Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:04:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex - Next generation exchange (btc/ltc/eac/ppc/rdd/ftc/and more)  (Read 167676 times)
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 04:47:13 AM

any help ...new version no auto calcultor and convertor no deposit and withdrwal any help

I only logged into Bittrex to see what the new interface looked like and it looked a right mess, maybe I was just used to the old version.
Good luck navigating the new look Bittrex, but i gess you'll get used to it. I move over to Binance some time ago, time for a change ?
Just my view also. my observation in my few years on cryptocurrency is that most exchanges dont last a while. They just quit or get relaxed and lose customers confidence after some years. After they have made their money from the exchange they seem not to care again about customer and that is the situation of bittrex now. the last time I checked the owners of exchanges make the list of the richest people in crytocurrency.

people don't just randomly lose their confidence in an exchange one day! they see things that makes them lose their confidence. for example everyone believed in Bittrex and trusted them but since last year they scammed millions of dollars worth of bitcoin and altcoins from their users from certain countries (which they assured could use their platform) people stopped trusting them.
now all these changes are in desperate attempts to make people forget about their scams.

There are enough victims of bittrex account freezing that we can safely assume many people will be complaining about bittrex and warning others to not trust them forevermore.

There will still be people who use bittrex, but the operators identities are well known, and eventually the chickens will come home to roost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ingo49

Activity: 147
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

So, what about the MonreoV fork planned to the 30th?
All exchanges are already supporting, hitbtc, coinex, coinroom, btc-alpha, octaex, coinroom.. everyday new exchange.

What about us??
jejetujak

Activity: 53

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:39:59 AM

While I agree on the new design issues, Bittrex would not probably return back the "whole" old interface.
They've took efforts & money too to bring a new freshen up look for the users and I'm sure they wouldn't easily just put it away as a trash.

Anyway, is it weird that I find it a bit faster in performance compare with the previous one? (speed in loading)
of course performance is faster, because bittrex display is simpler than before
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 12:43:36 PM

All exchanges are already supporting, hitbtc, coinex, coinroom, btc-alpha, octaex, coinroom.. everyday new exchange.

What about us??
Bittrex always tells us all of a sudden, usually a week before the news comes out, that's Bittrex. Everyone knows.
Maybe they set up a surprise at the end, we just wait and see an announcement from them.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:22:25 AM

What about us??
Bittrex always tells us all of a sudden, usually a week before the news comes out, that's Bittrex. Everyone knows.
Maybe they set up a surprise at the end, we just wait and see an announcement from them.

I used to hope like it before since Bittrex decisions are surprising and unexpected but after missing lots of bitcoin and other altcoins forks in the past few month I stopped expecting.

All those exchanges mentioned above supporting MoneroV fork aren't big exchanges though except HitBTC so the higher the chances there will be no distributions in Bittrex. 

Crypto_C12

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:20:52 AM

Will Bittrex support the new xmv coins after the snapshot?
XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:20 AM

Did the finally solve the thousands of tickets about verification and thousands of disabled accounts? It's quite remarkable that people are still using them after that incident. I consider them extremely unreliable, close to a scam.
RollBit.io

Activity: 36

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2018, 12:11:08 PM

THank you for keeping in contact!

Looking good, Bittrex will be my next go to
doedz

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 01:39:59 PM

What about us??

I used to hope like it before since Bittrex decisions are surprising and unexpected but after missing lots of bitcoin and other altcoins forks in the past few month I stopped expecting.

All those exchanges mentioned above supporting MoneroV fork aren't big exchanges though except HitBTC so the higher the chances there will be no distributions in Bittrex. 

Yes, maybe Bittrex is currently busy fixing bugs in its user interface and also solving the verification of troubled members from a few months ago.
And I also do not expect much because the important thing now is that Bittrex has found their volume that was missing a few months ago.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:58:28 PM

any help ...new version no auto calcultor and convertor no deposit and withdrwal any help

I only logged into Bittrex to see what the new interface looked like and it looked a right mess, maybe I was just used to the old version.
Good luck navigating the new look Bittrex, but i gess you'll get used to it. I move over to Binance some time ago, time for a change ?
Just my view also. my observation in my few years on cryptocurrency is that most exchanges dont last a while. They just quit or get relaxed and lose customers confidence after some years. After they have made their money from the exchange they seem not to care again about customer and that is the situation of bittrex now. the last time I checked the owners of exchanges make the list of the richest people in crytocurrency.

people don't just randomly lose their confidence in an exchange one day! they see things that makes them lose their confidence. for example everyone believed in Bittrex and trusted them but since last year they scammed millions of dollars worth of bitcoin and altcoins from their users from certain countries (which they assured could use their platform) people stopped trusting them.
now all these changes are in desperate attempts to make people forget about their scams.

they only changed the interface because of their insider spamming campaigns they got shut down by their own legal advisors ~ jumbucks/ubiq insider fraud under scrutiny by regulators.. bittrex honeypot is not going to operate much longer imho.

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
grzepa2000

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:46:37 PM

Hi I've lost my phone with GA , didn't set the recovery pass. I still have same email, and I know my username/password. Hope to hear from someone from Bitrex
Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:22:00 AM

Did the finally solve the thousands of tickets about verification and thousands of disabled accounts? It's quite remarkable that people are still using them after that incident. I consider them extremely unreliable, close to a scam.

I agree, crypto is extremely strange space, and bittrex story must be one of the strangest in an already strange landscape. Bittrex is not 'close to a scam' it IS a scam, there are unambiguous cases of theft on a mass scale, it's just the Bitcoin bubble and associated greed creates this weird situation where despite the clear evidence of bittrex stealing user funds, so many noobies are scrambling to get access to the 'gold rush' that they've collectively suspended both common sense and morality.

Bittrex is an outlaw exchange, probably in cahoots with USA government.
Boriss

Activity: 728
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 06:08:55 AM

Hi I've lost my phone with GA , didn't set the recovery pass. I still have same email, and I know my username/password. Hope to hear from someone from Bitrex

You can open support ticket, in their FAQ they have exactly this case described.
Problem is time and how long will u wait to get back from them.
MarinaSCH

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:51:53 PM

Please check Request #1332565!
doedz

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:19:30 AM

I agree, crypto is extremely strange space, and bittrex story must be one of the strangest in an already strange landscape. Bittrex is not 'close to a scam' it IS a scam, there are unambiguous cases of theft on a mass scale, it's just the Bitcoin bubble and associated greed creates this weird situation where despite the clear evidence of bittrex stealing user funds, so many noobies are scrambling to get access to the 'gold rush' that they've collectively suspended both common sense and morality.

I think Bittrex is a safe exchange so far. I do not have any constraints after 3 years of struggling here.
His support is very responsive and communicative.

Indeed yesterday there was a little problem in terms of account verification for some members but it has been solved in Bittrex gradually.
What disturbed me was how they delisted some coins that were not explained for what reason.

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
danielco9

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 11:11:44 AM

What about MoneroV fork? Are you planning on listing the coin? Thank you.
serhanni

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:12:04 PM

New logo and new design looks very good, congrats. 404 Page and ip restriction page are using old design by the way.
gembitz

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:53:05 PM

I think Bittrex is a safe exchange so far. I do not have any constraints after 3 years of struggling here.
His support is very responsive and communicative.

Indeed yesterday there was a little problem in terms of account verification for some members but it has been solved in Bittrex gradually.
What disturbed me was how they delisted some coins that were not explained for what reason.

no exchange is safe especially one like bittrex that would steal/lock up your coins without warning!!! :\

imho : they deserve to have EVERYTHING taken from them + class action lawsuit inkoming .

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:29:54 PM

What about MonroeV fork? Will you list it?

It is in my understanding that they still didn't provided update regarding the listing of that fork coin. And based from past experiences, if they didn't provide any information about it, it is most likely that they will not list it. You can also check that every big exchange out there are not listing that said coin so there's a high chance that Bittrex will follow their decisions.

Honestly, I really don't think they should list it in the first place.  Roll Eyes

gembitz

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

What about MonroeV fork? Will you list it?

It is in my understanding that they still didn't provided update regarding the listing of that fork coin. And based from past experiences, if they didn't provide any information about it, it is most likely that they will not list it. You can also check that every big exchange out there are not listing that said coin so there's a high chance that Bittrex will follow their decisions.

Honestly, I really don't think they should list it in the first place.  Roll Eyes

BTI updated source code   Cool

===>

https://github.com/bitcoinstant/bitcoin-instant

Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 »
  Print  

Jump to: