Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:45:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For all those frustrated by the price  (Read 483 times)
KobeBriant 24

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:20:38 PM

LOL that is good
But all those people that are frustrated, just do not know how bitcoin works and why the price is so dumped at the moment, they do not even care about bitcoin, they only care about money

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 06:37:23 PM

I don't think I am frustrated by the way bitcoin and altcoins market behave this year.  Trading bitcoin is a very risky investments and I do have this in mind before putting my hard earned Money.  I believe that bitcoin is going to recover in no time and all we just need do is to be patience.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:16:11 PM

In my own opinion, you should not be frustrated by the price because the market is volatile so you should always expecting drastic changes on the prices.
osasshem

Activity: 625
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:37:17 PM

If there is frustration, it should be coming from those who bought at the peak ptice., cause they are facing losses now, but those who came when the peak just took of, the price is still high, just hold and wait for it.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:31:55 PM

Haha why is that a Mcdonald's hat? That logo must be ask first before using it to any apparel.
That's the joke. Not necessarily for McDonalds, but for minimum wage.
That's for making me understand this joke, it took me 5 mins to understand on what really it is.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:06:41 AM

In my own opinion, you should not be frustrated by the price because the market is volatile so you should always expecting drastic changes on the prices.

no . we shouldnt get frustrated on the volatility of the cryptos because volatility is the reason on why we do earn a profit . we can buy coins at a low price and we can also sell a coin at a high price , that is why volatility is our advantage and not a disadvantage . although i believe that majority of people including you are always gets frustrated with the volatility thing because your expectations wont always easily achieved instantly .

trapatalce (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 06:00:58 AM

Haha why is that a Mcdonald's hat? That logo must be ask first before using it to any apparel.
That's the joke. Not necessarily for McDonalds, but for minimum wage.
That's for making me understand this joke, it took me 5 mins to understand on what really it is.

A joke you have to explain, is not a good joke..
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:54:53 AM

Pretty sure most people didn't buy BTC at $20K, which it never actually even reached. It didn't spend much time above $19K either.

If you look at the charts, it didn't even spend much time above $16K or so.

Most people lost huge sums of money because they invested in alts which are like 90% red. Look at Ripple or Dentacoin or what-not.

I assume most invested at like $12K and its half now, so its only a 50% loss. However the alts are a different story.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
roxbit

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:07:35 AM

You have a very cruel sense of humor. Those who have lost bitcoins, it is not funny. They're upset. So what do they need to go to McDuck to work now Huh?

Seems to me that if you are lossing money in bitcoin, there is McDonald outlet that is ready to help you. Lol, i don’t get it. But for me the point here is do not give up your job in exchange to to full time bitcoin because both can be done together it is just a matter of time management.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:14:10 AM

Pretty sure most people didn't buy BTC at $20K, which it never actually even reached. It didn't spend much time above $19K either.

Most people lost huge sums of money because they invested in alts which are like 90% red. Look at Ripple or Dentacoin or what-not.

I assume most invested at like $12K and its half now, so its only a 50% loss. However the alts are a different story.

We can say it is really a bad day for people that invest in the higher amount I can feel their sentiment because I have known someone that invest the same way, They are thinking that the price would surge even more, But it drops a bit further, Just like one family in the article that have sold out all their properties, things and everything related to fiat currency to buy bitcoin and live in some urban place just like the stone age did, But again I think they will need to just wait another bull run, Or they are regretting doing so,

And for Altcoins there are many that invested in altcoins and gain even more profit I really think it depend on the situation and what altcoins to choose.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

I think you underestimate the altcoins. This is a great speculative asset. Bitcoin will rise in price, I'm sure. But I am also sure that all who are now buying altcoins will earn more than those who buy bitcoin now. It is always necessary to maneuver skillfully and it will bring more income than holding.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

We have to feel how to loose that is the way we make us more stronger, don't feel frustrated for the price that is cryptocurrency there times that up and down. Try to enjoy so that the come more easy.
yes that's right we should enjoy it instead of being frustrated on it.'cause as the matter of fact it's just a temporary situation of market which is no need to worry and patience is the most important, because this is a normal scenario ( since there are some factors exist in the market ) and it always survive after .
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:58:19 PM
Merited by richardsNY (1)

People definitely got crashed by alts, that's true. That's what happens in bear markets; alts are much more brutal. On the flip side, they're much more profitable during alt season. It's all about recognizing where we are in the cycle.

Nonetheless, by any conventional standards, the losses from $19K or even $12K are massive. People used to investing in stocks and gold, etc aren't used to this magnitude of loss so quickly.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:41:25 PM

Nonetheless, by any conventional standards, the losses from $19K or even $12K are massive. People used to investing in stocks and gold, etc aren't used to this magnitude of loss so quickly.

True. I still have to switch back to my non crypto self when looking at mainstream media news sources where they some times celebrate the exceptional (their words) performance of a certain stock, where if you look at what that stock did that day, it was just a measly 3% gain. That's when you realize how spoiled people in the crypto space are -- if they see the market increase with 10% in a day, they yawn and ask when the next bull run is going to happen. Different worlds different standards, that we have seen. Imagine what wouldn't happen if Google's stock went down from its current $1188 (which is around MtGox's high) and it kept going down to $150.... That's like the end of the world is near.  Cheesy
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:47:51 PM

You have a very cruel sense of humor. Those who have lost bitcoins, it is not funny. They're upset. So what do they need to go to McDuck to work now Huh?

Seems to me that if you are lossing money in bitcoin, there is McDonald outlet that is ready to help you. Lol, i don’t get it. But for me the point here is do not give up your job in exchange to to full time bitcoin because both can be done together it is just a matter of time management.
People shows their disappointment in their loses of bitcoin. Exactly why giving up their job if they cannot afford to lose in bitcoin. Because bitcoin has fluctuations of price we may lose and win. It can do both work and doing bitcoin during extra time.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fabiorem

Activity: 1400
Merit: 347

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:07:46 AM

How does a McDonald's logo on hat applies here? How it shows the sentiment of being poor?
Is it like after investing all your fortune in bitcoin at peak price, you now lost all your saving and you have to work in mc donald's outlet to survive?  Huh

Found bit confusing but price is pretty high..Is it your design?

Its a stupid meme from 4chan. Nocoiners love to use it.
trapatalce (OP)

Activity: 83

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:47:23 AM

I didn't know it's from 4chan, but a good meme is a good meme.
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:19:27 AM

LOL that is good
But all those people that are frustrated, just do not know how bitcoin works and why the price is so dumped at the moment, they do not even care about bitcoin, they only care about money

That’s why I always say the bitcoin investment needs two things one is patience and other is courage. If you have these two qualities then you will not be frustrated. Frustration increases when you see your loss. Other way is day trading to recover your deficits because holding is not the solution for recovery and your frustration will not be reduced.
AirFlame

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

For those people who are frustrated right now about the market price of cryptocurrency, the best thing to do is read different positive speculations in order to boost up your confidence on holding your coins.
The best solution for such people is to keep you away from bitcoin for some time and don’t check the price daily. Try not to talk anybody about your investment otherwise your frustration will increase. To reduce your frustrations forget about your holding for some time especially in these days because of the worst situation of the current market.
quichiship

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:34 AM

LOL that is good

That’s why I always say the bitcoin investment needs two things one is patience and other is courage. If you have these two qualities then you will not be frustrated. Frustration increases when you see your loss. Other way is day trading to recover your deficits because holding is not the solution for recovery and your frustration will not be reduced.
These two are the key factors for any king of investment and trading. I think that those people who have the courage to put their money in risk only such people can make profit and can earn a lot of money. But beside courage and taking risk it is also important to have some good study and analysis about the market.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: