Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:10:18 PM

Hello everyone! The project looks awesome. The idea of a simple and safe financial product really inspires me so much. I hope developers have great plans about this coin.
There is no need to worry. Qyno’s team really wants to make a perfect way to invest your money and get a passive income. Besides, there are only two days left till the launch of their blockchain and it is pretty intriguing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:16:23 PM

Hello everyone! The project looks awesome. The idea of a simple and safe financial product really inspires me so much. I hope developers have great plans about this coin.
There is no need to worry. Qyno’s team really wants to make a perfect way to invest your money and get a passive income. Besides, there are only two days left till the launch of their blockchain and it is pretty intriguing.
Wow. You are absolutely right. Are there any other interesting events to be prepared for? I guess community appreciates all developers’ effort for improving Qynocoin.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:23:16 PM

Wow. You are absolutely right. Are there any other interesting events to be prepared for? I guess community appreciates all developers’ effort for improving Qynocoin.
Yep, developers really make a great job. Masternodes are hard to support if developers don’t know all details and can’t predict some problems. But thanks to Qyno’s developers and their experience everything will be ok I guess. Masternodes will be available after the launch of the blockchain.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

Yep, developers really make a great job. Masternodes are hard to support if developers don’t know all details and can’t predict some problems. But thanks to Qyno’s developers and their experience everything will be ok I guess. Masternodes will be available after the launch of the blockchain.
It is nice to hear. This project can be very profitable. I forgot about the price for entry. Can you tell me how much coins I need to have for a collateral?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:34:13 PM

It is nice to hear. This project can be very profitable. I forgot about the price for entry. Can you tell me how much coins I need to have for a collateral?
It Isn’t a great sum. You need to have 5000 Qyno and you will have an access to a great passive profit. If you need some additional info you can visit their website. All helpful information is posted there.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

It Isn’t a great sum. You need to have 5000 Qyno and you will have an access to a great passive profit. If you need some additional info you can visit their website. All helpful information is posted there.
Thank you for help. It is obvious that crypto community is really interested in this kind of projects. I hope everything will happen is it is planned and users will be able to join this great ecosystem.

guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

I am wondering about wallet applications for mobile phones and pc’s. Is there something available to download? I would be really thankful if someone could answer my question. I can’t find any adequate information.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:47:17 PM

Thank you for help. It is obvious that crypto community is really interested in this kind of projects. I hope everything will happen is it is planned and users will be able to join this great ecosystem.

I guess it is a matter of time.  I don’t guess that there are serious obstacles for this project. High financial attractiveness and well-though system are the best guarantee for their success. Qyno coin can become a serious competitor for the current cryto market.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

I am wondering about wallet applications for mobile phones and pc’s. Is there something available to download? I would be really thankful if someone could answer my question. I can’t find any adequate information.

Actually, you can find it on their website. There is available only the paper wallet, but versions for windows, linux and mac is almost ready. I am sure that developers will do all possible to make it accessible as soon as they can.
guarino

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:56:13 PM

Actually, you can find it on their website. There is available only the paper wallet, but versions for windows, linux and mac is almost ready. I am sure that developers will do all possible to make it accessible as soon as they can.
Well, it is nice to hear that dev’s are caring about their community. That is an important reason of common success. So, I will be waiting for any announcement about all downloads. Can you give the link for the paper wallet?
boomertoo

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:01:58 PM

Well, it is nice to hear that dev’s are caring about their community. That is an important reason of common success. So, I will be waiting for any announcement about all downloads. Can you give the link for the paper wallet?
Yes, of course. https://paper.qyno.org/
Most of all I am happy about the github code. It is almost ready too and everyone will have an access to take a look and evaluate results of developers’ work.
guarino

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:06:29 PM

Most of all I am happy about the github code. It is almost ready too and everyone will have an access to take a look and evaluate results of developers’ work.

I think it will help them to earn community’s respect.  Users will have access to download a wallet for qynocoin on any device and it is pretty comfortable. The Github code could be really helpful to understand some details.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I think it will help them to earn community’s respect.  Users will have access to download a wallet for qynocoin on any device and it is pretty comfortable. The Github code could be really helpful to understand some details.
I guess you definitely need to subscribe on their social media accounts to miss nothing. Always qyno team post latest information there. They have accounts on facebook, twitter and youtube. I can send you links.
guarino

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

I guess you definitely need to subscribe on their social media accounts to miss nothing. Always qyno team post latest information there. They have accounts on facebook, twitter and youtube. I can send you links.
No, thank you. I have already found it. It was a very useful conversation and I am happy to see that there are so interested and inspired community members like you. I wish this project many successes. 
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:23:18 PM

Hey, guys. Who can explain me what I need to do after purchase of 5000 qyno. Can get passive profit right after this purchase or I need to do something else? I am really interested in these coins and masternodes.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:28:53 PM

Hey, guys. Who can explain me what I need to do after purchase of 5000 qyno. Can get passive profit right after this purchase or I need to do something else? I am really interested in these coins and masternodes.

Actually, you have some thing to do. You need to Deploy the node and lock the collateral. Only after all you can monitor your node and see what’s going on with your profits.
kk777

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:35:00 PM

Actually, you have some thing to do. You need to Deploy the node and lock the collateral. Only after all you can monitor your node and see what’s going on with your profits.
Ok. Great. What about some guides? I mean that it could be hard for newbies to set up a node without any additional information about it. Have developers made some guides?
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Ok. Great. What about some guides? I mean that it could be hard for newbies to set up a node without any additional information about it. Have developers made some guides?
Yes, there are several guides for different kinds of software. I guess you need take a look.
Here is the link for hot wallets. https://www.qyno.org/Qyno_oneclick_linux_masternode_setup
kk777

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:45:32 PM

Yes, there are several guides for different kinds of software. I guess you need take a look.
Here is the link for hot wallets. https://www.qyno.org/Qyno_oneclick_linux_masternode_setup

Wow. It is so great. Nice job, devs! I guess I can find other guides by myself. It is so nice that developers try to create a simple and comfortable ecosystem for users that will have access to all possible benefits.
demaree71

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

Finally businesses have a solution for moving assets and goods in a faster,  secure, low-cost environment. This will allow them to have a cryptography currency working for them, to be more productive and profitable.                     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: