Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:38:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.
https://blockfolio.com/

Thanks a lot for your help. I guess this financial attractive project deserves to have a lot of interesting partners. Do you know something about other exchanges? I know only about the Crypto Bridge.
Recently developers announced that they were listed on CREX24 EXCHANGE. It is great news. I wonder what will happens next. Project is incredible and prospective. It is only a matter of time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

Hello, community! What’s going on with the project? Is there some interesting news about the project? I really want to know more about it. I have been busy for last week.

You haven’t lost a lot because you can always find everything you need on their website or here. Project was listed on many respected platforms like mintnodes and live coin watch. I guess it will help users to monitor well their masternodes.
You are right. Awesome. Coin holders will have a chance to choose what is better for them. By the way, do you know about some mobile applications that can help to monitor masternodes.
Yes, there are some. But I remember only one of them. It is blockfolio. Here is the link, maybe it will be useful for you.

Thanks a lot for your help. I guess this financial attractive project deserves to have a lot of interesting partners. Do you know something about other exchanges? I know only about the Crypto Bridge.
Recently developers announced that they were listed on CREX24 EXCHANGE. It is great news. I wonder what will happens next. Project is incredible and prospective. It is only a matter of time.
Omg. It is really great. Can you send me the link for this platform? I don’t want to spend a lot of time for this research. I really hope that you can help me with this question. I will be very thankful.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:15:26 AM

Omg. It is really great. Can you send me the link for this platform? I don’t want to spend a lot of time for this research. I really hope that you can help me with this question. I will be very thankful.
Of course, it will be a great pleasure for me to help you. Here you are.
https://crex24.com/exchange/QNO-BTC
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:28:18 AM

Does anybody know about possible profits that I get from Qyno? I forgot about it and I hope someone will remind me about it. I will be very thankful.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Does anybody know about possible profits that I get from Qyno? I forgot about it and I hope someone will remind me about it. I will be very thankful.
Developers mentioned that ROI will be 2121%. I think it is the best offer on the current crypto market. I like it a lot and there are many admirers of this financial product. I hope everyone will be able to get their profits.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:13:25 AM

As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

As far as I understand, the goal of the project is to change the modern financial world system and offer a solution that will become popular among many users, right?
I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:22:54 AM

I think this goal is facing many modern projects. Everything is tied up in order to entice users from the old financial system and propose a new solution.
I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
12coins

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:29:51 AM

I think people are not yet ready for this transition. This is too radical and unusual for many, and it is not yet clear how all this is from the point of view of the law.
And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:45:21 AM

And what about the law? What questions do you have on the legal side of this issue? Can you explain your point of view?
The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
12coins

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:54:42 AM

The modern economic system adheres to the set of rules and instructions that are relevant for everyone in the financial market. The crypto currency market at the moment does not have any standards and everything is too fragmented.
Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:00:28 AM

Why, there are some standards in terms of purse. Are you referring to some kind of general set of rules and instructions for financial transactions?
That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
arkholding

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

https://i.imgur.com/I1rS5zy.gif

.Discord. .Website. .Facebook. .Twitter. .YouTube. .Github.

Qyno is a blockchain-based financial
ecosystem centered around Qyno Coin, a high performance digital currency.

Qyno aims to bring the cryptocurrency world closer to the real world through the use of
Qyno Coin, our highly applicable and adoptable digital currency. Qyno Coin (QNO) is embedded with
InstantSend and PrivateSend featurues, making QNO transactions instant, anonymous and nearly
free to send. With Qyno, businesses finally have a solution for trading assets and goods in a secure,
low-cost environment that allows them to reach their financial objectives.

Passive income with a 23652% anual return of investment    Buy a Masternode  

Qyno Project

Qyno project's goal is the development of tools and products that can allow everyone acces to faster, safer, anonymous, and near-zero cost financial products
 and services. Having meticulously studied and tested existing blockchain-based financial products and networks, we created Qyno with the aim of becoming a reference in
the blockchain financial services sector after concluding that others fail to deliver on the goals which are our vision.

Predecessors are meant to be learned from and eventually overcome. If this weren't the case, we would still be stuck with Friendster for social networking or Napster for
peer-to-peer sharing. Bitcoin may be just such a predecessor, yet there isn't enough being done in the blockchain space to move beyond its slow transaction times and
exorbitant fees.

The core of the Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), a digital currency based on the latest blockchain technology and network architecture created go beyond Bitcoin by
providing seamless, instant, and low cost transactions secured by masternodes.

https://i.imgur.com/aZbfMmw.png

Qyno Coin Specification

https://i.imgur.com/yZsAXb3.pngSymbol: QNO
QNO will be the next "BTC" and more. Being simple
and easy to use the QNO monetary system will be
easy implemented by people, merchants and not
only all over the world.

https://i.imgur.com/oMTs5RT.pngAlgorithm: NeoScrypt
NeoScrypt is a ASIC resistant proof of work
algorithm that it is stronger cryptographically and its
less memory intensive algorithm while it's providing
a fair return to miners.

https://i.imgur.com/Dh6h5tA.pngType: POW + Masternode
A proof-of-work (PoW) is a system that help to
prevent denial of service attacks and spam on a
network, and this is done requesting some work
from the service requester.

https://i.imgur.com/m3KE95r.pngMax coin supply: 100,000,000
Max coin supply is the aproximation of the
maximum amount of coins to be created. And it was
calculated to provide the enough monetary supply
while avoiding inflation.
https://i.imgur.com/dPvO8C7.pngBlock generation: 60 seconds
The block generation time set the time need to mine
a block. Block time is set as a constant ensure that
miners computational power will not impact the
security of the network.
https://i.imgur.com/tiwz4SC.pngMasternode Collateral: 5000 QNO
In order to create a masternode 5000 QNO are
required as a collateral to prevent Sybil attacks on
the network, whereby attackers will be able to setup
numerous masternodes and interfere with network
operations.

Reward Table

Blocks
Miners    
Masternodes      

Total
1-43200
43201-86400
86401-129600
129601-172800
172801-1051200

1051201-2102400

After block 1051201 25% decrease every year

Explorer  

Qyno - Trading Made Easy on the Blockchain

From the outset, the pillar of the Qyno project will be the QYNO coin, a utility coin with two aims. First, the QYNO coin will function as a stable asset enabling the development of the project's ecosystem. Second, the QYNO coin will reward masternode operators with industry-leading ROI, as masternode operators will earn a generous passive income due to a staggering 90% block reward. The purpose of such a mammoth block reward is to create a very high incentive for masternode operators working to secure the network.

The QYNO coin's stability will allow users to engage the Qyno financial system easily. Without major fluctuations in price affecting the net cost of users looking to enter and use the Qyno financial system, adoption of the system will happen quickly and globally. The entry into and use of blockchain-based financial systems tend to be
prohibitive, due in part to the fact that the utility coins associated with those financial systems fluctuate wildly in value, making cost analysis for users looking to enter the system difficult to calculate.

Masternode

QYNO passive income

Users seeking a high-return masternode for earning passive income needn't look further than QYNO. With a low cost of entry at 5,000 QYNO per masternode, users can experience the simplicity of generating a return on their investment while sleeping by simply depositing the required amount of coins in their QYNO wallet and getting their masternode started.

After becoming a QYNO masternode operator, annual masternode ROI in excess of +20,000% can provide a handsome passive income. Using the QYNO masternode monitor allows operators to keep an eye on the return generated by their masternode and toggle additional features.

Masternode Annual ROI: 23652%  

How it Works

https://i.imgur.com/WgzvjZX.jpg
 Buy a Masternode  

Masternode Setup Guide

INFO
Masternode Income Simulator          
Masternode List
ONE CLICK INSTALL
Cold Wallet One Click Tutorial
Hot Wallet Linux One Click Tutorial            
GUIDE
Cold Wallet Setup Tutorial
Hot Wallet Windows Tutorial
Hot Wallet Linux Tutorial

Masternode Statistics

https://i.imgur.com/jjlJyRQ.jpg      https://i.imgur.com/dANFfFQ.jpg      https://i.imgur.com/W6tVvcc.jpg

Exchanges

Here you can Trade QYNO

Contests

Get FREE  Qyno Coins    by Joining Our Bounty Program

https://i.imgur.com/rTmW4je.jpg

Get your Free Qyno

Discord Invite Contest

https://i.imgur.com/gDgYYYD.jpg

Join the contest

Signature Campaign - NEW!!! Daily Pyaouts

https://i.imgur.com/DOP0ng2.png

Join Signature Campaign

Mining and Pools

You can find our Official Pool List here:

Qyno Official Pool List  

For Pool Owners

If you want your pool to be listed on our Official Pool List please submit the form below:

Add Pool to Official List  

Wallet and Downloads

All wallets will be available once the blockchain will be released

In our quest to provide the best services and infrastructure we created the tools so everyoane can adopt Qyno right away.

In a world where the importance of privacy is increasing, the Qyno wallet incorporates such privacy features providing users the ability to anonymously perform Qyno transactions.

In this section you can download the Qyno wallet for all major os platforms.

Community

Join us now and find more about our project and not only. Be a part of a great community and stay up to date to the latest news about Qyno Project and crypto world.

.Discord. .Website. .Facebook. .Twitter. .YouTube. .Github.
bounty program started?
12coins

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:07:32 AM

That's right, yeah, you got to the point. I meant that in the financial operations issues so far at present everything is not structured and has no common standards. Therefore, at the moment it is not clear how this will evolve.
I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
amanai

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:00 AM

I do not see any problems for the work of this project. It works within the framework of modern laws and offers an excellent solution for business.
Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:19:53 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
lengoc080

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:21:08 AM

for me that this project is complete the Qones core of Qyno Project is Qyno Coin (QNO), one of the first digital blockchain and the network architecture have been generated out of Bitcoin by way supply the lines transactions, the current and low cost is supported by masternodes.
12coins

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:22:48 AM

Perhaps in terms of the law, there are no problems with this project, but I still can not fully understand what benefits the business can offer this project.
At a minimum, money transfers and conclusion of transactions. Unlike the modern banking system, this platform offers very fast transac- tions with minimal transfer fees, at least this can be an excellent advantage of the system.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:24:44 AM

Good day to all the participant of the community! I want to start mining activity and see that this project will improve this type of activity, explain me more about this topic
Mining activity is not the main direction of the company, but it has calculated in advance if the token will be mined and for this purpose special algorithm will be used. As far as I remember it is called NeoScrypt
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:29:14 AM

Mining activity is not the main direction of the company, but it has calculated in advance if the token will be mined and for this purpose special algorithm will be used. As far as I remember it is called NeoScrypt
I have heard about it, but never have gone further. What is NeoScrypt in general terms and how it is going to improve ways of mining, make it more comfortable for users of this platform
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: