Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:58:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:06:04 AM

The project looks nice based on what I read. Just a tip to the devs and member of the project since this project is just newly created. It is essential to have some review comes from different personality and sites because it will attract more supporters and investors.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
JOHNI23

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:17:44 AM

The project looks multifarious. But how will the conversion take place and on what exchanges in the future or is it an ocher bubble that bursts?
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:57:57 AM

This example informed on the website of Qyno in which invested 2.45 BTC in a year the return will be 346.4771625 BTC and only for those who have a masternode?

Yes

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:59:56 AM

The project looks multifarious. But how will the conversion take place and on what exchanges in the future or is it an ocher bubble that bursts?

We will start with a small one and we are already prearranged ( in term of funds ) to list on a bigger one. As per exchange rules we can't say their names before we list.

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:26:33 AM

The future is already in sight. Now it's time people know the power of blockchain technology.  Qyno project is the future. I see great prospects, team skills and a great idea! Very conveniently implemented approach to each participant.
crazyer1976

Activity: 434
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:06:05 AM

New project but looks authentic. I sure hope the dev team lives up to expectation.

Authentic?) That is similar to hundreds, masternode and sale of coins in discorde? Yes, here I fully agree with you. Even the developers have a lot of ambition and audacity. Maybe it's good) But I will not invest)
LysenkoVitalik

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

Hello! The project looks nice based on what I read. Just a tip to the devs and member of the project since this project is just newly created. It is essential to have some review comes from different personality and sites because it will attract more supporters and investors. Good project. Good luck! Wink
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:46:12 PM

platform, of course, has a number of advantages that make it easy to carry out anonymous, fast and secure transactions. one of those is the highly effective, digital Qyno coin.
I agree with you. its high efficiency is explained by the fact that it is built into the algorithms and protocols instantsend and PrivateSend, which just ensures the simplicity and speed of transactions Wink
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:51:08 PM

this platform is good for business - it is an excellent solution for achieving the grand goals set by trading assets and goods in a safe and inexpensive environment. this is all done with the help of the blockchain system, which is planned to be launched very soon - this is only three days; I'm looking forward to this momentous event.
peetah

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:56:57 PM

this platform is good for business - it is an excellent solution for achieving the grand goals set by trading assets and goods in a safe and inexpensive environment. this is all done with the help of the blockchain system, which is planned to be launched very soon - this is only three days; I'm looking forward to this momentous event.
the launch of the blockchain was facilitated by multiple studies and careful study, because the developers are trying to make Qyno a benchmark in the financial services sector, because the goals they are facing can not be implemented by other platforms.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:01:43 PM

I believe that the lack of competition means that the developers will actually achieve their goals. Considering that the core of the project is a coin based on the blockchain and network architecture that goes beyond the process of mining and supplying bitcoin, this can be called a revolution in crypto world.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

I believe that the lack of competition means that the developers will actually achieve their goals. Considering that the core of the project is a coin based on the blockchain and network architecture that goes beyond the process of mining and supplying bitcoin, this can be called a revolution in crypto world.
as I understand it, you mean that developers think that bitcoin should be removed from circulation because of its slow and expensive transactions, while the Qyno coin should reach a high level with competitive advantages that provides masternodes..
a1471989

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:11:12 PM

as I understand it, you mean that developers think that bitcoin should be removed from circulation because of its slow and expensive transactions, while the Qyno coin should reach a high level with competitive advantages that provides masternodes..
well, as far as I understood, what exactly this situation turns out. the output of bitcoin from circulation is quite expected, since its emission is limited to 21 million coins, of which 14 million have already been extracted, while Qyno coins are planned to be 100 million, besides, it has strong advantages, which are described in sufficient detail on the project website .
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:16:18 PM

advantages of a coin are excellent! it is, firstly, different from the rest of the hashing algorithm - NeoScrypt: cryptographically it is stronger, less intensive in memory and provides a fair return to the miners. The coin release graph will avoid inflation, but at the same time, the network is provided with sufficient liquidity.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

advantages of a coin are excellent! it is, firstly, different from the rest of the hashing algorithm - NeoScrypt: cryptographically it is stronger, less intensive in memory and provides a fair return to the miners. The coin release graph will avoid inflation, but at the same time, the network is provided with sufficient liquidity.
I think we should pay attention to the system for preventing denial of service attacks and spam in the network. this is achieved through the joint work of the algorithm of the POW and Masternode. it is also not superfluous to mention the time of the block generation: it is noteworthy that the blocking time is set as a constant, to ensure that the processing power of the miners does not affect the security of the network.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:33:40 PM

I think we should pay attention to the system for preventing denial of service attacks and spam in the network. this is achieved through the joint work of the algorithm of the POW and Masternode. it is also not superfluous to mention the time of the block generation: it is noteworthy that the blocking time is set as a constant, to ensure that the processing power of the miners does not affect the security of the network.
by the way, one of the functions of the Qyno coin is the reward of the operators of masternode receiving passive income. this will help stimulate operators working to protect the network. and the stability of the coin, which is another basic function, will make it easy to tap into the financial system.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:23:31 PM

by the way, one of the functions of the Qyno coin is the reward of the operators of masternode receiving passive income. this will help stimulate operators working to protect the network. and the stability of the coin, which is another basic function, will make it easy to tap into the financial system.
the stability of the coin in this case is important, because, as a rule, the use of financial systems based on the blockchain, because of the fluctuation in the cost of coins, makes cost analysis difficult, and the use of precisely the financial system of Qyno facilitates trading.
peetah

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:28:32 PM

I would also like to add about the integration of Q-PayGate, the milestones of the payment gateway in the core of the financial ecosystem of Qyno. Integration will save time for users due to its exceptional functionality. part of the mission of this gateway is the implementation of payment plug-ins for e-commerce platforms.
a1471989

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:33:28 PM

I would also like to add about the integration of Q-PayGate, the milestones of the payment gateway in the core of the financial ecosystem of Qyno. Integration will save time for users due to its exceptional functionality. part of the mission of this gateway is the implementation of payment plug-ins for e-commerce platforms.
by the way, note that the development of such plug-ins generates additional revenue for sellers accepting payments to Qyno. as a result, the merchants will have a large amount of traffic and sales, which they can use to run the masternode.
peetah

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:38:09 PM

by the way, note that the development of such plug-ins generates additional revenue for sellers accepting payments to Qyno. as a result, the merchants will have a large amount of traffic and sales, which they can use to run the masternode.
just the masternodes generate block rewards of 90%, giving, first, sellers additional income, and secondly, providing additional security for the network Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: