Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:03:32 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

What about the master nodes? Can I become the owner of this right now or not? What do I need to do for that?
You right now can be the owner of this. You need to buy 5000 tokens and keep them in your wallet, then it will bring you a profit.
5000 tokens looks impressive, and how much will this amount be in the airs or the BTC? I want to understand the scale of investment.
well, as far as I know it is more than 2 BTC, 2.45 if I'm not mistaken, the detailed information is on the website, you can check it if you are interested.
Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:16:52 PM

Wow is a huge amount for an ordinary investor with small amounts of investment. about a pleasant bonus for me was that, now they offer a discount for the investor and you can buy it for just 1.65 BTC
Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:23:05 PM

Wow, I did not know about the discount, thanks for the information bro! In fact, this investment will pay off in just a few days immediately after the project is launched, which is why for the men and for many investors this project is of great interest.
What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:31:19 PM

What exactly are we talking about? It seems to me incredible that it can pay off in a few days, but if it really is so it's incredibly cool!
The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
guarino

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:39:46 PM

The team on the site states that it can bring up to 0.5 BTU per day, that is, you can roughly calculate the amount of profit you will be able to receive for a certain time.
Yes, I also look at the information on the site and I was very interested. I now seriously think about how to invest in it, because it is profitable obvious.
12coins

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:50:04 PM

Yes, I also look at the information on the site and I was very interested. I now seriously think about how to invest in it, because it is profitable obvious.
I totally agree with you. I'm also going to invest and I'm very scared not to have time to do it while the discount of 35%
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 02:58:31 PM

But now, perhaps in any project to participate in such, you need to have quite a decent amount. But before that, many in many projects it would be little things.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:05:21 PM

Hello everyone! The project looks awesome. The idea of a simple and safe financial product really inspires me so much. I hope developers have great plans about this coin.

There is no need to worry. Qyno’s team really wants to make a perfect way to invest your money and get a passive income. Besides, there are only two days left till the launch of their blockchain and it is pretty intriguing.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Hello everyone! The project looks awesome. The idea of a simple and safe financial product really inspires me so much. I hope developers have great plans about this coin.

There is no need to worry. Qyno’s team really wants to make a perfect way to invest your money and get a passive income. Besides, there are only two days left till the launch of their blockchain and it is pretty intriguing.
Wow. You are absolutely right. Are there any other interesting events to be prepared for? I guess community appreciates all developers’ effort for improving Qynocoin.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

Wow. You are absolutely right. Are there any other interesting events to be prepared for? I guess community appreciates all developers’ effort for improving Qynocoin.

Yep, developers really make a great job. Masternodes are hard to support if developers don’t know all details and can’t predict some problems. But thanks to Qyno’s developers and their experience everything will be ok I guess. Masternodes will be available after the launch of the blockchain.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:51:08 PM

Yep, developers really make a great job. Masternodes are hard to support if developers don’t know all details and can’t predict some problems. But thanks to Qyno’s developers and their experience everything will be ok I guess. Masternodes will be available after the launch of the blockchain.

It is nice to hear. This project can be very profitable. I forgot about the price for entry. Can you tell me how much coins I need to have for a collateral?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 03:57:13 PM

It is nice to hear. This project can be very profitable. I forgot about the price for entry. Can you tell me how much coins I need to have for a collateral?

It Isn’t a great sum. You need to have 5000 Qyno and you will have an access to a great passive profit. If you need some additional info you can visit their website. All helpful information is posted there.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:01:38 PM

It Isn’t a great sum. You need to have 5000 Qyno and you will have an access to a great passive profit. If you need some additional info you can visit their website. All helpful information is posted there.
Thank you for help. It is obvious that crypto community is really interested in this kind of projects. I hope everything will happen is it is planned and users will be able to join this great ecosystem.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:09:35 PM

Thank you for help. It is obvious that crypto community is really interested in this kind of projects. I hope everything will happen is it is planned and users will be able to join this great ecosystem.
I guess it is a matter of time.  I don’t guess that there are serious obstacles for this project. High financial attractiveness and well-though system are the best guarantee for their success. Qyno coin can become a serious competitor for the current cryto market.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:13:30 PM

I guess it is a matter of time.  I don’t guess that there are serious obstacles for this project. High financial attractiveness and well-though system are the best guarantee for their success. Qyno coin can become a serious competitor for the current cryto market.

The only question is when exactly the network will be launched, when the network and the coin begin to work in full force. It would be interesting to see at what speed it will conquer the market and cause interest among users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 04:21:13 PM

The only question is when exactly the network will be launched, when the network and the coin begin to work in full force. It would be interesting to see at what speed it will conquer the market and cause interest among users.

If you look at the road map, at the moment, work is actively being done on this and the project will be fully launched in the beginning of Q4 2018
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:58:24 AM

Qynocoin is a nice way for getting great passive income. By the way, some users say that is works very nice and without any problems. I hope developers will continue their activity and miners will be getting their coins.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:27 AM

Qynocoin is a nice way for getting great passive income. By the way, some users say that is works very nice and without any problems. I hope developers will continue their activity and miners will be getting their coins.
Nice results. Where have you found this information? I want to know more about it because I can’t make a final conclusion about this project. Someone says that qynocoin is good. Others says that it has some problems.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:09:10 AM

Nice results. Where have you found this information? I want to know more about it because I can’t make a final conclusion about this project. Someone says that qynocoin is good. Others says that it has some problems.
Well, you just need to talk to real people that bought coins and uses masternodes. They can really be useful to male some conclusions. For example, you cannot be sure about some community members. I mean the discord community.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: