Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:46:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:12:12 PM

Well, there is no doubts that this project is brilliant. Every step of the team is well-thought and can’t be wrong. Maybe my words can seem a little exaggerated but who think so haven’t seen feedback from developers.
You are right. You seem really obsessively enthusiastic about it to me. I like the project and its idea but it is to good to be true. I mean your words. What feedbacks do you mean?
People mention that developers made a great job. Some users bought a masternode and was very easy to install with the one click easy guide. Also, they say that the support is great. I guess it is pretty impressive.
This is a nice feedback. I hope there will appear a lot of similar feedbacks pretty soon. Where have you found this information? I would like to study experience of other community members. Perhaps I will become more confident in this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:18:25 PM

Well, there is no doubts that this project is brilliant. Every step of the team is well-thought and can’t be wrong. Maybe my words can seem a little exaggerated but who think so haven’t seen feedback from developers.
You are right. You seem really obsessively enthusiastic about it to me. I like the project and its idea but it is to good to be true. I mean your words. What feedbacks do you mean?
People mention that developers made a great job. Some users bought a masternode and was very easy to install with the one click easy guide. Also, they say that the support is great. I guess it is pretty impressive.
This is a nice feedback. I hope there will appear a lot of similar feedbacks pretty soon. Where have you found this information? I would like to study experience of other community members. Perhaps I will become more confident in this project.
Actually I found it on Qynocoin’s discord. There is a great community and you will be able to communicate with any user. You are right. Discord can change your mind. I think you should read it and participate in discussion.
guarino

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:10 PM

Actually I found it on Qynocoin’s discord. There is a great community and you will be able to communicate with any user. You are right. Discord can change your mind. I think you should read it and participate in discussion.
It is a nice opportunity to be more involved in the project. Usually in discord developers answer much faster on questions than in other social media. I don’t know if it is particular for Qynocoin but I want to become a part of its community.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:28:20 PM

It is a nice opportunity to be more involved in the project. Usually in discord developers answer much faster on questions than in other social media. I don’t know if it is particular for Qynocoin but I want to become a part of its community.
I am sorry. I needed to think about it earlier. Here is the invitation. I hope you will find all interesting and useful information. Also, you can invite friends here.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
guarino

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:38:25 PM

I am sorry. I needed to think about it earlier. Here is the invitation. I hope you will find all interesting and useful information. Also, you can invite friends here.

Thank you so much. I know that I could even earn from every friend that joined the community. Qynocoin really knows how to attract people to their project. I think it is a nice example of a good work.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:44:38 PM

Thank you so much. I know that I could even earn from every friend that joined the community. Qynocoin really knows how to attract people to their project. I think it is a nice example of a good work.
It is also a nice example of a good idea and professional team. It is my opinion and I think that many people will agree. Qyno coin is a project that could change the crypto market. This coin will be really useful for a long time.
guarino

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

It is also a nice example of a good idea and professional team. It is my opinion and I think that many people will agree. Qyno coin is a project that could change the crypto market. This coin will be really useful for a long time.
Time tell it if you are right. Project is promising but it isn’t very obvious for me how it will develop further. I will follow Qyno to see what will happen next.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Nice to see that qyno coin is listed on new exchanges. It is a great example how fast this coin could expand and grow. I am sure that community will appreciate it and support it as hard as it is possible.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:06:21 AM

Nice to see that qyno coin is listed on new exchanges. It is a great example how fast this coin could expand and grow. I am sure that community will appreciate it and support it as hard as it is possible.
Wow. It is good news. I haven’t heard about these listings at all. Can you tell me where have coin been listed? I want to take a look. Maybe you are right about their growth.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:12:00 AM

Wow. It is good news. I haven’t heard about these listings at all. Can you tell me where have coin been listed? I want to take a look. Maybe you are right about their growth.
Qyno coin is listed on CMN listing platform, MNCN.online and crypto-coinz.net. These platforms are respected and I guess this collaboration will be useful for everyone. Developers did a great job. I hope they will save speed of their development.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:18:51 AM

Qyno coin is listed on CMN listing platform, MNCN.online and crypto-coinz.net. These platforms are respected and I guess this collaboration will be useful for everyone. Developers did a great job. I hope they will save speed of their development.
Impressive. This project deserves to be supported. After these successes I begin to think about helping this project become more popular.  I mean bounty or referral campaigns. I want to make qyno’s community bigger.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Impressive. This project deserves to be supported. After these successes I begin to think about helping this project become more popular.  I mean bounty or referral campaigns. I want to make qyno’s community bigger.
Well, it is a good thought. I hope you will be successful in your activity. By the way, you can help the project right now and vote for qynocoin here
https://mnode.club/g/coinvote/QNO
boomertoo

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:28:44 AM

Well, it is a good thought. I hope you will be successful in your activity. By the way, you can help the project right now and vote for qynocoin here

Of course, I will vote for qynocoin. I hope more people will vote for qynocoin and it will be on the first place. Qyno really deserves it. Good luck developers! Thank you for this wonderful project!
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:33:21 AM

Of course, I will vote for qynocoin. I hope more people will vote for qynocoin and it will be on the first place. Qyno really deserves it. Good luck developers! Thank you for this wonderful project!
You are right. This project has more advantages than any of its competitors. Besides, it has a lot of competitors. Maybe some are more successful at the moment but soon qynocoin wil be able to replace many other coins.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:38:32 AM

You are right. This project has more advantages than any of its competitors. Besides, it has a lot of competitors. Maybe some are more successful at the moment but soon qynocoin wil be able to replace many other coins.
I hope I will live this day. This project is well accepted by the community. Other crypto enthusiasts will soon join it too. All together we can make it real. This coin could bring a lot of financial profits for everyone.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:46:39 AM

Nice project. I am interested in coin purchase. I see that there is a nice discount but isn’t mentioned from what amount it is applied. By the way, am I able to buy them from the website. I am just a little confused.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

Nice project. I am interested in coin purchase. I see that there is a nice discount but isn’t mentioned from what amount it is applied. By the way, am I able to buy them from the website. I am just a little confused.
There is no need to worry about it. Look, discount is applied from 1000 coins up. Yes, you are able to buy coins form website. Here is a link for great tutorials and other interesting stuff.
https://www.qyno.org/qyno_oneclick_cold_wallet_masternode_setup
https://www.qyno.org/qyno_oneclick_linux_masternode_setup
SamuelN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:10:45 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

It seems to me that the main and most significant advantage of this platform is that the transactions within this platform are absolutely anonymous, I think this is a huge advantage over this platform for others.
Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

Why do you highlight this particular platform opportunity as the main advantage? This is not the first platform, which can boast of such a funutional.
And I did not say that this is the first and only solution on the market, I'm simply saying that this is an advantage of this system along with the rest of the platform's capabilities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: