Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:56:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:57:28 AM

Hey, everyone! I have some questions about qyno’s transaction speed. Does it require some time or it will be a high-speed financial ecosystem? I think it is really important for all users. Who knows?
Yep, it has high-speed transactions thanks to instantdsend and privatesend. These technologies enable to use all interesting features of this project. You can be sure that your data and assets are safe and sound.
Wow. Good answer. I want to know more about these technologies. Can you tell me about them? I can’t find this information and I hope you can help me.
It is good for you that I am really a good-informed user. These technologies offer a high level of privacy for both parts of the deal and extremely fast confirmation. It is really great because I am tired of 10-minute waiting.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

Hey, everyone! I have some questions about qyno’s transaction speed. Does it require some time or it will be a high-speed financial ecosystem? I think it is really important for all users. Who knows?
Yep, it has high-speed transactions thanks to instantdsend and privatesend. These technologies enable to use all interesting features of this project. You can be sure that your data and assets are safe and sound.
Wow. Good answer. I want to know more about these technologies. Can you tell me about them? I can’t find this information and I hope you can help me.
It is good for you that I am really a good-informed user. These technologies offer a high level of privacy for both parts of the deal and extremely fast confirmation. It is really great because I am tired of 10-minute waiting.
Yes, it is true. It is really annoying. I think that developers tried to resolve all important problems of all cryptocurrencies. What you can say about transactional fees Huh
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:07:19 AM

Yes, it is true. It is really annoying. I think that developers tried to resolve all important problems of all cryptocurrencies. What you can say about transactional fees Huh
Well, it is another big plus of this project. There won’t be high fees and developers promise that fees will be near-zero. This coin is based on Neoscrypt and it is the best solution for ecommerce and business.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

Well, it is another big plus of this project. There won’t be high fees and developers promise that fees will be near-zero. This coin is based on Neoscrypt and it is the best solution for ecommerce and business.
Qynocoin is even better than I have imagined. Thank you for this information I have never heard tha qyno is based on neoscrypt. I know that it is a very secure algorithm and it is ASIC resistant. These features open new horizons for users.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

Qynocoin is even better than I have imagined. Thank you for this information I have never heard tha qyno is based on neoscrypt. I know that it is a very secure algorithm and it is ASIC resistant. These features open new horizons for users.
You are right. I am sure that one day qynocoin will replace all existing cryptocurrencies. I hope developers won’t have problems on their way and they will achieve their goals. I want to see their victory.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:22:12 AM

You are right. I am sure that one day qynocoin will replace all existing cryptocurrencies. I hope developers won’t have problems on their way and they will achieve their goals. I want to see their victory.
Me too. Qynocoin inspired me. I am not very experienced in masternodes but I will try to study more information. I want to become qynocoin’s miner. I think it is a profitable solution.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:27:13 AM

Me too. Qynocoin inspired me. I am not very experienced in masternodes but I will try to study more information. I want to become qynocoin’s miner. I think it is a profitable solution.
Well, I wish you good luck.  I think you should visit their discord channel. There are a lot of interesting information and developers are happy to help and answer on your questions. See ya.
QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 07:08:11 AM

Thank you everyone for your support.

Don't forget to join our discord channel for more info and updates: https://discord.gg/R5hWgqc

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
TAZMAN-DEVIL

Activity: 131
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 10:03:57 AM

exchange ?  Smiley

QynoCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 71

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 10:58:52 AM

exchange ?  Smiley

We paid the fee for listing on CB.

P.S. Please update your signature as instructed in pm.

Thank you

◉ Qyno ◉ Financial Services on Blockchain Technology
[High Masternode Passive Income] Fast●Secure●Anonymity
https://www.qyno.org
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:31:16 PM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:38:29 PM

At first glance, the project seemed to me quite interesting. It will definitely take its place in the cryptocurrency industry. This project will appeal to many potential investors who want to get a good passive income
Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:46:03 PM

Don't you think getting such a percent yield is too cosmic numbers? Can the developers or people on the forum explain to me how the project will have such a yield?
This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

This is due to the fact that people do not think to sell these tokens ahead of time. The ability to receive up to 90% of passive income from the block is a very good incentive to keep the tokens longer

How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:02:37 PM

How much do you need to invest in this project to get a master node? And who will use this token? For whom and for what it was created?
This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:10:27 PM

This token was created mainly for representatives of various business companies, which in turn will receive a new way of safe and fastest transaction. In order to become a master node you need to buy 5000 tokens of this project

To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:17:50 PM

To make this token really become popular, it is necessary for the blockchain industry to become more global .Because today cryptocurrency is little used in everyday life
The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects
guarino

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

The emergence of blockchain as a fundamental technology of the 21st century is inevitable. It's only a question of when the blockchain will come into people's daily lives. So far, we should not miss opportunities and invest in such promising projects

It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use
12coins

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

It will be a very long time when the cryptocurrency will have a global application. Many people understand its advantage but are afraid to use it. In addition, many countries very much limit its use

Such projects as qyno will very well contribute to the development of the crypto currency in general. And this is another reason to invest in it. This project is of practical use to most businesses
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

Qyno coin is a great project. Current market needs interesting alternatives for existing coins because they can’t fulfill all user’s requests. I am sure that qynocoin has all needed features to become successful.
Well, I can agree with you. This project shows a new approach to crypto markets problems. Besides, it guarantees real passive profit. I hope it will work as well as developers announced in technical documents.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: