Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will pray for you! (literally)  (Read 20118 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Prayservice Thomas (OP)

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 12:45:32 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:38:08 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Thanks again to all writers and donators!
Your prayers will be spoken.
God bless you all!

But in your specific case it might be the easiest option to make some satisfying trades which result in "+" ratings.

I didn't expect from a man or woman of God to suggest to me that I should go and farm trust after I got tagged with red. IMO, when you know somebody who is on DT and you go and trade with them in hopes of receiving positive trust, you are actually trying to farm trust that way. you could see this done by hundreds of people but what can we do right? people are like that no matter what you say.

I am sorry, i dont understand this post fully. What is DT? Daytrader? I am not experienced with daytrading and the trustsystem of this forum. Was my suggestion impractical?

Guys beware, don't tell anyone much of your details, it *might* be some sort of a trick or something. Whenever someone asks for donations through Monero, do make sure that you're not giving out your personal information. Your e-mail address + your name + what you want + etc (maybe he'll ask you more personal questions by talking to you within e-mails) is all of your precious data, don't just distribute it.

I'm not saying that don't use this praying service, I'm just reminding you that some of your data which seems useless to you might not be all that useless.

May Almighty bless us all.

Thumbs up to this cautious fellow forumer! While i can assure you i have no unrighteous intentions i value the idea of keeping the guard up for privacy!
If someone want to make a completely anonymous donation he can always make a new adress so its impossible to track him.

I also value anonymity and privacy.
Because of that, i made a monero donation adress because i am aware some people are not happy with bitcoin beeing trackable.
As i see people prefer this way for donations as i have received some donations in monero already while none in bitcoin.
Of course i also do not ask for any information, everything you tell me is your decision and i will keep it a secret of course.
And please keep in mind there is the option to send me encrypted e-mails. Almost everyone so far wrote me unencrypted e-mails, basically this means everyone can read them.

Awesome! You just make my day!

I'm still in doubt if your post was written seriously or not, but nonetheless congratulations!

Either for your faith, which I respect, or for your imagination!

My post was written in a serious way, my primary intention is to make people think about their relation to God.

I can understand that you believe in 1 only God (That's my faith too).But I can't understand why you don't belong to any religion since the holy books are from God and believing in them as being so is believing in God.I'm Muslim and proud to be,so I only believe in 1 God who is Allah and I believe in the Holy Quran and in our Prophet Muhammad peace and prayer be upon him,I also believe that other holy books got unfortunately falsified.

Among many books have read the holy Quarn aswell, i remember that it was written that everybody who believes in God is technically a muslim as muslim means devoted to God.
Al-Tabiri (d.923) interpreted the word ‘Islam’ as meaning ‘submission to God’, a notion that can be collectively applied.

However, sadly, there are many people who call themselves christans, muslims and so on but they dont act like God wants us to act. They act against the obvious will of the almighty God while harming and mutilating innocent children on purpose, kill and poison innocent people, act ruthless in a devestating way out of greend and hungryness for power and so on. These people were distracted by satan and it is pathetic, but in the end God will judge them.
So while i was atheistic for a long time, i found my path to God on my own, by doing research, without beeing active in any community, this is one of the reasons why it makes no sense to count me to a "specific religion". There is only one religion, the submission to God the almighty, the creator of the earth and the heaven.

May he bless us all with his infinite love and power!

Visit my free prayservice if you like. God bless!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4632723

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:46:18 AM
Last edit: July 18, 2018, 03:43:17 PM by Gustafio

Hi everyone. As i find it highly unethical to pay to get prayers, send me a PM if you need one (for free). No one should ever need to charge for this kind of service.
Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 10:32:52 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:38:21 PM by Prayservice Thomas

As always, thanks to all who got in contact with me.
Your prayers will be spoken, God bless you all!

Hi everyone. As i find it hight unethical to pay to get prayers, send me a PM if you need one (for free). No one should ever need to charge for this kind of service.

Dear Gustafio,

this service is already free and needs no payment, i dont charge you a dime.
Donation does not mean requirement.

All the best,
Thomas

Aveatrex

Activity: 840
Merit: 375

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

I can understand that you believe in 1 only God (That's my faith too).But I can't understand why you don't belong to any religion since the holy books are from God and believing in them as being so is believing in God.I'm Muslim and proud to be,so I only believe in 1 God who is Allah and I believe in the Holy Quran and in our Prophet Muhammad peace and prayer be upon him,I also believe that other holy books got unfortunately falsified.

Among many books have read the holy Quarn aswell, i remember that it was written that everybody who believes in god is technically a muslim as muslim means devoted to god.
Al-Tabiri (d.923) interpreted the word ‘Islam’ as meaning ‘submission to God’, a notion that can be collectively applied.

However, sadly, there are many people who call themselves christans, muslims and so on but they dont act like god wants us to act. They act against the obvious will of the almighty god while harming and mutilating innocent children on purpose, kill and poison innocent people, act ruthless in a devestating way out of greend and hungryness for power and so on. These people were distracted by satan and it is pathetic, but in the end god will judge them.
So while i was atheistic for a long time, i found my path to god on my own, by doing research, without beeing active in any community, this is one of the reasons why it makes no sense to count me to a "specific religion". There is only one religion, the submission to god the almighty, the creator of the earth and the heaven.

Yes,but being muslim isn't limited to believing god.Being muslim is also believing in prophet Muhammad since the holy Quran is explained by Muhammed through his Biography.Have you readen the Holy Quran?What language have you readen it? Did you enjoy scientific miracles quoted?

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 11:30:17 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:40:06 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Dear fellow forumers, dear read-only guests,

i honestly enjoy what this has become, non only a prayerservice but also a very fruitful exchange regarding religion and God.
Please do not hesitate to contact me on this forum aswell if using e-mail is not comfortable to you.

There is nothing more intimate than a prayer to God.

God bless you all!

- Thomas

Among many books have read the holy Quarn aswell, i remember that it was written that everybody who believes in God is technically a muslim as muslim means devoted to God.

However, sadly, there are many people who call themselves christans, muslims and so on but they dont act like God wants us to act. They act against the obvious will of the almighty God while harming and mutilating innocent children on purpose, kill and poison innocent people, act ruthless in a devestating way out of greend and hungryness for power and so on. These people were distracted by satan and it is pathetic, but in the end God will judge them.
So while i was atheistic for a long time, i found my path to God on my own, by doing research, without beeing active in any community, this is one of the reasons why it makes no sense to count me to a "specific religion". There is only one religion, the submission to God the almighty, the creator of the earth and the heaven.

Yes,but being muslim isn't limited to believing god.Being muslim is also believing in prophet Muhammad since the holy Quran is explained by Muhammed through his Biography.Have you readen the Holy Quran?What language have you readen it? Did you enjoy scientific miracles quoted?

Its not important for me to be "accepted" by anyone but the creator of all things himself. Only his verdict is meaningful.

I have no doubts about the good intentions of the prophets which were sent to us by the almighty creator, including the prophet Muhammad, they came to teach people about the truth and help them find their way to God.
It was impressive to read how clearly and direct it was written that so many people ridiculed the prophet out of ignorance.
I also have no dounts about the last day.

When reading the holy Quran, i liked how it tells us how forgiving God is and how it is said multiple times that noone shall be forced, God leads right those he wants to lead right anway while those who really do not want are responsible for themself, especially on the day of judgement.
It was also good to see it covered that there are many people calling themself religious while not even really believing in God.
Actually i enjoyed reading the whole book, the miracles were interesting to read aswell.

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 09:11:15 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:40:35 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Dear Bitcoin-enthusiasts and fellow readers,

i have answered todays e-mails and as always will include their content into my prayers.

May God protect you.

Kind regards,
Thomas

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 08:48:34 PM

It seems the major subject of the e-mails regarding prayers has been already answered  Roll Eyes
Let's see what will happen to those ~7500 in the next days.

I have read and answered the e-mails and will include their subjects into my payers, as everyday.

God bless you all,
kind regards,
Thomas

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Meme:

Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:26:45 PM

Can you pray to make my girlfriend's boobs bigger? C cup will be great, thank you.
Tszunami98

Activity: 812
Merit: 124

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:09 PM

It seems the major subject of the e-mails regarding prayers has been already answered  Roll Eyes
Let's see what will happen to those ~7500 in the next days.

I have read and answered the e-mails and will include their subjects into my payers, as everyday.

God bless you all,
kind regards,
Thomas

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:23:19 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:44:10 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Dear senders of prayers,
i have read and answered the e-mails and will include them into my prayers.
I want to say here aswell a big "thank you!" to the donator who sent me some monero.

God bless you all,
with love for God and all his wonderful creatons,
Thomas

Can you pray to make my girlfriend's boobs bigger? C cup will be great, thank you.

While this at first seems like an uncommon subject for a prayer i actually dont see a reason for not including this, the intention is honest. The lord has created the beauty of female bodies himself after all and it would be almost a sin to not desire it.
So i will speak a prayer for you aswell.

The Bruce almighty image is good.
(But of course i can only speak the prayers, not make them true. Thats up tp the creator himself.)

Acid_Laserz
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:42:08 AM

Well  having said more then one prayer in my life and having made it until the age of 61 so far.

I will say a prayer for the op tonight.

WORD!

FINDBITS ⚡ P2P MARKETPLACE ⚡
BUY BITCOIN PRIVATELY AND SECURELY
WITH GIFT CARDS | WITH CASH DEPOSITS | WITH ONLINE TRANSFERS
Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 08:46:50 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:43:42 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Hello readers and writers of the BTCbitcoin-forum,
i have read the e-mails and prayers will be spoken.

May God be with us,
Thomas

iwasneverhere

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:01:18 PM

Can you pray for me so that I can bring many profits & lucks on my job at the end of the year? Also, please pray for me so that I can be rich and get a new home in 3 years.
Yukyzu

Activity: 250
Merit: 100

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:27:08 PM

There is no need of a paid service to communicate with God. Everyone here knows the true value of a prayer and the way to pray. This shame of you getting paid praying for the one living next to you. Nowadays people have begun it a business, it hasn't left our forum as well. With these people even the value of prayer gets ruined.
We do respect God and also to this service, I hope people will get in touch with your prayers, because we all need it and having so many tragic happenings in our world as of now. We can`t actually blame this person, maybe they helping a foundation center when they earn money in doing this kind of services.

yes, everyone has their beliefs, and all teach to pray to God. everyone can pray directly to God without intermediaries.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2018, 08:59:14 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:43:21 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Dear readers and writers,
emails have been answered and notices have been taken.
Have a good night and sleep well!

Can you pray for me so that I can bring many profits & lucks on my job at the end of the year? Also, please pray for me so that I can be rich and get a new home in 3 years.

Dear iwasneverhere,
i will include your wishes and desires into my daily prayers.
Peace be upon you.

yes, everyone has their beliefs, and all teach to pray to God. everyone can pray directly to God without intermediaries.

A direct prayer to God by yourself is definitely the best way to go. No service can ever beat this.
You are still welcome to use the here offered service incase you want to have someone else aswell pray for you. Smiley

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 11:59:02 PM

Hello everyone, emails have been read, prayers will be spoken.

Thanks for choosing Thomas' Prayerservice, only beaten by praying yourself.

God bless you all!

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 11:21:35 PM

Dear participants of the forum, emails have been read, prayers will be spoken.

Thanks for choosing Thomas' Prayerservice, only beaten by praying yourself.

Most prayers since the begnning of this service were directed towards financial wealth and health.
The 8300$ goal has been reached, which for sure already added lots of wealth to those who "bought the dip". Smiley

God bless you all!

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 12:02:13 AM

Dear senders of prayers,

as everyday i have read and answered the e-mails which reached me, their subjects will be inculded into my prayers.

God bless you all!

- Thomas

Prayservice Thomas (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2018, 12:04:12 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2019, 10:43:03 PM by Prayservice Thomas

Hello all,
keep the mails coming, i enjoy reading and answering them.
Todays mails hae been read and prayers will be spoken.

If you havent sent me a mail dont hesitate, its free.

May God guide us well
- Thomas

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: