Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:12:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Project] I.C.O Crypto Millionaires.....  (Read 229 times)
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:59:23 PM

If this I.C.O was set up on the day i made this post, we would now already be in 300% profit. If we set this up in march last year we would be in 10,000% Profit. If we set this this up in 2012 when we first tried everyone would be in hundreds of thousands percent profit.  

I don’t see a problem here. We told you on day 1 to use your own money seeing as you’ve all made it big already. Had you taken my advice you’d have increased your returns by over 300%. Next time be smart and listen to my  advice when I give it to you Cheesy

You must be stupid to think that we didn't already use our own money to invest. The only problem we have now, is having too much money to invest it takes awhile to get out of our positions. But yes brought as many WTC as possible around $2 and Vechain at 100/110 sats.

What you are not understanding is that its not about the money anymore its about building a loyal community that works together to create successful for each other, to be heard and helped. For example ALONE your opinions and problems in crypto are useless nobody cares, nobody will listen to you, but if you have thousands of people working together with same agenda then people will listen. We aim to remove the monopolised power of the exchanges.

We will be using our own funds to purchase all unsold coins in the I.C.O to guarantee this will be a success. So at least we know for sure all coins will be sold Smiley

Your problem (as you claim) is having too much money... I’ve never really heard anyone claim that being a problem before.
And if your problem means that you have too much to invest, why are you looking to raise more money with an ICO? You can build a community without making people buy in to your nonsense.
I’ll retract my comments once you provide proof of previous trades and put your money where your mouth is. Until then I’ll stand by my words and my belief that this is nothing more than a joke.

Well you obviously haven't heard the song - Biggie Smalls - Mo Money Mo Problems  Smiley
I just stated that it can be difficult liquidating some positions without crashing the currency when you own a large stake, it is a problem, but a problem that we enjoy having.

What community would you think will be more loyal to our vision?

One that makes you a fortune or one that does not? thats why we are creating this I.C.O

I remember when Ethereum was around 50 cents and the future founder of this project had said "it is so frustrating to know something for certain and people not listen" he said that regarding nobody listening to him about ethereum and previously BTC, all he was trying to do was help people, completely free of charge, he is a well known person within the community and he had literally told hundreds of people to buy ethereum they will retire and for awhile he was thought of some crazy idiot that buys into ponzi scams. Once ethereum hit $1500, i can tell you that there were a lot of depressed people in our community who would never have even known what crypto were if not for the founder, now these same people beg him for advice and try to throw money at him he has been offered several opportunities to create and run a hedgefund, he refuses and i don't blame him, they had previously laughed at him and in it purely for the greed not for what blockchain stands for.

The Point is - he is still certain he can make a lot of people extremely rich, So why should he not try? We are going to put a lot of effort into something that is not really going to be extremely beneficial to ourselves but we believe its beneficial to the crypto community because once we hit a billion dollar market cap.
We will have the power in numbers, a large loyal wealthy respected intelligent community that would have the power to effect an exchanges business, exchanges act how they please completely corrupt but imagine we could remove or add hundreds of millions from their exchange? they are going to listen to us! We can shut down scamming promotors. We will become like the law of the cryptos. I don't won't to give away too many details of what we can achieve for the greater good of cryptos but you will see.

Of course there are scammers, but not everyone is a scammer, we are that 1 in 200.

What trades would you like to see? how we made $800,000 in 9 months from $2000 or buying dash at 50 cents? Or would you like to a screenshot of my local bitcoin account from 2012? I guess you are from the UK and so are we.. lets meet up and take you out for a night and im sure any doubts you have of us needing money and trying to create any type of scam will be gone. Also in UK you would receive a large prison sentence for any scams.

P.S Your account shows you have been around since 2013 so if you are not extremely wealthy yourself(i have a feeling you are not) you must be pretty stupid or had doubts in the future of cryptocurrencies. We never once had any doubts and our reason for such great success, so i can understand if you are slightly bitter, But don't worry we are here to help you my friend Smiley one or two years from now your dreams can be achieved... The only risk to an investor is if cryptos become completely outlawed. No happening.  

On the contrary, I’m quite familiar with it. It reminds me of someone I know who has the same response to the ‘money can’t buy you happiness’ saying. When he was young he professed that “money can buy you jet skis and have you ever seen someone unhappy on a jet ski”? 

Back to the matter at hand, all I’m saying is that your answers don’t add up. Read them over again and you can see my cause for concern.

About wanting to help others, great! I believe in giving back to the community. It’s something that everyone should do (if they can). What I don’t get and what you still haven’t explained is why you need other people’s money for it. You claim to have more than enough but haven’t given any concrete answer on why you need other people’s... Loyalty is something that is earned. If you can demonstrate that your founder’s visions are indeed heaven sent then trust me when I say you’ll have a very loyal following. No upfront layout needed on either part.

This ties in to my next point. Why don’t  you publicly call a trade and see how that fares in the not too distant future. I want to see this magic for myself. Previous trading history (including bad calls) is always welcomed.

And yes, quite observant. I’m primarily based in London but every now and then find myself abroad. Having been said I’d welcome a face to face meeting in which you can convince me otherwise.

About my personal wealth, I’m not silly enough (although maybe only marginally) to disclose anything about that on here. Regardless, you don’t have to worry about me. I’ve made some very good decisions (and some less so) which has put me in a place that I’m very content with. I’ll never say no to more but I’ve been made aware of what greed can do. 

Catch ya in a bit Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: