Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:27:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:13:39 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinNextE

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

And what about the bounty campaign of this project? I would like to get the tokens of this project, what can I do for this? Who knows?
Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:10 PM

Yes of course the project has a bounty campaign, you can get free tokens by entering into various social networks of this project.
This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:27:35 PM

Check the first post and you can find all info about our bounty and contests

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

This is rather interesting, but is there a reference to the bounty thread or to the description of the bounty of camping, so that I can get acquainted with the conditions of this in more detail?
Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:49:24 PM

Well, they do not have exactly the bounty of the exchange, as far as I know, but you can read and find all the necessary information on the project's website. You will see a big red banner "get tokens for free"
Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

Yes, I already found this, I see the conditions are pretty simple, I just need to join the community in some social networks, and that's all. But I do not understand one thing, how exactly will this be checked and accounted for by the bounty campaign managers?
Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Well, as I think, you need to register for the start on the website, most likely in the office you need to fill out some form to account for this.
Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:16:16 PM

Well, I understand, it's quite an interesting bounty campaign I did not participate in such before. they also talk about 1000 winners and a prize of $ 30,000 I do not quite understand this.
probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:20:10 PM

probably they mean a total bounty pool of $ 30,000 which will be shared by 1000 winners. But I may be wrong, I think you should check with the manager of this bounty campaign.
If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
CoinNextE

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

If the winners are so few, then what is the purpose of participating in the campaign bounty, and I will still get my coins for joining the community or not?
probably in this case there is some additional bonus that will be distributed among the winners, I can not say anything on this score.
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:29:33 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:33:07 PM

I read some information about the project and I have questions. Has anyone already invested in this project? Or rather, this is not exactly what I want to know, someone has already become owner of the masternode? or so far no one has invested such a large amount?
Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
12coins

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:37:44 PM

Well, the platform allows you to check this information for everyone, you can check it yourself at this link: http://explorer.qyno.org
Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
guarino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:42:40 PM

Thanks, yes, I see full network statistics, and that the 23 site wizards are already indexed in this system. But why at the moment 0 of 23 functions?
Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
12coins

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

Well, probably because the network has not yet started its work, perhaps. So far, at the moment there is a period of selling tokens and collecting investment, I think soon you will see updates in the statistics.
Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
guarino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 02:58:41 PM

Oh, I get it, thanks. Probably this will go awry after listing on stock exchanges, as far as I understand, so far the listing on stock exchanges has not started, is that right?
Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
12coins

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:03:32 PM

Yes, that's right, it will start soon, I think there will be an announcement dedicated to this. So far, at the moment, there is no information about the listing.
I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
guarino

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

I'm understood, thank you. But still I do not let go the question concerning the master nodes. Is there any restriction on the amount of this within the framework of this system?
I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
12coins

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:17:34 PM

I did not really think about it, it's a very good question. It seems to me that there should be some limitation, although I can not explain logically how this can be characterized.
So I'm interested. Is there any technical documentation for this project so that I can study it in more detail and answer some of my questions?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: