Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:23:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to Bitcoin Market Nowadays?  (Read 1151 times)
jademacoy (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:02:41 AM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
russelluk

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:07:15 AM

The market is horrible now - look at it - it is just a series of small pumps followed by a slow leakage down - rather like trying to keep a bouncy castle inflated but it has a leak. Sooner or later they will have a huge dump and it will all be down at ATLs.

It has degenerated into a series of small pumps and dumps with no organic activity in it anymore - maybe it is because there is such little interest in Bitcoin right now and just the Whales buying and selling to each other.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1497

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 07:39:30 AM

Lol! Market prices are unpredictable in general and bitcoin is a highly volatile asset, so it’s more unpredictable, but that’s not just happening nowadays. It’s happened forever.

If you want to know theories about current price, go to the speculation section.

kastara

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:43:44 AM

Everything can happen in cryptocurrency sometimes what we expect is inversely proportional to the reality that is in front of our eyes, so when looking at the market price I think enough to hold a little sense we want to remove our coin until the market has increased
kangbasir

Activity: 394

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:56:07 AM

if I think the crypto market is unpredictable and we all know that by the year 2018 bitcoin prices declined sharply in the previous year there may be a big mafia who play by selling all the bitcoin they get from the bitcoin scam site they made last year and also the XPY price falling now also causes the bitcoin drop.
vonwd

Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

In recent times market is not going well. Because of less demand. Some countries government banned this currency that’s why some peoples are afraid to invest on this market. But i believe situation will change in near future.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:02:50 PM

In recent times market is not going well. Because of less demand. Some countries government banned this currency that’s why some peoples are afraid to invest on this market. But i believe situation will change in near future.
Bullshit. The demand in January was fake, it was the demand of a hungry zombie horde screaming "more money!". The horde went in late, as always, and ended up crashing the market. Everything above 10k was pure greed from new investors who heard about it from the media or their friends who bought earlier.
BTC isn't doing bad, it's actually the opposite. If you are in for over 1 year, it's probably the best investment you could do.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
UniQue7

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:07 PM

It does seem going back and forth but in due time it will balance itself out once the market gets even more exposure, if not then I do not know.
harrybell

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:24:04 PM

Well the market is naturally unpredictable and volatile but I don't see any possiblity of further dip. The price has started recovering and I think this will be continued until it reach a peak.  Smiley i am just hopeful, will be really broken if proved wrong.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:19:43 AM

I don't really know whats happening on the price of all cryptos in the market. As I look now on the market almost all of the coins and tokens drops its value. Maybe it is the red day of cryptos. We must believe that in series of time it will rise again as it is before.
jonloner011

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:05:21 PM

The market is still on the verge of a bull run. The prices are not going up, yet. But they are increasing in a really slow rate. Nevertheless, the people are advised to not to lose heart because it is predicted that the prices will go up at the end of this year.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:14:05 PM

nowadays bitcoin market prices goes down very fast because the demand of bitcoin is getting more low lot of the countries ban bitcoin as a currency because they want to create their own coin.
davis196

Activity: 2954
Merit: 905

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:15:17 PM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable. I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?

Do you know about any market,that has predictable prices?
Is the oil price predictable?How about the USD price?The bitcoin price will explode when nobody expects this to happen.It will be a result of many hidden factors that will gather slow increase in the market demand for bitcoins.The slow increase in demand will create a snowball effect and will turn into a massive price gorwth.
We just aren`t ready for that.

jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:24:49 PM

Its obvious that it was down again but this time the reason is just low volume or low demand in which some holders just sold their Bitcoin and trigger the drops and creating domino epic again to the whole Crypto market making it unhealthy too. Here is the full link of the update for your reference https://www.ccn.com/crypto-market-drops-another-10-billion-as-bitcoin-price-retreats-to-6150/.
Aleh777

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:36:23 PM

Due to many negative news spread about bitcoin, big whales are manipulating the market and due to panic people are sold their bitcoins. These are the reasons that makes market goes to downtrend. Again and again the price goes down only. There is no sign of increase in price.  But some people are told within this month end the market will recover and the price starts to increase. Let's wait and see what the changes happen.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:36:53 PM

The market is horrible now - look at it - it is just a series of small pumps followed by a slow leakage down - rather like trying to keep a bouncy castle inflated but it has a leak. Sooner or later they will have a huge dump and it will all be down at ATLs.

It has degenerated into a series of small pumps and dumps with no organic activity in it anymore - maybe it is because there is such little interest in Bitcoin right now and just the Whales buying and selling to each other.

The market isn't horrible, Bitcoin is over six thousand dollars.  No one thought it could reach these levels back when it was $1.

litte interest in Bitcoin? There are millions upon millions invested in mining facilities.  The big investors know the true potential of bitcoin and the bright future it has.
sunsilk

Activity: 2898
Merit: 620

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:44:46 PM

I have been checking the bitcoin market price movement and it seems that it is very unpredictable.
From the very start, bitcoin has been unpredictable and this market is very volatile so if one's starting to predicting that is base on his analysis but that doesn't have assurance.

I was thinking that the bitcoin market price to go high since it has already having a good sign on market price increase but as to what happen now it seems that there are still huge dip on it and i do not no what happen to bitcoin market market price movement nowadays? Do you have the idea why this happen?
The recent bancor hack probably made the market cause to dip.

And the hackers were able to convert those coins into cash that made the market cut few millions on it and bitcoin was the most affected.

Here's the news: The crypto world’s latest hack sees Bancor lose $23.5M

cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:48:35 PM

as we can see, today there are a lot of crypto coins each of which is really great having its own pros and cons while btc is the best one having no cons, this is my personal opinion. and i hold btc because of this reason

solarion

Activity: 966
Merit: 513

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:49:24 PM

I do not find the bump in the market. We cannot consider the bitcoin reached the good value until the marketplace value seems around 10k USD. As of now bitcoin value seems around 6k and more only. So we should not consider this will happen and this will not.

Please go with the down trend investment now. I see the last few value it seems another dump in the bitcoin price chart now. I expecting it to recover from the previous value. Hopefully with in this month end we will find the good growth on all the crypto currencies.
Minhluan92

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:52:14 PM

Some countries are aiming to eliminate the use of money in illegal capital activities and will not view it as a fully functional digital currency as other regulated currencies. Is the media deliberately causing panic to investors...
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: