. at support ticket too.

more info, more explaining, more chances to win.

dont cry, be smart.

but tweeting only if you didnt got answer and didnt solved yr problem within 10-14 days  or more.
support works but slowly
vhd3649

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:10:27 PM

bittrex disabled my account 26 days ago and support not response.
ho3in

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:26:23 PM

my account is disabled too more than 3 week ago, i don't know why they aren't responsive ! https://ibb.co/kLVZaw
Call_Me_Bambi

Activity: 574
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:27:14 PM

many accounts are disabled for almost 1 month... Huh what is going on?people from every country are getting banned every day and bittrex is silent...maybe they are scam??what do you think??? Huh Huh Cry Cry

It's a pity that Bittrex have messed thing up for so many people. They used to be one of the better exchanges out there but now they are going the same way as Poloniex - down the drain !
They are not scamming there users, it's just a case of really bad customer service; the probably have a very small team and are unable to cope with the massive amounts of complaints.
khodakarami

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:30:53 PM

okay you r saying  number of bittrex employees not too much? its not our problem

believe me. i felt same in a last few weeks like you but  NO SENSE complaining all day in this forum . No sense.  Just follow my instructions and bring yr  money out. Thats all. All other things are no sense.
Use your brain.
altcoin exchanges are not fully legal services. all details in hand of owners. your money is their until you withdrew it.
stop crying and do what to do and bring yr money out.

nobody likes if somebody spams all topic with his/her problem every day.

i know many members they can get back acc and has been upgraded. its fact.

all other are no sense

if you didnt got answer until now dont open support ticket again, go to twitter https[Suspicious link removed]xchange

and send messages with remuinder w yr ticket number to bittrex employees and another to main channel. use "tweet to" option you can find at left side of page
@jyap
@richiela
@ramikawach

@BittrexExchange

only one message, dont bagging them. you can reply to their posts too with yr ticket number.

be polite and informative. at support ticket too.

more info, more explaining, more chances to win.

dont cry, be smart.

but tweeting only if you didnt got answer and didnt solved yr problem within 10-14 days  or more.
support works but slowly

Ok, I tried to keep my silence until now, but i can't sit and read you repeating yourself, WITHOUT even understanding what is the situation, at least, please read this one response VERY carefully :
1- Bittrex had a "slack" support chat, many of the people complaining here opened a SINGLE ticket and sent the staff their number in SLACK
2- When they didn't get response from staff (not in slack nor in ticket) they complained to them in slack and many of them got BANED from slack without reasoning nor explanation
3- even if Bittrex had 1 SINGLE support man, handling 600 tickets wouldn't take more than 20 days (30 tickets a day is nothing for a regular support)
4- NOT explaining WHAT is the root of the problem from Bittrex causes more DAMAGE both to people and to their own reputation
5- NOT telling any estimated time about WHEN and HOW the issue can be solved is another part of the problem

Now, BEFORE you start typing about being POLITE, please tell me,

BANNING WITHOUT REASONING,
NOT GIVING INFO ABOUT THE ROOT OF PROBLEM,
NOT ANSWERING ANY OF THOSE 500 TICKETS SO FAR (Not even one from my country Iran)

do YOU consider these behaviors POLITE?
if you say yes, then i would really suggest you to go and visit a psychiatrist because i would say your judgment is corrupted.

but for those who are wondering WHO am I?

I am a medical doctor at the age of 40, a person who trades crypto currencies to be able to help his family's economic situations, living in Iran does not mean every single person is some how a terrorist or works with those type of organizations, I even explained in my ticket to the staff that I am an admin of a telegram group containing over 360 traders that where working in bittrex and ALL of them got their accounts disabled, and so far NONE of them got any LEGIT response other than a repetitive post sent using a bot, so far THAT is my only ticket and THEY didn't even bothered to communicate with me, i even provided them screen shots of the telegram group showing the number of members and me being it's admin, considering that the name I use in telegram group and in bittrex are the same, and if you even want to i can show you my very OLD facebook account with my name on it, the least a support team could do was to communicate with me knowing that I could relay their message to over 360 people who have the issue with THEM, THAT would reduce the job they had to do drastically.

BUT, so far, not even a single member of my group GOT a single answer to their SINGLE ticket. so, stop repeating yourself and understand that people who are complaining here, TRIED to be POLITE, TRIED to HELP STAFF, TRIED EVERY THING they could to solve the problem.

When you get no reasoning for the counter party's action, when the only message you receive is that you violated the website's law (a typical message when you login to your account), and when non of the staff, I DARE THEM, come forward and TELL TO MY FACE, what RULE did I VIOLATED?,.......

Yes my dear friend, you don't even understand the root of the problem and you just repeat your nonsense words time and time and time again, if you want to, I can PROVIDE you with the content of the TICKET and the REPLIES i sent in there single sided to see if I can help the staff or not, and again PROVIDE you the lack of any activity from the so called support team....

Who do you joke with? when you see the last active time of the staff on the website, it's over DAYS that they didn't even LOG IN to their account on bittrex, is this really HOW a support team SHOULD work? then how do you compare this with Bitfinex that replies to every single ticket I opened so far in less than a working day?

please, stop fooling around and DON'T INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE with your primitive suggestions
alirezakaj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

its 1 month and my acount still disable
they say   review   whata hell is this review?

http://uupload.ir/files/9gjw_disableacount.jpg
milrez

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:38:18 PM

bittrex disabled my account 26 days ago and support not response.

My account is still disabled since 26 days ago and no response to my tickets
BTCTalk17

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:54:35 PM

It is being 26 days , my Enhanced account is disabled with 125,000$. No reply from Bittrex ! [/size]
ol_mk_lo

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:13:13 PM

Bittrex My account is closed 25 days without reason  Huh  Huh
pejmanb

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:18:59 PM

My account is also disabled for close to one month, my account verification level was enhanced.
They disabled account without any prior notifications or change in Terms and Conditions.
They just answered my ticket to wait more because account is under review, it is near 1 month that my account is under review.

Many buying selling opportunities loses...
xenosz2

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:00:16 PM

please, stop fooling around and DON'T INSULT OUR INTELLIGENCE with your primitive suggestions

Hi!

I understand yr situation i felt same way. very bad feeling when yr big amount of money blocked by other persons. Im only written my experience and i tried help to people who follow my instruction.

Mine problem was solved, all i  can say.

i can prove that some members get back their acc or has been verified after a few times.

join to this group and see that is true.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/366201860503420/

I dont want to hurts anybody and i respect all the nationality around the world among iranians too.

i was a "victim" too ...

hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:01:47 PM

It's 25 day now!!!!!!
I'm sooooo angry
I want my money. myyyyy money. do you get it bittrex? its my money not yours! you have no right to block it. I will get a lawyer soon and give my money and my loss
hrh_fourtyseven

Activity: 58

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:10:49 PM

Be aware of Shittrex soon they scam your money too
Chol_gol

Activity: 136

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:23:19 PM

bitrex is scam
clear away from bittrex everybody
viking_vp3

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:58:34 PM

25 days pass
no proper action from bittrex staffs
it is a lame move
it is an unprofessional act
they disabled my legit account with no reason
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:18:20 PM

Why is it that mostly all the complaints of lock accounts are coming from newbies here? Hardly none are from vets... Hmm....
SyGambler
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1804

guess who's back

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 09:35:12 PM

Why is it that mostly all the complaints of lock accounts are coming from newbies here? Hardly none are from vets... Hmm....

cause plenty of non English speakers don't care about the forums here , why to join the forums when your English isn't good ??!
people are creating accounts cause they want their voice to be heard , newbies account don't mean that they are lying

some countries were affected by Bittrex , not sure how many but I'm Sure that Syrian , Iraqi , Iranian and Ukrainian traders were affected
I'm Legnedary and my account is disabled too , so feel free to believe what others are saying or not

THE PROBLEM DOES EXIST !!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: