Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 12:48:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:26:27 AM

It is so nice to see that developers care about their community and try to keep their promises. It is really a good sign. Qyno’s team does all possible to conquer communities respect and trust.

What promises do you mean exactly? The project looks interesting but there a lot of people that still doubt in their success. I read previous posts and I can’t make final conclusion about public’s opinion.
I guess there are always people that have doubts about any project, even if it is the most promising on the market. It is normal. I was saying about the airdrop. Participants that have won the contest was paid and gotten their reward.
It is nice to hear. Maybe I should participate too in this action. I will be happy to get free qyno coins. It can be a nice start for mining because I have never participated in mining before.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:31:41 AM

It is so nice to see that developers care about their community and try to keep their promises. It is really a good sign. Qyno’s team does all possible to conquer communities respect and trust.

What promises do you mean exactly? The project looks interesting but there a lot of people that still doubt in their success. I read previous posts and I can’t make final conclusion about public’s opinion.
I guess there are always people that have doubts about any project, even if it is the most promising on the market. It is normal. I was saying about the airdrop. Participants that have won the contest was paid and gotten their reward.
It is nice to hear. Maybe I should participate too in this action. I will be happy to get free qyno coins. It can be a nice start for mining because I have never participated in mining before.
Well, it is great that qynocoin inspired you for this activity. I hope your collaboration with qyno will be useful. I am sure that you will be rewarded. By the way, there is also a bounty campaign. It can bring you coins too.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:36:09 AM

Well, it is great that qynocoin inspired you for this activity. I hope your collaboration with qyno will be useful. I am sure that you will be rewarded. By the way, there is also a bounty campaign. It can bring you coins too.
Wow. It is awesome. I guess qyno coin grows and shows impressive results so I need to become a part of it. I don’t want to lose a great opportunity to make some additional profit. Besides, I think that is easy. Mining with masternodes doesn’t request a lot of materials. Am I right?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:41:12 AM

Wow. It is awesome. I guess qyno coin grows and shows impressive results so I need to become a part of it. I don’t want to lose a great opportunity to make some additional profit. Besides, I think that is easy. Mining with masternodes doesn’t request a lot of materials. Am I right?
Almost. It is much easier than mining in a classical way, but it still requires some equipment. You need a stable server to keep your masternode work as it is supposed to work.  You can buy it or hire it. It depends how money do you want to spend.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:46:27 AM

Almost. It is much easier than mining in a classical way, but it still requires some equipment. You need a stable server to keep your masternode work as it is supposed to work.  You can buy it or hire it. It depends how money do you want to spend.
Thanks for this information. I should read some reviews or tutorials about masternodes before mining. I am not very familiar with this theme. Hey, do you know what’s going on with wallets for qynocoins? What kinds have developers designed?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:52:58 AM

Thanks for this information. I should read some reviews or tutorials about masternodes before mining. I am not very familiar with this theme. Hey, do you know what’s going on with wallets for qynocoins? What kinds have developers designed?
You can take a look on this information on their official website. If I am not mistaken there are cold, hot and paper wallets. Also, there are tutorials for every wallet. It is a logic decision. You need to be more informed because you can have some loses in a case.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 12:57:13 AM

You can take a look on this information on their official website. If I am not mistaken there are cold, hot and paper wallets. Also, there are tutorials for every wallet. It is a logic decision. You need to be more informed because you can have some loses in a case.
Nice to hear it. I am glad that users are able to choose what they want and what is more interesting fir them. Can you send me the link for the website? I want to begin as fast as I can.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:00:27 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2018, 01:19:45 AM by EvRo74

All smart and serious investors hunt for BTC now, the rest with BITCOIN to part.

QYNO ROAD MAP (real):
HYIP to attract crowds of mad hamsters -
MN`s sale -
DUMP on the exchange -
Unheappy hamsters crying with their unnecessary coins -
Developers laugh and enjoy with their bitcoins on their hands Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:03:11 AM

Nice to hear it. I am glad that users are able to choose what they want and what is more interesting fir them. Can you send me the link for the website? I want to begin as fast as I can.
Here you are.
https://www.qyno.org/
I wish you good luck and I hope you will have nice profits and great experience. Mining can become a serious start for a crypto career.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

Hey, guys! I have some questions about this project. I know that they develop pretty fast but there is less information posted in social media. I actually men facebook and twitter. I want to know what’s happening with qynocoin?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:13:06 AM

Hey, guys! I have some questions about this project. I know that they develop pretty fast but there is less information posted in social media. I actually men facebook and twitter. I want to know what’s happening with qynocoin?
You just need to understand that developers are really busy and they couldn’t do everything. Besides, these social media that you have mentioned aren’t the single source of news. DO you have a discord account?
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:18:22 AM

You just need to understand that developers are really busy and they couldn’t do everything. Besides, these social media that you have mentioned aren’t the single source of news. DO you have a discord account?
I understand that it is hard to keep up, especially when you work on a serious project. But I think that community need to be informed. No, I don’t have a discord account. Why should I need one?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:23:25 AM

I understand that it is hard to keep up, especially when you work on a serious project. But I think that community need to be informed. No, I don’t have a discord account. Why should I need one?
Well, Qynocoin has a discord channel. You can find there all current news and communicate with other users and developers. Recently they have posted that qynocoin was officially listed on Masternodes.pro! It is a respected platform.
EvRo74

Activity: 994
Merit: 263

PassiveIncomeHunter

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 01:25:11 AM

Why does the master node so expensive? I think not many people have such an amount to invest in such a new project without any guarantees. I wonder if the people who already took a chance and bought the master node?
For the master node is quite an acceptable price, usually in such projects the master node costs much more than about 5 thousand dollars . So with such conditions of profitability is stupid to miss this opportunity.
I wonder who still buys these master nodes completely new projects, where not even known to the development team? What guarantees that your money will not disappear?
Any investment is a risk, and you are responsible for this risk. So before you invest in any project you need to weigh all the risks. And at the expense of this project I can tell you that such profits from the master node are quite possible since the growth of the token will definitely be provided.
What will it be provided with? What will make people invest in this token? I think that this token will need a lot of time to prove itself in the crypto-currency industry
This token surpasses a lot of existing coins in technical indicators, which are used to pay for goods and services. I think that the cryptocurrency community will notice it and people will start to use it actively. And when the token becomes in demand, the price will grow every day

To write such nonsense - you must be a complete beginner in cryptocurrencies, who knows nothing but BTC and, perhaps, ETH. I see how you use at least 2 of your accounts here. You can fool only morons who don`t know how to distinguish a coin from a token Grin Grin Grin

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀

1000+
Games
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄
             ▄▒▓▓█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▄
          ▄▓▓▀                   █▓▓
        ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▄      ▓▓▄     
      ▓█▀    ▒▓████████████████▓▓     ▓▓
     ▓▓    ▓█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓▄   ▀█▄
    ▓▌   ▄▓████▄            ▀▓██████▓   ▐█▄
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓            ▀██████▓   ▀█
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    ████▀   ▐███████▄   █▌
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓            ▓███████▌   ▓▓
  ▀█   ▐█████████▓             ▓██████▌   ▓▓
  ▐█▄   █████████▓    █████    ▐██████    █▌
   ▓▓   ▐████████▓             ▓█████▌   ▓█ 
    ▓▓    █████▄             ▄▓█████▀   ▄█▀ 
     ▓▓    ▀█████████▌ ▒▄ ▓███████▓    ▒█▀
      ▀█▄    ▀▓████████████████▓▀     ▓▓
        ▀▓▌      ▀█▓██████▓█▀▀     ▄▓▓
          ▀█▓▄                 ▄▓▓▀
              ▀█▓▓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▒▓▓█▀

Free
BTC
              ▄▄─¬"^^^^"¬─▄▄
           ▄▓▓▓▓▓  ,,,,,, ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
        ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
      /  ▀▓▓▓▓▀              ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
    /    ▓▓▀    ▓▓▄     ▄▓▄     ▀▓▓▄   ]
   [   ▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓       ▀▓▓   ]
  [   ▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▌  ██▄  ▀▓▌      ╙▓▓   ]
  ▓▓▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▌       ▐▓▓ ▓▓
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓      ▓▓▓▓▄▓▓▌ ▓ ▀  █▓▓       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓           ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀        ▓▓▓▓▓▌
 ▐▓▓▓▓▓        ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄       ▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▌  ▐▓▓      ▓▓▄▓▓ ▓▄▄▄ ▓▀  ▄      ▓▓▀▀█▓
  [   ▀▓▓    ▐▓  ▓▌▓▌   ▓▓▄▓▓       ▓▓▌
   [    ▓▓▄  ▀▀▀▀▀                ▓▓▀   ]
     [   ▓▓▓▄     T O K E N    ▄▓▓▀    ]
      [ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄           ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓ ]
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀]
            ▀▀█▓▀           ▀▓█▀▀
                   ````````   

BetFury
Staking APR
450%

[ PLAY NOW ]
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:28:50 AM

Well, Qynocoin has a discord channel. You can find there all current news and communicate with other users and developers. Recently they have posted that qynocoin was officially listed on Masternodes.pro! It is a respected platform.
Wow. I am impressed. So, I think it is really interesting. I have other questions to developers about the project by the way. It is great that developers communicate with community members. It can help them in development and making this project more user-targeted
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:33:21 AM

Wow. I am impressed. So, I think it is really interesting. I have other questions to developers about the project by the way. It is great that developers communicate with community members. It can help them in development and making this project more user-targeted
You are absolutely right. Besides there are a lot of different chats where you can communicate in your native language, so it is wonderful for people who don’t speak English good enough.
peetah

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:38:12 AM

You are absolutely right. Besides there are a lot of different chats where you can communicate in your native language, so it is wonderful for people who don’t speak English good enough.
My friends will be 100% happy because they are exsited about Qynocoin. I hope that all these efforts will bring great success for Qyno’s team and community members too. There are no obvious obstacles for them to succeed.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:43:17 AM

My friends will be 100% happy because they are exsited about Qynocoin. I hope that all these efforts will bring great success for Qyno’s team and community members too. There are no obvious obstacles for them to succeed.
It is nice that you are so sure now. It is good when people become surer about this project. I am sure that it won’t fail and become a serious competitor on the current market. Time will tell.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 07:17:20 AM

Hy everyone,

We plan to run a signature campaign, do you know if there is any rules about this? Can we do it? We tried to look over the forum rules but we didn't find any info.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 09:26:12 AM

It's very good that we can get free Qyno by inviting others

Yes, join our discord and find more info: https://discord.gg/R5hWgqc

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: