Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:14:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: INTRODUCING CRYPTASSIST: THE BEST PLATFORM FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD  (Read 70 times)
harjiy (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:40:55 AM

Starting with the official announcement of Cryptassist (CTA), the cryptocurrency resource and information platform announce the launch of their much anticipated Initial Coin Offer (ICO) on June 28 2018. As at June 2018 over 1600 crypto currencies and blockchain related has been launched and the market continue to grow day by day, so also the problem and complexity of accessing all the resources and information that are necessary to understand crypto environment, these call for the need to provide more convenient features for easy access to information and also to enhance crypto trading and all these amazing features are provided in one platform, “CRYPTASSIT”.  Cryptassist aimed at solving the problem of complexity by supplying all of the necessary resources for everyone (both expects and novice) in one easy to access location.

The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
currencydesigner123

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:53:37 PM

Now we are seeing the participation different types of coins in the market of crypto currency. Actually the market of crypto currency is now very much popular than the previous time. This is a new coin and this seems good by article. If it executes the plan carefully then it will be successful in the market
kma.deno

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

That's an interesting post. I think it's great that CRYPTASSIT is working hard to solve this problem of complexity. I hope that CRYPTASSIT will be able to serve its objective.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:11:26 PM

Looks good, i like their product ecosystem especially the way they want to become the all in one service provider for the crypto market and the community, i think such projects will definitely help in making crypto market more compliant and also will help in spreading the crypto assets to the masses.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
farhiamunni

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:08:02 PM

The crypto currency resource and information platform has announced officially to launch Cryptassist as the best platform for the crypto market.
OSEIBOATENG

Activity: 238
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

This project is one of the projects Im tipping for the year. It is quite promising and it has a future. Thanks for the information given. I will surely join this ICO.
jaythelingly

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 08:50:22 PM

I heard this news from my friends. I think it will work for this market and also suitable. For this reason so many new investors are coming and invest in this market. Hope for the best.
rsrb

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Thank you for such an informative information. I believe cryptassist is a platform where we can get lot of info regarding crypto currency. I hope that its features will upgrade more in the coming future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: