Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167681 times)
RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:12:11 PM

I posted in another thread, but I'll do it here as well.
Add me to the list of people waiting for a support ticket to be answered to access their funds.

Been a Bittrex user since 2014, had 'legacy' account changed to 'new' with 0.025btc withdrawal. I would have been ok with that since I could still have some access (despite being gouged on fees). Then it lowered to 0.00btc. I basic verified and it failed after providing my legitimate info. I left off the unrequired info, but perhaps it's required (middle name/passport ID etc). I don't feel comfortable trusting Bittrex and a 3rd part with a scan of my ID for the enhanced verified, how am I supposed to know where that'll end up or be sold too? Not only that but I can't even be guaranteed it'll work.

Currently been waiting a week to get a solution, which is less then most of you so I probably have a couple weeks to go. I'd be happy with a one time withdrawal to get my remaining funds out. Thankfully I don't leave a large % on exchanges, as I've learned through the years with Mintpal and Crypsy, but it's still a BS situation.

Good luck to everyone waiting.

Edit: I will also mention I don't feel it's a scam. The warning was on the walls and it's on me for not withdrawing EVERYTHING. I'm just upset the basic verification failed compounded with the slow response time while holding peoples money hostage. I remain hopeful for a resonable solution.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jelma

Activity: 717
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:59:03 PM

many people have difficulty verify account, the system always reject the uploaded document id, and the very long response to this complaint ticket makes the users restless.
I have filed verify account since 3 months ago but until now the account has not been verified
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:50:46 AM

finally they downgraded my accounts and i had to upload the stuff  Cry now i have an ENHANCED account.
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:02:53 AM

finally they downgraded my accounts and i had to upload the stuff  Cry now i have an ENHANCED account.

Are you saying that your automated verification worked and that you are able to withdraw?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
un4given

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:29 AM

many people have difficulty verify account, the system always reject the uploaded document id, and the very long response to this complaint ticket makes the users restless.
I have filed verify account since 3 months ago but until now the account has not been verified
3 months is a lot of time. what is the place of your residency? just interesting if it has smth to do with the geolocation of the users.
un4given

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

ok, just confirmed my uncertainity. the blocking of accounts and slow verification is based on geolocation of the documents you upload.

i just received enhanced verification in 5 mins with Austrian documents.

never received a verification with Ukrainian documents. so Ukraine is on a ban list. Undecided seems Bittrex received a visit from US Government.
Starving_Marvin

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:22:32 AM

I used to have a bittrex legacy account. Bittrex asked me to do basic verification and I did input some blah blah name.
Well, now my account status is suddenly 'new' (instead of 'legacy') and I can't withdraw any coins. And I can't I redo the basic verification process.
Would it be stupid to start an enhanced verification process? Because my name is different than the one I did input in the basic verification process. Or what should I do?

You should ask support to reset basic info. Otherwise you will not be able to pass EV automatically.

Nobody isn't answering me about resetting the basic info. Has anyone had any luck phoning Bittrex?

gittygoat

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:40:53 AM

I'm in UK, been changed from legacy to new account status with no withdrawal allowed same as others here.
Basic verification failed (instantly as expected) don't want to jump through "enhanced" hoops as no reason to trust them with sensitive documentation.
They have changed terms and conditions with no warning and have basically stolen my holdings.
That's the fourth exchange to steal from me if I don't get access to what they are holding from me.
Interestingly the police here recently contacted me regarding the Mintpal court case asking for all my account  details - supposedly to help provide  prosecution evidence.
Good luck to all to get your funds back.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:42:13 AM

Are you saying that your automated verification worked and that you are able to withdraw?

yes, i looks like. i had to upload ID (front and back) and a new selfie. i did not withdraw i want to sell some coins first.
un4given

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:49:00 AM

i wonder if some1 tried to close the account.

by applying for closure the account needs to be enhanced verified and bittrex is obliged to payout the funds to the accounts named by the owner. i see this as next step if the verification doesnt work. Roll Eyes

Tara11

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:23:59 PM

Lol I can't withdraw single dogecoin today.
andyshores

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:32:27 PM

by applying for closure the account needs to be enhanced verified and bittrex is obliged to payout the funds to the accounts named by the owner. i see this as next step if the verification doesnt work. Roll Eyes

And what if my account is already EH, but disabled?) How can i get my acc closed to check out if its a wayto get my money back?

And to make it clear, here is a paragrath from the Bittrex Terms and Conditions:

16. SUSPENSION; TERMINATION; DISCONTINUANCE OF SERVICES
In the event of any Force Majeure Event (as defined in Section 22.3), breach of these Terms, or any other event that would make provision of the Services commercially unreasonable for Bittrex, we may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice, suspend your access to all or a portion of our Services. We may terminate your access to the Services in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate your Bittrex Account and all related information and files in such account without liability to you, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any term of these Terms. In the event of termination, we will attempt to return any Virtual Currency stored in your Hosted Wallet. Further, we may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.

Do i get it right, that they can disable any account they want without any reason and they will carry absolutely no responsibility for that?
un4given

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:43:45 PM

And what if my account is already EH, but disabled?) How can i get my acc closed to check out if its a wayto get my money back?

And to make it clear, here is a paragrath from the Bittrex Terms and Conditions:

In the event of any Force Majeure Event (as defined in Section 22.3), breach of these Terms, or any other event that would make provision of the Services commercially unreasonable for Bittrex, we may, in our discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice, suspend your access to all or a portion of our Services. We may terminate your access to the Services in our sole discretion, immediately and without prior notice, and delete or deactivate your Bittrex Account and all related information and files in such account without liability to you, including, for instance, in the event that you breach any term of these Terms. In the event of termination, we will attempt to return any Virtual Currency stored in your Hosted Wallet. Further, we may, in our sole discretion and without liability to you, with or without prior notice and at any time, modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, any portion of our Services.

Do i get it right, that they can disable any account they want without any reason and they will carry absolutely no responsibility for that?

yes, but in this case they need to payout all your funds.
"In the event of termination, we will attempt to return any Virtual Currency stored in your Hosted Wallet."
return to where? this is the good question
andyshores

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:47:20 PM

yes, but in this case they need to payout all your funds.
"In the event of termination, we will attempt to return any Virtual Currency stored in your Hosted Wallet."
return to where? this is the good question

Disabled account = suspended or terminated? I guess its just suspended. And according to the 16. it can be suspended like forever or the hell they want to suspend it... It`s kinda... Unfair lol
spandreev

Activity: 1428
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:00:55 PM

Bittrex users - I see all of you have verification related problems or disabled accounts. My account enabled, enhanced, documents verified, 2fa enabled and withdrawal limit 0 btc - screens https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2467016.0. Did someone have exactly same problem?
tiendat69

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 02:50:46 PM

Dear Bittrex team,
please help me to check my support ticket ID: 403887
My account was disable more than a money. I sent all the documents that needed to verify my account, but i have receive any response.
Please help me. All my money is there.
I look for ward to receiving your response asap.

Thanks
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:09:53 PM

I see a lot of problems in the withdrawls Huh

bittrex announce before 3 day on his page twitter :
DDOS attack was detected and being mitigated right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

maybe this link can help :

https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange
bbcoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:33:11 PM

Had my LEGACY Account everything worked fine.
Then without warning the account was turned into a NEW account with 0.025 BTC limit.
After 3 weeks limit dropped down to 0. Now I can't withdraw anything.

They also changed their FAQ page. Limit on NEW accounts are 0 now before 0.025 BTC
I don't think they can't just change their terms without giving everybody
a heads up.

Support just says If I want my money I have to do the extended verification process.
As fare as I know BASIC verification only works with US citizens. Basically everybody
outside US has to send a copy of their ID to them. It's ridiculous

I'm in UK, been changed from legacy to new account status with no withdrawal allowed same as others here.
Basic verification failed (instantly as expected) don't want to jump through "enhanced" hoops as no reason to trust them with sensitive documentation.
They have changed terms and conditions with no warning and have basically stolen my holdings.
That's the fourth exchange to steal from me if I don't get access to what they are holding from me.
Interestingly the police here recently contacted me regarding the Mintpal court case asking for all my account  details - supposedly to help provide  prosecution evidence.

Same here, my account was changed from 'legacy' to 'new' without prior notice and basic verification does not work.   Looks like they want to force me to send the documents or I will lose my money.
Slack invitation link has been limited to Enhanced verification with documents too.
This is some major bullshit.  (waiting for the reply to support ticket)

Should we consider a group law suit or something?

I'm done with this exchange, DO NOT USE BITTREX.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:48:20 PM

I see a lot of problems in the withdrawls Huh

bittrex announce before 3 day on his page twitter :
DDOS attack was detected and being mitigated right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

maybe this link can help :

https://twitter.com/bittrexexchange

total barefaced lies i hope the SEC shuts them down like they were in bed with Josh Garza and his type of "rook&heist" fleecing of n00bs(and now everyone) :\ bittrex will be gone soon<<<

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
dr blowfin

Activity: 186
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:16:20 PM

Same here, my account was changed from 'legacy' to 'new' without prior notice and basic verification does not work.   Looks like they want to force me to send the documents or I will lose my money.
Slack invitation link has been limited to Enhanced verification with documents too.
This is some major bullshit.  (waiting for the reply to support ticket)

Should we consider a group law suit or something?

I'm done with this exchange, DO NOT USE BITTREX.

Also from the UK. They are holding onto over 3 BTC of my money. Have given them all documents asked for which I am not happy about at all. Count me in for any law suit.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: