Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:16:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:25:19 PM

Qyno has great results. Developers showed that they have everything to make this project great and they are even ahead of their schedule. I think that they deserve community’s respect.
I can agree with your opinion about the Qyno’s team. These people know how to design a popular and profitable financial product. Actually, I don’t understand why you are saying that they are ahead of the schedule? We were waiting a long time for Crypto Bridge listing
You are right about the listing but after all Qynocoin is getting more popular. More exchange and masternode platform want to collaborate with Qyno’s team. I think it is really important for coins development. 
Ok. Maybe you are right. I think the most important for the coin is its price and public support. These two features could change everything in the coin development. Besides, you know that the market has a changeable nature.
True. I read a lot of information about the current market changes and I am sure that qyno coin will be even more popular. Masternode coin are more stable and useful thanks to some special features. I hope you know what I mean.
Sincerely I can’t make a final conclusion about Qyno’s perspectives. I know that masternode coin’s have some advantages but still it is a long-term investment and not all users will be happy about it. That’s why I am not sure about the public support.
I don’t think it will be a great problem for developers. They have enough support and talent to make it great. You are right about the long-term investment but it is too obvious that immediately profits that you will get everyday is unreal. Can you show me where you invest money and get fast profit and I will try it too?
I haven’t mentioned that I know a perfect method of earning cryptocurrencies. I just wanted to say that masternodes has other requires of mining than other coins. I understand that you are in love with Qyno.
I am not in love I just make right decisions and I am a forward-looking person. I guess time will tell you how right I was about qynocoin. It s obvious for me and I hope it will be obvious for you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:30:52 PM

Qyno has great results. Developers showed that they have everything to make this project great and they are even ahead of their schedule. I think that they deserve community’s respect.
I can agree with your opinion about the Qyno’s team. These people know how to design a popular and profitable financial product. Actually, I don’t understand why you are saying that they are ahead of the schedule? We were waiting a long time for Crypto Bridge listing
You are right about the listing but after all Qynocoin is getting more popular. More exchange and masternode platform want to collaborate with Qyno’s team. I think it is really important for coins development. 
Ok. Maybe you are right. I think the most important for the coin is its price and public support. These two features could change everything in the coin development. Besides, you know that the market has a changeable nature.
True. I read a lot of information about the current market changes and I am sure that qyno coin will be even more popular. Masternode coin are more stable and useful thanks to some special features. I hope you know what I mean.
Sincerely I can’t make a final conclusion about Qyno’s perspectives. I know that masternode coin’s have some advantages but still it is a long-term investment and not all users will be happy about it. That’s why I am not sure about the public support.
I don’t think it will be a great problem for developers. They have enough support and talent to make it great. You are right about the long-term investment but it is too obvious that immediately profits that you will get everyday is unreal. Can you show me where you invest money and get fast profit and I will try it too?
I haven’t mentioned that I know a perfect method of earning cryptocurrencies. I just wanted to say that masternodes has other requires of mining than other coins. I understand that you are in love with Qyno.
I am not in love I just make right decisions and I am a forward-looking person. I guess time will tell you how right I was about qynocoin. It s obvious for me and I hope it will be obvious for you.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:36:14 PM

I am sure that this project will open more interesting opportunities for all users. This coin has a lot of great features. Mostly I like that it offers banking services for everyone. I think it will be great for fast common adaptation of cryptocurrencies.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

I am sure that this project will open more interesting opportunities for all users. This coin has a lot of great features. Mostly I like that it offers banking services for everyone. I think it will be great for fast common adaptation of cryptocurrencies.
Interesting conclusion. I think you are right about it but the adaptation process is really something hard and long-term. Most of people have never heard about any cryptocurrency and don’t know what it is. I think it is very complicated
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:46:38 PM

Interesting conclusion. I think you are right about it but the adaptation process is really something hard and long-term. Most of people have never heard about any cryptocurrency and don’t know what it is. I think it is very complicated
You are right but I think more projects will be connected to existing banking services and day by day more people are involved in the crypto economics. I guess very soon people will become cryptocurrency holders.
Techsan

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:51:18 PM

You are right but I think more projects will be connected to existing banking services and day by day more people are involved in the crypto economics. I guess very soon people will become cryptocurrency holders.
I hope so because I think it is a perfect way to earn a lot of money and qynocoin is a perfect example of these profits. Developers really announced unbelievable roi. I hope it will be real at least half as good as it is guaranteed.
a1471989

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:57:25 PM

I hope so because I think it is a perfect way to earn a lot of money and qynocoin is a perfect example of these profits. Developers really announced unbelievable roi. I hope it will be real at least half as good as it is guaranteed.
I don’t know why but I really believe in their powers because Qyno’s idea is provided well. I saw many different masternode coins but Qyno is the best one for me. Besides, miner need to buy only 5000 coin for a collateral.
Techsan

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:03:03 AM

I don’t know why but I really believe in their powers because Qyno’s idea is provided well. I saw many different masternode coins but Qyno is the best one for me. Besides, miner need to buy only 5000 coin for a collateral.
It is a very advantageous offer and there are many users that want to take this opportunity. I hope i will try it but I am not sure. I think I need to read some reviews or something else.
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:07:41 AM

It is a very advantageous offer and there are many users that want to take this opportunity. I hope i will try it but I am not sure. I think I need to read some reviews or something else.
Well, I think you need to visit Qyno’s discord channel. There a lot of users that will help you. You can even communicate with developers. They always answer very fast and they are interested to inform their community members.
Techsan

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

Well, I think you need to visit Qyno’s discord channel. There a lot of users that will help you. You can even communicate with developers. They always answer very fast and they are interested to inform their community members.
I will try it. Maybe it will be useful for me. I think miners are impressed by offered opportunities. I need to try it faster because I can earn more if I begin it soon.
a1471989

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:18:34 AM

I will try it. Maybe it will be useful for me. I think miners are impressed by offered opportunities. I need to try it faster because I can earn more if I begin it soon.
Yes, this is true. I hope you will have great profits and won’t have any problems with your masternodes. I wish you good luck and I think you will be satisfied.
Techsan

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:33 AM

Yes, this is true. I hope you will have great profits and won’t have any problems with your masternodes. I wish you good luck and I think you will be satisfied.
Your advices were pretty useful and I am very thankful. Maybe one day we will get rid of fiat and use only cryptocurrencies. Qynocoin needs to be useful in this activity.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:28:08 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the project. I follow its news for a long time and I am really impressed. I see how much developers care about the community but I still wonder how bounty works. I would become a participant if I could have enough time
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:33:22 AM

Hello, community! I have some questions about the project. I follow its news for a long time and I am really impressed. I see how much developers care about the community but I still wonder how bounty works. I would become a participant if I could have enough time
Well, it is a pity that you haven’t time but there are a lot of users that earned a lot of qynocoins. Users are happy because developers are always able to answer on their questions and payments are ok. Everything looks wonderful
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:38:26 AM

Well, it is a pity that you haven’t time but there are a lot of users that earned a lot of qynocoins. Users are happy because developers are always able to answer on their questions and payments are ok. Everything looks wonderful
I am glad to hear it. Qyno’s team are the best team to design a successful project. I want to know more information about these guys. I think they are really great but I can’t find their names or other information.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:43:26 AM

I am glad to hear it. Qyno’s team are the best team to design a successful project. I want to know more information about these guys. I think they are really great but I can’t find their names or other information.
I think you are really inconsiderate. You need to check their discord. Maybe they will give some additional information about them but I don’t think it is very important for community.
MinhTrang.vtv

Activity: 57
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:45:35 AM

good project Qyno go to the moon  >: Grin Grin
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

I think you are really inconsiderate. You need to check their discord. Maybe they will give some additional information about them but I don’t think it is very important for community.
Why do you think that it isn’t important? I understand that the idea is more important and the project by itself but I think users need to know about this team. They deserve to be noticed and appreciated. These guys made a great job.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:57:51 AM

Why do you think that it isn’t important? I understand that the idea is more important and the project by itself but I think users need to know about this team. They deserve to be noticed and appreciated. These guys made a great job.
I can agree with you but they will be rewarded by community’s respect and profits from qynocoin. I think everything is ok with that. More information about qyno’s architecture and other technical stuff.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:02:59 AM

I can agree with you but they will be rewarded by community’s respect and profits from qynocoin. I think everything is ok with that. More information about qyno’s architecture and other technical stuff.
Maybe it is more necessary than information about the team. By the way, I think live sessions with team will be really nice. Community can ask some questions. I think everyone will be satisfied.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: