Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:28:22 PM

Very pleased with the fact that even at this initial stage of the project is quite active community. This certainly shows that the project is promising and can really show good results

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:33:47 PM

Very pleased with the fact that even at this initial stage of the project is quite active community. This certainly shows that the project is promising and can really show good results
An active community is one of the things that you should pay close attention to when choosing an object of investment or a bounty company. This project is still ahead but you can already see the interest of people to it, I think the activity will grow exponentially as developers move with regards to the project
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:38:55 PM

An active community is one of the things that you should pay close attention to when choosing an object of investment or a bounty company. This project is still ahead but you can already see the interest of people to it, I think the activity will grow exponentially as developers move with regards to the project
It really makes you believe in this project. In fact, the developers do not even have anything we have not yet presented and the project for a little begins to form a very decent community .
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

It really makes you believe in this project. In fact, the developers do not even have anything we have not yet presented and the project for a little begins to form a very decent community .
The way the site is designed already says a lot. The developers have tried and presented as detailed and understandable way all the information about the project that no potential investor did not have any questions with regards to the project
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:42:50 PM

The way the site is designed already says a lot. The developers have tried and presented as detailed and understandable way all the information about the project that no potential investor did not have any questions with regards to the project
Naturally, you need to present your potential product very competently so that people believe in its success from the developers it is very good . What attracted you to this project the most ?
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:46:57 PM

Naturally, you need to present your potential product very competently so that people believe in its success from the developers it is very good . What attracted you to this project the most ?
First of all, I was of course attracted by the potential profitability of this project. Becoming a master node, you can get a considerable passive income. The token is sure to be rusty and is secured by a number of factors.
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:51:27 PM

First of all, I was of course attracted by the potential profitability of this project. Becoming a master node, you can get a considerable passive income. The token is sure to be rusty and is secured by a number of factors.
I was primarily attracted by the technology of this token. It provides maximum security and stability of the system. At the same time, all this is accompanied by almost instant transactions. The token is very technological and may well be a means of payment for goods and services
amanai

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:53:11 PM

I was primarily attracted by the technology of this token. It provides maximum security and stability of the system. At the same time, all this is accompanied by almost instant transactions. The token is very technological and may well be a means of payment for goods and services
This token may well compete with the existing cryptocurrency .Instant transactions is what is missing for many cryptocurrencies at the moment I do not talk about bitcoin
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:57:55 PM

This token may well compete with the existing cryptocurrency .Instant transactions is what is missing for many cryptocurrencies at the moment I do not talk about bitcoin
Bitcoin is acting more in the role of grandparents and the reference. I would even compare bitcoin to the SMP500 index on the stock market it shows the overall picture in the cryptocurrency market
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

Looking at such a huge interest I was in doubt, but really these percentages are real? What is the reason for such a large profit of such a token? How do developers argue this and why is there a 90% reward from each block?
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:02:11 PM

Looking at such a huge interest I was in doubt, but really these percentages are real? What is the reason for such a large profit of such a token? How do developers argue this and why is there a 90% reward from each block?
This is due to ensure the financial stability of the token. Many people sell the token too early when they see that its price has increased 2 times, although by the standards of the crypto currency it is not the ceiling.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:05:20 PM

This is due to ensure the financial stability of the token. Many people sell the token too early when they see that its price has increased 2 times, although by the standards of the crypto currency it is not the ceiling.
If I understand you correctly that the developers make such conditions for people not to sell tokens before the time and give the token to gradually grow ?
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

If I understand you correctly that the developers make such conditions for people not to sell tokens before the time and give the token to gradually grow ?
Naturally, if the project will have a bounty company selling tokens at an early stage will be inevitable so the developers want to warn the main investors and buyers of the masters from premature sale
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

Naturally, if the project will have a bounty company selling tokens at an early stage will be inevitable so the developers want to warn the main investors and buyers of the masters from premature sale
Well perhaps I should be more closely acquainted with the project , maybe even buy a master node. Your argument seemed pretty convincing. But I in any case, all information will check it myself.
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:13:41 PM

Well perhaps I should be more closely acquainted with the project , maybe even buy a master node. Your argument seemed pretty convincing. But I in any case, all information will check it myself.
Of course , this is only your business, before you invest, think carefully whether you should do it or not . Weigh the pros and cons , conduct a more detailed analysis of the project. By the way now there is a good discount on the master node
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:18:12 PM

The developers have a very detailed road map . It is immediately evident that the project involved professionals and set themselves specific local goals that will be implemented indisputably
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:24:41 PM

The developers have a very detailed road map . It is immediately evident that the project involved professionals and set themselves specific local goals that will be implemented indisputably
I think it's very good because if one huge goal is divided into many small chance that the global goal will be achieved above
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:28:22 PM

I think it's very good because if one huge goal is divided into many small chance that the global goal will be achieved above
I agree with you when your goal is very abstract, you do not know how to come to it , and if you set yourself micro tasks and perform them you every step closer to the success of the project developers know exactly what they are doing
kk777

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:30:45 PM

I agree with you when your goal is very abstract, you do not know how to come to it , and if you set yourself micro tasks and perform them you every step closer to the success of the project developers know exactly what they are doing
To bring such a project to life is not enough one enthusiasm and a good idea. It takes a lot of experience and competence in the cryptocurrency and in many other areas to bring your token to the global level
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:33:02 PM

To bring such a project to life is not enough one enthusiasm and a good idea. It takes a lot of experience and competence in the cryptocurrency and in many other areas to bring your token to the global level
I think that the developers will be able to realize their ideas and provide us with a great product and give the opportunity to potential investors to have a good passive income
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: