Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:52:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:05:34 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
Well, you buy 5,000 QYNO tokens in this way and you have the right to receive a certain profit from this. That is, you become the owner of a certain resource, which ensures the effectiveness of all networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
Well, you buy 5,000 QYNO tokens in this way and you have the right to receive a certain profit from this. That is, you become the owner of a certain resource, which ensures the effectiveness of all networks.
That is, I thus support the work capacity of the network and I have to be rewarded for this, right? And how this happens, I would like to understand this in more detail.
Techsan

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:17:47 PM

That is, I thus support the work capacity of the network and I have to be rewarded for this, right? And how this happens, I would like to understand this in more detail.
Well, the masternodes ensure the operability of the network. If you are the owner of this, then you can configure it in a certain way, as far as I understand. This ensures network availability, transaction processing, for example, and much more. You can read more about this on the project website.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:24:59 PM

Well, the masternodes ensure the operability of the network. If you are the owner of this, then you can configure it in a certain way, as far as I understand. This ensures network availability, transaction processing, for example, and much more. You can read more about this on the project website.
Well, I understand you. That is, you seem to be the miner of this platform, all right? Is this called POS mining or POW?
Techsan

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:35:00 PM

Well, I understand you. That is, you seem to be the miner of this platform, all right? Is this called POS mining or POW?
Well, as far as I understand, they call it the POW system, but similar earnings of bonuses do not require the user to use additional equipment, and the system is ASIC stable, which makes the distribution of bonuses profitable and fair.
12coins

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:49:11 PM

Well, as far as I understand, they call it the POW system, but similar earnings of bonuses do not require the user to use additional equipment, and the system is ASIC stable, which makes the distribution of bonuses profitable and fair.
Well, I agree that it looks pretty interesting in terms of investment. If this does not entail additional investment and yields, then this is a rather interesting proposal.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:02:24 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:09:26 PM

I see here are talking about the economic benefits of this service, but I'm curious about which particular numbers we are talking about. Let's say that I can invest a fairly large amount in this, but what kind of profit can I expect?
Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:47 PM

Well, the website has information that the daily profit can be more than $ 5000, which is quite good, given that there is no need to make any effort to do so.
This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:23:52 PM

This is a very interesting proposal, but can I exactly guarantee that I will receive this amount? Because the exchange rate of the crypto currency is constantly changing and will not the complexity of the network affect the amount of profit?
Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:31:14 PM

Well, the growth or decline of the exchange rate will in any case affect the receipt of the final profit, this is reflected in the entire crypto-currency market. But what do you mean by the complexity of networking, I do not quite understand.
Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:40:59 PM

Well, I'll try to explain now. The fact is that when a new ASIC is released, its performance makes it possible to get a big profit, and this attracts more new users that come to this market and the complexity of mining sharply increases. Because of this, the profit for all network participants is greatly reduced.
So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:48:07 PM

So it is typical only for those cases when the network supports ASIC miners. This project is stable to this and guarantees a stable and equal income for its users.
That it's pretty nice to know, because I would not want my investment in 2 bitcoins simply would not pay off in the end.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:52:33 PM

That it's pretty nice to know, because I would not want my investment in 2 bitcoins simply would not pay off in the end.
I completely agree with you. Having done some calculations, I understand that the return on this investment is less than one week, which is a fantastic indicator
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:20 PM

I completely agree with you. Having done some calculations, I understand that the return on this investment is less than one week, which is a fantastic indicator
In any case, within the framework of this project, I will have to use the purses of QYNO, I very much hope that they were able to ensure the highest level of security of this.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:04:31 PM

In any case, within the framework of this project, I will have to use the purses of QYNO, I very much hope that they were able to ensure the highest level of security of this.
Of course, the security of such a platform always comes first for developers, because this is the key to the success of the entire platform in the future.
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:33:42 PM

The project has a good prospect to become a means of payment for many companies and businesses and for ordinary people who want to transfer cash assets anywhere in the world with a minimum commission, fast transactions and without any restrictions
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:36:41 PM

The project has a good prospect to become a means of payment for many companies and businesses and for ordinary people who want to transfer cash assets anywhere in the world with a minimum commission, fast transactions and without any restrictions
I'd argue with you about a quick transaction. Many projects promise lightning-fast transactions but in practice it turns out quite differently, first you need to see this token in the case to make such conclusions. In the meantime, the project is only at the idea stage
kk777

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:40:17 PM

I'd argue with you about a quick transaction. Many projects promise lightning-fast transactions but in practice it turns out quite differently, first you need to see this token in the case to make such conclusions. In the meantime, the project is only at the idea stage
I think this idea will attract the attention of many potential investors and people who want to buy a master node. Such a huge percentage of passive income profit cannot be offered by any token.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:45:46 PM

I think this idea will attract the attention of many potential investors and people who want to buy a master node. Such a huge percentage of passive income profit cannot be offered by any token.
At the expense of the master node you are absolutely right. Those people who will buy it very quickly will pay for it and later will have a very good income only at the expense of it. Well, we will closely monitor how the developers will be able to implement this product
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: