Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:43:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:07:18 AM

I have some questions about the bounty campaign. Qynocoin’s developers don’t pay immediately for different tasks. They give something like points. Am I right? I am not sure about it.
You are almost right. They give entries. More tasks are done more entries you will get and more coins you can earn. There are different tasks and some of them are more profitable than others. You just need to read it more attentively.
Ok. Wait a second. It means that the most is joining their discord community. I don’t understand why it is more ‘expensive’ than sharing this bounty. I think it isn’t pretty logic. Maybe I am wrong. I don’t know
Well, you almost right again. You share the link and you will get 13 entries for every visitor that will use your shared link. So, I can make a conclusion it is the most profitable offer form the offered list.
You were right I need to reread all this information. I have never seen this kind of bounty campaign. Perhaps I am not very experienced but I know that other ico make it different. It may attract more users I think.
Maybe it is true. Everyone has a different view on their work. Qynocoins developers tried to do something different and extraordinal just like their project is.
Yeees, Qynocoin has a nice potential. I saw different reviews and people has expectations. The coin system has to be changed. More people need to have access to cryptocurrencies. Crypto world needs to make a symbiosis with real economics.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:12:13 AM

I have some questions about the bounty campaign. Qynocoin’s developers don’t pay immediately for different tasks. They give something like points. Am I right? I am not sure about it.
You are almost right. They give entries. More tasks are done more entries you will get and more coins you can earn. There are different tasks and some of them are more profitable than others. You just need to read it more attentively.
Ok. Wait a second. It means that the most is joining their discord community. I don’t understand why it is more ‘expensive’ than sharing this bounty. I think it isn’t pretty logic. Maybe I am wrong. I don’t know
Well, you almost right again. You share the link and you will get 13 entries for every visitor that will use your shared link. So, I can make a conclusion it is the most profitable offer form the offered list.
You were right I need to reread all this information. I have never seen this kind of bounty campaign. Perhaps I am not very experienced but I know that other ico make it different. It may attract more users I think.
Maybe it is true. Everyone has a different view on their work. Qynocoins developers tried to do something different and extraordinal just like their project is.
Yeees, Qynocoin has a nice potential. I saw different reviews and people has expectations. The coin system has to be changed. More people need to have access to cryptocurrencies. Crypto world needs to make a symbiosis with real economics.
I think the time has come but these goals require incredible efforts and sources. Qynocoin could grow a strong community and its members could work together on this hard task. I want to see what can happen. By the way, crypto market can’t be a monopoly forever.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

Qyno Coin, a block chain project in the financial field, is worth investors' expectation, because the industry should produce a number of Unicorns with block chains.
kk777

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:17:28 AM

I think the time has come but these goals require incredible efforts and sources. Qynocoin could grow a strong community and its members could work together on this hard task. I want to see what can happen. By the way, crypto market can’t be a monopoly forever.
You are so right. I was thinking about it for a long time. I don’t know why people still keeping bitcoins. I don’t think that popular cryptocurrencies will be popular forever. New coins will be appearing and replacing them on the marketplace.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:22:14 AM

You are so right. I was thinking about it for a long time. I don’t know why people still keeping bitcoins. I don’t think that popular cryptocurrencies will be popular forever. New coins will be appearing and replacing them on the marketplace.
It will be great changes for the crypto community. We deserve to have more benefits and rights in the crypto world. I mean simple crypto users. I hope qynocoin will help us.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 05:53:18 AM

" Passive income with a 23652%" lol? how did you come up with this number?

As a co-founder of the scienceroot you should have the knowlage about how ROI is calculated. If not, G will help you

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
vitruvio

Activity: 850
Merit: 331

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 09:32:48 AM

It is very suspicious that Qyno is selling to master-dope with a big discount. Still promise super profit! Be careful, recently a lot of scams!
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:35 PM

As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:27:07 PM

As far as I understand, the main idea of this project is to create a universal coin that can compete with many modern crypto-currencies, right?
Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:32:43 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2018, 01:00:55 PM by slovenia1

Well, I would not say that this is the main goal of the team, this is one of the components of the entire system. The project is not limited to the presentation of a single coin, right?
Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:01:11 PM

Yes, of course, I understand this, I just want to know about the specifics of this coin, what exactly are the features of this and why should I pay attention to it?
Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:07:33 PM

Well, at least one of the main features is the ability to make private transactions between users, this is already a huge advantage of this project.
Private, you mean anonymous, right? I understand you correctly?
If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:15:26 PM

If I can make private transactions, does this mean that absolutely all my transactions will be anonymous?

Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:21:42 PM

Yes, that's what I mean.
Actually, no, you can choose whether your transaction is private or not, users are given a void, and I consider this decision the most correct one.

In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:25 PM

Yes, that's what I mean.

In this case, this is really the most interesting option, as it seems to me. And what other advantages does this coin have, in addition to private transactions?
Well, for example, the fact that the commission of each transaction will be very small, as well as the speed of transfers is quite high, which makes this coin profitable for use.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:34:16 PM

Yes, that's what I mean.

Well, for example, the fact that the commission of each transaction will be very small, as well as the speed of transfers is quite high, which makes this coin profitable for use.
I wonder what is the reason for this? I mean, what exactly influenced the speed of the tracings in the technological plan, exactly how could they realize this?
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:39:38 PM

Yes, that's what I mean.

I wonder what is the reason for this? I mean, what exactly influenced the speed of the tracings in the technological plan, exactly how could they realize this?
I do not know the technical details of this, perhaps it is due to the speed of generating the block in 60 seconds or because the platform supports the master nodes.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:47:11 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:53:15 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: