Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:56:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

It is awesome that developers launched the blockchain. This coin is so promising that could replace all of its competitors on the market. I hope everything will happen as it is planned.
Omg. You are completely right. Qynocoin offers a new approach to mining process and it is really innovational. By the way, have developers posted any information about blockchain? I want to know what’s going on.
Actually, Qyno shows all current on their website. I think that these first days were successful for the project. There are 16 active masternodes. I am sure that number of masternodes will grow. Community is interested in qyno coins.
Yep, I think that there will be more admirers of this project. I think more people need to know about Qynocoin. Have developers launched a bounty campaign? Bounty is a nice instrument of advertisement.
You are right. Participants earn coins and project conquers public. Users need to complete some tasks to get a reward.
https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign

Thank you for this link. Thanks to these tasks I found a nice Qyno presentation. Now I know more information about these coins, especially about its advantages. It is so existing. I think I will be able to complete all offered tasks.
What video do mean? Yes, those tasks are easy and even can be enjoyable. The project deserves close attention. I think it could really help in common adoption of crypto currencies for daily use.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:38 AM

It is awesome that developers launched the blockchain. This coin is so promising that could replace all of its competitors on the market. I hope everything will happen as it is planned.
Omg. You are completely right. Qynocoin offers a new approach to mining process and it is really innovational. By the way, have developers posted any information about blockchain? I want to know what’s going on.
Actually, Qyno shows all current on their website. I think that these first days were successful for the project. There are 16 active masternodes. I am sure that number of masternodes will grow. Community is interested in qyno coins.
Yep, I think that there will be more admirers of this project. I think more people need to know about Qynocoin. Have developers launched a bounty campaign? Bounty is a nice instrument of advertisement.
You are right. Participants earn coins and project conquers public. Users need to complete some tasks to get a reward.

Thank you for this link. Thanks to these tasks I found a nice Qyno presentation. Now I know more information about these coins, especially about its advantages. It is so existing. I think I will be able to complete all offered tasks.
What video do mean? Yes, those tasks are easy and even can be enjoyable. The project deserves close attention. I think it could really help in common adoption of crypto currencies for daily use.
I have meant this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HhkHQrUXvc4
I expect that it brings closer cryptocurrencies to the real world. It will be a great and useful changes in society life.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:29:39 AM

I expect that it brings closer cryptocurrencies to the real world. It will be a great and useful changes in society life.

I will follow this project. I want to know how it will develop further. Developers did a great job and I hope they will appreciated. Now they can enjoy their fruits of labor.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:34:28 AM

I will follow this project. I want to know how it will develop further. Developers did a great job and I hope they will appreciated. Now they can enjoy their fruits of labor.
I think there is still a lot of work to do. Developers need to support their blockchain and help to control profits of community members. These tasks are very important also. I hope they will do their best.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:10 AM

Well, I think that 500 qyno coins is pretty much for a collateral. How much it is in BTC? 2.45? It is a big amount. Why I need to invest my money and buy a masternode? It is a very responsible decision.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:44:23 AM

Well, I think that 500 qyno coins is pretty much for a collateral. How much it is in BTC? 2.45? It is a big amount. Why I need to invest my money and buy a masternode? It is a very responsible decision.
You are right. Decisions like this need to be well thought. Actually, there is a nice discount action. 5000 qynocoins – 1.65. You can always take back your money, but the masternode won’t be active.
Techsan

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:37 AM

You are right. Decisions like this need to be well thought. Actually, there is a nice discount action. 5000 qynocoins – 1.65. You can always take back your money, but the masternode won’t be active.
Ok. It seems to be a profitable offer. So, if I leave coins how much profits I can get? Is there any income simulator? I can’t find any adequate information about profits.
a1471989

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:44 AM

Ok. It seems to be a profitable offer. So, if I leave coins how much profits I can get? Is there any income simulator? I can’t find any adequate information about profits.
I think that you are very inconsiderate. All this information you can find on qyno’s official website. Daily you will be able to earn 1,913 QNO (0.937125146 BTC); $6,966/day, $208,970/month, $2,542,463/year. Is it enough for you?
Techsan

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:59:43 AM

I think that you are very inconsiderate. All this information you can find on qyno’s official website. Daily you will be able to earn 1,913 QNO (0.937125146 BTC); $6,966/day, $208,970/month, $2,542,463/year. Is it enough for you?
Maybe you are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. It looks really impressive. It could be enough for any smart miners. Qyno becomes more attractive for me.
a1471989

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:04:26 AM

Maybe you are right. I shouldn't jump to conclusions. It looks really impressive. It could be enough for any smart miners. Qyno becomes more attractive for me.
I am sure that it can become even better. This project has a great financial potential. It is only a matter of time when it will be accepted by the entire crypto community.  Developers are enough talented to draw attention.
Techsan

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:09:47 AM

I am sure that it can become even better. This project has a great financial potential. It is only a matter of time when it will be accepted by the entire crypto community.  Developers are enough talented to draw attention.
I hope I will see it. Qynocoin is a well-designed crypto product that can bring enormous profits. Now I know that it has many advantages like fast and safe transactions and anonymity. I wish that there would be created more projects like Qyno coin.
a1471989

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:28 AM

I hope I will see it. Qynocoin is a well-designed crypto product that can bring enormous profits. Now I know that it has many advantages like fast and safe transactions and anonymity. I wish that there would be created more projects like Qyno coin.
More similar project can become a nice step to the bright future of crypto community. I guess we also need to help this project because it makes cryptocurrencies closer to real life.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:17 AM

Have developers made some tutorial to their hot or cold wallets? I have a lot of questions but I am afraid that no one can answer. It could take a long time. Does someone know something about it?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:25:31 AM

Have developers made some tutorial to their hot or cold wallets? I have a lot of questions but I am afraid that no one can answer. It could take a long time. Does someone know something about it?
Yes, Qyno’s devs are smart guys. I hope these tutorials will be interesting and informative for you.
https://www.qyno.org/qyno_oneclick_cold_wallet_masternode_setup
https://www.qyno.org/qyno_oneclick_linux_masternode_setup
bony webster

Activity: 172

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

The project is of interest to potential investors. A token with such technology will necessarily have an application in the future , it is not necessary to pass by such a potential.

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:11:11 PM

The project is of interest to potential investors. A token with such technology will necessarily have an application in the future , it is not necessary to pass by such a potential.
Sooner or later, the blockchain will become the main technology around the world. It is then that such projects will be fired when it enters the daily life of this token will be widely used
bony webster

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:18:19 PM

Sooner or later, the blockchain will become the main technology around the world. It is then that such projects will be fired when it enters the daily life of this token will be widely used
As you consider whether this token in the future to break out of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization?? It seems to me that its technology can compete with existing tokens that perform payment functions

amanai

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:23:19 PM

As you consider whether this token in the future to break out of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization?? It seems to me that its technology can compete with existing tokens that perform payment functions
It is possible that this token will occupy a leading position in capitalization. But it is too early to talk about it because the project is just beginning its development and developers have much to do
bony webster

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:30:13 PM

It is possible that this token will occupy a leading position in capitalization. But it is too early to talk about it because the project is just beginning its development and developers have much to do
As a rule, the leading positions are now occupied by tokens of some platforms. Maybe people believe that the Ethereum token or NEO has more potential for growth than any token that performs a payment function

amanai

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:40:08 PM

As a rule, the leading positions are now occupied by tokens of some platforms. Maybe people believe that the Ethereum token or NEO has more potential for growth than any token that performs a payment function

Platform tokens have more potential only because these tokens can later be used in many fields of activity. Their range of application is much higher
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: