Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:52:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:38:19 PM

Very pleased with the fact that even at this initial stage of the project is quite active community. This certainly shows that the project is promising and can really show good results
An active community is one of the things that you should pay close attention to when choosing an object of investment or a bounty company. This project is still ahead but you can already see the interest of people to it, I think the activity will grow exponentially as developers move with regards to the project
It really makes you believe in this project. In fact, the developers do not even have anything we have not yet presented and the project for a little begins to form a very decent community .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

Very pleased with the fact that even at this initial stage of the project is quite active community. This certainly shows that the project is promising and can really show good results
An active community is one of the things that you should pay close attention to when choosing an object of investment or a bounty company. This project is still ahead but you can already see the interest of people to it, I think the activity will grow exponentially as developers move with regards to the project
It really makes you believe in this project. In fact, the developers do not even have anything we have not yet presented and the project for a little begins to form a very decent community .
The way the site is designed already says a lot. The developers have tried and presented as detailed and understandable way all the information about the project that no potential investor did not have any questions with regards to the project
a1471989

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:57:39 PM

The way the site is designed already says a lot. The developers have tried and presented as detailed and understandable way all the information about the project that no potential investor did not have any questions with regards to the project
Naturally, you need to present your potential product very competently so that people believe in its success from the developers it is very good . What attracted you to this project the most ?
Klacik

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Naturally, you need to present your potential product very competently so that people believe in its success from the developers it is very good . What attracted you to this project the most ?
First of all, I was of course attracted by the potential profitability of this project. Becoming a master node, you can get a considerable passive income. The token is sure to be rusty and is secured by a number of factors.
a1471989

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:19:54 PM

First of all, I was of course attracted by the potential profitability of this project. Becoming a master node, you can get a considerable passive income. The token is sure to be rusty and is secured by a number of factors.
I was primarily attracted by the technology of this token. It provides maximum security and stability of the system. At the same time, all this is accompanied by almost instant transactions. The token is very technological and may well be a means of payment for goods and services
Klacik

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:24:52 PM

I was primarily attracted by the technology of this token. It provides maximum security and stability of the system. At the same time, all this is accompanied by almost instant transactions. The token is very technological and may well be a means of payment for goods and services
This token may well compete with the existing cryptocurrency .Instant transactions is what is missing for many cryptocurrencies at the moment I do not talk about bitcoin
a1471989

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

This token may well compete with the existing cryptocurrency .Instant transactions is what is missing for many cryptocurrencies at the moment I do not talk about bitcoin
Bitcoin is acting more in the role of grandparents and the reference. I would even compare bitcoin to the SMP500 index on the stock market it shows the overall picture in the cryptocurrency market
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

I really like the most about qynocoin that developers are so open. They really want to communicate with community members and they really care about their opinion. I think it is so great for any project.
Well, you are right. Different users can bring interesting ideas to the projects team. I heard about different situations when team really had a lot of advantages after using community’s advices. Why do you think qynocoin is one of those projects?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:44:42 AM

I really like the most about qynocoin that developers are so open. They really want to communicate with community members and they really care about their opinion. I think it is so great for any project.
Well, you are right. Different users can bring interesting ideas to the projects team. I heard about different situations when team really had a lot of advantages after using community’s advices. Why do you think qynocoin is one of those projects?
Well, you need to visit their discord channel. There community members can ask anything they want and every question will be answered. By the way, team even views all interesting offers from community.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:49:27 AM

Well, you need to visit their discord channel. There community members can ask anything they want and every question will be answered. By the way, team even views all interesting offers from community.
Wow. It is nice to hear. There so many projects and the market and only few of them can have such support from public. I guess it is a great sign to decide about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:54:33 AM

Wow. It is nice to hear. There so many projects and the market and only few of them can have such support from public. I guess it is a great sign to decide about it.
You are 100% right. This is a great reason of global success. I think that if this project will be a fake or an attempt to take their money and I don’t think that will be communicating with people or trying to make something better.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 05:59:31 AM

You are 100% right. This is a great reason of global success. I think that if this project will be a fake or an attempt to take their money and I don’t think that will be communicating with people or trying to make something better.
Why have you mentioned fakes and other stuff? I don’t think that are a reason to be unsure about this project. It has an incredible idea, nice ecosystem and talented developers. I don’t understand where could be problems.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:04:12 AM

Why have you mentioned fakes and other stuff? I don’t think that are a reason to be unsure about this project. It has an incredible idea, nice ecosystem and talented developers. I don’t understand where could be problems.
It is great that you are so sure about qynocoin. Unfortunately there are some people that won’t agree with you. There are some users that doubt about qyno’s abilities and offered features. That’s why I mentioned about it.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:15:08 AM

It is great that you are so sure about qynocoin. Unfortunately there are some people that won’t agree with you. There are some users that doubt about qyno’s abilities and offered features. That’s why I mentioned about it.
I think they need to change their minds. I think this is unfair because project offers a new approach to crypto asset management and it deserves to be on the market. This coin can become something more.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:20:19 AM

I think they need to change their minds. I think this is unfair because project offers a new approach to crypto asset management and it deserves to be on the market. This coin can become something more.
I am happy that you understand it. I hope that all doubting users will find time to make a research. They need to have more information because lack of information can be dangerous. People can make wrong decisions and conclusions.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:26:36 AM

I am happy that you understand it. I hope that all doubting users will find time to make a research. They need to have more information because lack of information can be dangerous. People can make wrong decisions and conclusions.
I hope situation will change. There are enough reasons to be amazed by this project. Experinced crypto enthusiast just need to be more forward-looking and soon they will understand that qynocoin is a great project to invest money.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:28:14 AM

Hey, everyone. This project is awesome. I want to know all interesting news about qynocoin? What is going on? What is planned by developers?
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:34:21 AM

Hey, everyone. This project is awesome. I want to know all interesting news about qynocoin? What is going on? What is planned by developers?
Actually there is nothing extraordinary. I mean that everything is going on how it is supposed to be. I think it is a great work. It is an undeniable merit of developers. I hope noting will go wrong with this coin.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

Actually there is nothing extraordinary. I mean that everything is going on how it is supposed to be. I think it is a great work. It is an undeniable merit of developers. I hope noting will go wrong with this coin.
I hope so too. I have great expectations about it. I like the idea and I really want a great passive profit that is offered by this project. I haven’t seen anything similar and I am sure that this coin can replace other cryptocurrencies from the market.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:49:35 AM

I hope so too. I have great expectations about it. I like the idea and I really want a great passive profit that is offered by this project. I haven’t seen anything similar and I am sure that this coin can replace other cryptocurrencies from the market.
I like that this project has a strong support from the community. If the project has a strong community it can make more and achieve more goals.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: