Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:40:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bony webster

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:48 PM

The project is of interest to potential investors. A token with such technology will necessarily have an application in the future , it is not necessary to pass by such a potential.
Sooner or later, the blockchain will become the main technology around the world. It is then that such projects will be fired when it enters the daily life of this token will be widely used
As you consider whether this token in the future to break out of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization?? It seems to me that its technology can compete with existing tokens that perform payment functions
It is possible that this token will occupy a leading position in capitalization. But it is too early to talk about it because the project is just beginning its development and developers have much to do
As a rule, the leading positions are now occupied by tokens of some platforms. Maybe people believe that the Ethereum token or NEO has more potential for growth than any token that performs a payment function

Platform tokens have more potential only because these tokens can later be used in many fields of activity. Their range of application is much higher
Cryptocurrency was originally intended only for payment and this is its main function. I believe there should be a pool of certain currencies that will have a global application

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:52:40 PM

The project is of interest to potential investors. A token with such technology will necessarily have an application in the future , it is not necessary to pass by such a potential.
Sooner or later, the blockchain will become the main technology around the world. It is then that such projects will be fired when it enters the daily life of this token will be widely used
As you consider whether this token in the future to break out of the top cryptocurrencies by market capitalization?? It seems to me that its technology can compete with existing tokens that perform payment functions
It is possible that this token will occupy a leading position in capitalization. But it is too early to talk about it because the project is just beginning its development and developers have much to do
As a rule, the leading positions are now occupied by tokens of some platforms. Maybe people believe that the Ethereum token or NEO has more potential for growth than any token that performs a payment function

Platform tokens have more potential only because these tokens can later be used in many fields of activity. Their range of application is much higher
Cryptocurrency was originally intended only for payment and this is its main function. I believe there should be a pool of certain currencies that will have a global application
Of course, he definitely will. Just to start, we need to wait for the moment when the cryptocurrency will be the main means of payment and it will not be soon
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:58:23 PM

Comparing this token with all existing tokens that perform the same function, we can conclude that when the project is finished, this token can make a good competition to existing coins
amanai

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:01:41 PM

Comparing this token with all existing tokens that perform the same function, we can conclude that when the project is finished, this token can make a good competition to existing coins
Everything will depend on how the developers will be able to implement their project and implement it on the world platform . After all, the cryptocurrency market is very high competition and it will increase every day
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:07:02 PM

Everything will depend on how the developers will be able to implement their project and implement it on the world platform . After all, the cryptocurrency market is very high competition and it will increase every day
Marketing and proper promotion will play a very huge role in the success of this token. First of all, people should learn about it . Developers must convince the user that this token has a number of advantages over existing ones
amanai

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

Marketing and proper promotion will play a very huge role in the success of this token. First of all, people should learn about it . Developers must convince the user that this token has a number of advantages over existing ones
If the token really will have such characteristics and qualities that the developers describe to us, then there should be no problems with the implementation of the developers
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:32:45 PM

If the token really will have such characteristics and qualities that the developers describe to us, then there should be no problems with the implementation of the developers
In addition to its practical applicability, the token should be very attractive to potential investors. Such a return from the master node can not show any project
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

Hello everyone! Good news!

We paid for the listing on Crypto-Bridge!

We hope that the QNO will be added to the CB list soon.

Do not miss the last chance to make a profit before reaching the exchange - by running a Qyno MN!

I remind you that you can buy QNO at the link below
https://www.qyno.org/private/register?buy_qyno

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
amanai

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

In addition to its practical applicability, the token should be very attractive to potential investors. Such a return from the master node can not show any project
Until this is tested in practice it is impossible to see this and verify , I think that it is likely it is really so. But so far I have not talked to any person who bought a package for masternodes
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:49:02 PM

The project has a good chance of success. Tokens with such a technological component usually do not remain without attention and will always be in demand. The success of this project is only a matter of time
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:31 PM

The project has a good chance of success. Tokens with such a technological component usually do not remain without attention and will always be in demand. The success of this project is only a matter of time
What you liked most about the idea of the project .What is it that interests you ? Will you buy token data? Maybe you would like to purchase a master node?
kk777

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:54:30 PM

What you liked most about the idea of the project .What is it that interests you ? Will you buy token data? Maybe you would like to purchase a master node?
The token has very good technical indicators, almost instant transactions on a secure and stable platform is what the cryptocurrency community needs. I will definitely invest in this project on the account of master node until I can give you an exact answer
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:57:21 PM

The token has very good technical indicators, almost instant transactions on a secure and stable platform is what the cryptocurrency community needs. I will definitely invest in this project on the account of master node until I can give you an exact answer
What can you say about the development team whether they will be able to successfully complete the development of the project? There is very little information about the development team. And I would like to know what kind of people are behind such a promising project
kk777

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:35 PM

What can you say about the development team whether they will be able to successfully complete the development of the project? There is very little information about the development team. And I would like to know what kind of people are behind such a promising project
Honestly, I can't help you with this question. But I can say that the development of the project does not stand still, already completed and developed wallets for most systems and development in general is systematic
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

Honestly, I can't help you with this question. But I can say that the development of the project does not stand still, already completed and developed wallets for most systems and development in general is systematic
I also observe the results of the development, but I would like to developers to add a section on the site with information about them so that people do not have unnecessary questions. After all, when the site provides reliable information credit of trust is greatly increased
Spooknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

They have an excellent project but I would wait a little before starting now. The market is very negative about new projects. Started only when there will almost certainly be growth and it is only possible if the market is growing. Many projects do not understand this and make a big mistake.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:24:22 PM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:29:04 PM

I see more and more projects appear on the market that want to offer users a convenient way to manage their finances.
And what exactly do you mean? I do not quite understand you.
It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:33:43 PM

It seemed to me that there was a crypto currency, and this is the financial structure in itself, is not it?

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
12coins

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:38:15 PM

No of course, crypto technology and blockchain is more about technology. And financial membership is the other side of this issue. I meant something else.
So can you explain then what you want to say. I understand that the market is very interested in new interesting projects and there are many investors ready to pay for interesting ideas.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: