Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:39:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] APO🔥🔥- ⚡⚡APOLLON, Transforming the Pan Entertainment Industry⚡⚡  (Read 31239 times)
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 249
Merit: 0

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2018, 04:08:03 PM

Hey, your secondary coin was created only to keep the APO token from fluctuating exchange rates or does it have another purpose?
This is one of its functions. But also a LCASH is needed to exchange tokens in the required currency and vice versa. Sellers can convert digital currencies, tokens and legal currencies to use for their operational purposes. Buyers can apply a level 2 token to buy goods and services from merchants on the APO platform.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:04:27 PM

Hello. If you put such a variety of services and merchants on one platform, then the processing speed can significantly drop. How do you plan to maintain high node throughput?
Marriot

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:07:25 PM

Hey, If you give a chance to earn money helping your platform, when the miner can receive a reward?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

Hello. If you put such a variety of services and merchants on one platform, then the processing speed can significantly drop. How do you plan to maintain high node throughput?
APO can reach tens of thousands of transactions per second, far beyond the speed attached by Bitcoin and Ethereum thanks to DPoS consensus mechanism. It’s the 21 nodes with high computing power are selected by the entire network as representatives to maintain the network and produce blocks, ensuring a stable high throughput (TPS) for the entire network. As a result, theApollon platform will have high throughput enables faster transfer rates, lower network latency, and smoother operation.
zgarretnill

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:11:13 PM

What opportunities do operators get when they create their own representation on the Apollon platform?
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

How can your platform support the value of the domestic currency and the APO token so that its value in the external market does not fall?
olehrazin

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:13:29 PM

APO can reach tens of thousands of transactions per second, far beyond the speed attached by Bitcoin and Ethereum thanks to DPoS consensus mechanism. It’s the 21 nodes with high computing power are selected by the entire network as representatives to maintain the network and produce blocks, ensuring a stable high throughput (TPS) for the entire network. As a result, theApollon platform will have high throughput enables faster transfer rates, lower network latency, and smoother operation.
But considering that you allow to use not  only the APO token on the platform, but also support other types of transactions, will not it turn out that their speed will be lower and the APO will have an advantage?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:14:29 PM

Hey, If you give a chance to earn money helping your platform, when the miner can receive a reward?
Each node cooperates to complete block production and accounting. This is unlike the other consensus mechanisms that compete with each other for benefits reasons. The workload verification consensus mechanism (PoW ) and the next node competes for bookkeeping rights through computational power, resulting in the whole network computing power concentrated in the hands of a few mines, or the nodes in the PoS to obtain more bookkeeping awards by competing for the amount of the holding money.
Details about the system of mining you will read in the section BFT-DPoS Consensus Mechanism http://www.apollon-foundation.org/static/file/Apollon_Whitepaper.pdf
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:17:44 PM

What opportunities do operators get when they create their own representation on the Apollon platform?

The APO ownership model allows developers to obtain the proportion of the resources by the number of APO token holding. Developers gain proportional network bandwidth, storage space, and computing power in proportion to APO holdings in the APO network.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:19:39 PM

How can your platform support the value of the domestic currency and the APO token so that its value in the external market does not fall?
As long as there are merchants opening up new e-Shops and there are consumers exchanging the LCASH via buying APO coin, the free market supply and demand dynamic may possibly push up APO coin market value.
stapanger4560

Activity: 45

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:21:14 PM

I really enjoy this ICO. Should I exchange my bitcoins to eth if I want to buy APO tokens? If APO is a Etherium token.
filimonov33

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

As long as there are merchants opening up new e-Shops and there are consumers exchanging the LCASH via buying APO coin, the free market supply and demand dynamic may possibly push up APO coin market value.
If any merchant can issue his own coin based on your LCASH, then probably part of the funds for the release must be withdrawn as a commission or deposit to keep coins from depreciating. What percentage of commission?
eaglesonms

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:23:30 PM

If the ecosystem of the platform consists of many operators and trading platforms, then it is necessary to create a really well-designed architecture so that there are no errors in the operation of the services. What are you planning to do for this?
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:25:03 PM

But considering that you allow to use not  only the APO token on the platform, but also support other types of transactions, will not it turn out that their speed will be lower and the APO will have an advantage?
No, it will not. The transaction speed will be high for all types of payment systems including as existing mainstream payment methods such as Alipay, WeChat and VISA.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:27:21 PM

I really enjoy this ICO. Should I exchange my bitcoins to eth if I want to buy APO tokens? If APO is a Etherium token.
Yes, you can, but it is not obligatory. We accept the both currencies so you can use BTC or ETH for transaction.
LeslyLesly007

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

Hi. Tell me about how it will be possible to mine your token? I understand that this process will be based on an individual principle, not as bitcoin does it.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

If any merchant can issue his own coin based on your LCASH, then probably part of the funds for the release must be withdrawn as a commission or deposit to keep coins from depreciating. What percentage of commission?
I will demonstrate by example: in order to sustain the LCASH value security, say for example, $1,000,000 worth of APO coin will be placed to APO Platform as security in order for merchants to issue $800,000 worth of LCASH. For remaining 20%, APO is treated as a collateral against the intrinsic value of APO fluctuation. This 20% value is considered as a buffer or reserve against the backdrop of the APO coin market value fluctuation.
galgagot

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:03 PM

Greeting. Should the operators develop their site and application from scratch, or is the Apollon platform ready to provide templates or ready solutions that will speed up the process of bringing a new operator to the market?
Aleksandra1998

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 07:31:38 PM

Project APOLLON I have doubts, since the project was created by only four people, I think that this is too little. There are doubts in this project.
ApollonAlliance (OP)
Copper Member

ApollonAlliance

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2018, 07:34:00 PM

Project APOLLON I have doubts, since the project was created by only four people, I think that this is too little. There are doubts in this project.
Hello. Our team is more than four people. Just not all team members are represented on the website. You can see the full description of the team members and also the advsors in the white paper http://www.apollon-foundation.org/static/file/Apollon_Whitepaper.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: