Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:32:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:49:55 PM

Qyno coin is a great project. Current market needs interesting alternatives for existing coins because they can’t fulfill all user’s requests. I am sure that qynocoin has all needed features to become successful.
Well, I can agree with you. This project shows a new approach to crypto markets problems. Besides, it guarantees real passive profit. I hope it will work as well as developers announced in technical documents.
I think you can be calm about it. Developers already earned enough respect and they can offer a lot of incredible opportunities for community members. I hope that you know last news about the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:56:12 PM

Qyno coin is a great project. Current market needs interesting alternatives for existing coins because they can’t fulfill all user’s requests. I am sure that qynocoin has all needed features to become successful.
Well, I can agree with you. This project shows a new approach to crypto markets problems. Besides, it guarantees real passive profit. I hope it will work as well as developers announced in technical documents.
I think you can be calm about it. Developers already earned enough respect and they can offer a lot of incredible opportunities for community members. I hope that you know last news about the project.
What news do you mean? Unfortunately, I was really busy and can’t read all news about Qynocoin. I could be happy if you would tell me what happen to Qynocoin for past week.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:01:14 PM

What news do you mean? Unfortunately, I was really busy and can’t read all news about Qynocoin. I could be happy if you would tell me what happen to Qynocoin for past week.
Of course, it will be a pleasure for me. Qyno’s developers launched their blockchain, so now you can download their wallets and buy some coins. This is a great news. Community was waiting for this moment for a long time.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:07:32 PM

Of course, it will be a pleasure for me. Qyno’s developers launched their blockchain, so now you can download their wallets and buy some coins. This is a great news. Community was waiting for this moment for a long time.
Developers will meet their expectations. It is nice to see that qyno’s fruits of labor are so impressive. I am interested in this project too. I want to buy some coins. Could you help me?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:12:22 PM

Developers will meet their expectations. It is nice to see that qyno’s fruits of labor are so impressive. I am interested in this project too. I want to buy some coins. Could you help me?
I can send you link to download the wallet and buy coins. There is no need for explanation because there are understandable instructions.
https://www.qyno.org/qyno-wallet-download
https://www.qyno.org/private/register?buy_qyno
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:17:34 PM

I can send you link to download the wallet and buy coins. There is no need for explanation because there are understandable instructions.
Wow. It is so great that there are wallets for all popular software. Developers care about their public so much. I hope they will continue their work in the same direction. They can become the most credible company on the market.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:24:47 PM

Wow. It is so great that there are wallets for all popular software. Developers care about their public so much. I hope they will continue their work in the same direction. They can become the most credible company on the market.
You are completely right. They’ve also posted their source code on github. It is a good sign and it means that developers want to share everything that they have with public.
Cora_ED

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:29:38 PM

Developers will meet their expectations. It is nice to see that qyno’s fruits of labor are so impressive. I am interested in this project too. I want to buy some coins.
A good review is already good. And if the team really works and gives good results, it is worth looking. And the coins may need to buy, let's see what happens.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:31:42 PM

You are completely right. They’ve also posted their source code on github. It is a good sign and it means that developers want to share everything that they have with public.
It is existing. Other cryptocurrencies should know that they can’t underestimate qynocoin because this project is something outstanding. Despite that it is long-term investment.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:39:43 PM

Finally, this day have come and I am so happy about the launch of blockchain. This project has so many advantages that they can’t be forgotten. Community will accept this coin for sure.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

Finally, this day have come and I am so happy about the launch of blockchain. This project has so many advantages that they can’t be forgotten. Community will accept this coin for sure.
It is nice to see that there such inspired community members like you. It means that project can attract public and inspire people. What are your favorite Qyno’s features? I want to know your opinion about Qynocoin.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:49:20 PM

It is nice to see that there such inspired community members like you. It means that project can attract public and inspire people. What are your favorite Qyno’s features? I want to know your opinion about Qynocoin.
Well, first of all, I think that masternodes offers a new view for miming. I can’t agree with some opinions that this project could become a disappointment. There are enough projects that show high perspectives of masternodes.
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 02:54:51 PM

Well, first of all, I think that masternodes offers a new view for miming. I can’t agree with some opinions that this project could become a disappointment. There are enough projects that show high perspectives of masternodes.
You are right. As you know people always need immediate evidences of the project success. Long-term investments need to be made with great patience. In other case there is no sense to participate in such projects.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:01:50 PM

You are right. As you know people always need immediate evidences of the project success. Long-term investments need to be made with great patience. In other case there is no sense to participate in such projects.
Nice thought. I hope the Qyno’s developers will give enough profits to reward people’s expectation. Qyno’s team are enough experienced to don’t make mistakes in the development of this project.
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:05:41 PM

Nice thought. I hope the Qyno’s developers will give enough profits to reward people’s expectation. Qyno’s team are enough experienced to don’t make mistakes in the development of this project.
Time will tell how hard they’ve tried and how forward-looking they have been. I think that public support can help qyno grow strong and I am supposed to help it.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:10:49 PM

Time will tell how hard they’ve tried and how forward-looking they have been. I think that public support can help qyno grow strong and I am supposed to help it.
  It is a commendable decision. Strong and well-informed community is 30% of the common success I think. So, what are you going to do? I want to know about it.
Klacik

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:26:44 PM

It is a commendable decision. Strong and well-informed community is 30% of the common success I think. So, what are you going to do? I want to know about it.
I think that the most logic and profitable decision is to participate in bounty and invite contest. I can get qynocoins and popularize the project in the same time. Besides, I have a great plan and I need to collect enough coin.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

I think that the most logic and profitable decision is to participate in bounty and invite contest. I can get qynocoins and popularize the project in the same time. Besides, I have a great plan and I need to collect enough coin.
Do you want to have 5000 qyno for collateral? Well, it is a nice idea and I hope that you will achieve your goals. The project will be happy to reward you for all of your efforts. Good luck.
a1471989

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:41:37 PM

Thank you. I hope you will also join this community because together we are stronger. You are right. I guess masternode’s profit is a simplest way to earn money for me.
anstarnet

Activity: 151
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

I just saw information on the site that at the moment there is a discount on getting the masternode. You can get it at a discount of 32% that's incredibly cool. Only 1.65 BTC
Is this really so significant news? Why should I rejoice so much. And what was the price before the discount?
Before the discount, it cost 2.45 BTC. then you understand the rather high cost, so this discount is a very profitable offer for those who are really interested in this project.
This is really huge money and I do not quite understand what these masternodes are and for what I need. What exactly can I get by making such an investment?
Well, you buy 5,000 QYNO tokens in this way and you have the right to receive a certain profit from this. That is, you become the owner of a certain resource, which ensures the effectiveness of all networks.
That is, I thus support the work capacity of the network and I have to be rewarded for this, right? And how this happens, I would like to understand this in more detail.
Well, the masternodes ensure the operability of the network. If you are the owner of this, then you can configure it in a certain way, as far as I understand. This ensures network availability, transaction processing, for example, and much more. You can read more about this on the project website.
Well, I understand you. That is, you seem to be the miner of this platform, all right? Is this called POS mining or POW?
there are options to buy coins below presale!!!

ZOO - Crypto World - кapты, DeFi, Play to Earn https://zoogame.app?inviter=53486
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: