Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:48:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:08:57 PM

This coin will be great! I am sure. There are no consequences that can destroy qynocoin’s plans. I think it is the best coin on the current market.  I don’t think that there will be something wrong.
Why are you so sure about it? I think it is hard to predict something. Especially when the market is unstable. I agree that qynocoin has special features but there is no guarantee.
I just see how much community supports this project. I know that developers are enough experienced to change everything and there are enough flexible. This quality is the most important to make a successful business.
I agree wit you. You are right about flexibility and I hope that it will help them. I still think that developers offer incredible features. Some of mine friends think that it is too good to be true. I mean the roi.
Well, it is really very good, but I don’t think that it is too good. Developers give only real results and I hope all users will notice them. Roi isn’t too good because qyno’s team offered predictable information to public.
Time will tell. By the way, do you know about new platforms where qynocoin was supposed to be listed? Unfortunately I don’t see a lot of new information about it.
You just need to be subscribed on their discord channel. You can find there all interesting news about project and its results. Recently qyno has been listed on nodecheck.io. Great job, team!
It is nice to see that developers do all possible to fulfill all users’ requests. Can you tell me why this platform is so important? I have never heard about it. Can you tell me some details?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

This coin will be great! I am sure. There are no consequences that can destroy qynocoin’s plans. I think it is the best coin on the current market.  I don’t think that there will be something wrong.
Why are you so sure about it? I think it is hard to predict something. Especially when the market is unstable. I agree that qynocoin has special features but there is no guarantee.
I just see how much community supports this project. I know that developers are enough experienced to change everything and there are enough flexible. This quality is the most important to make a successful business.
I agree wit you. You are right about flexibility and I hope that it will help them. I still think that developers offer incredible features. Some of mine friends think that it is too good to be true. I mean the roi.
Well, it is really very good, but I don’t think that it is too good. Developers give only real results and I hope all users will notice them. Roi isn’t too good because qyno’s team offered predictable information to public.
Time will tell. By the way, do you know about new platforms where qynocoin was supposed to be listed? Unfortunately I don’t see a lot of new information about it.
You just need to be subscribed on their discord channel. You can find there all interesting news about project and its results. Recently qyno has been listed on nodecheck.io. Great job, team!
It is nice to see that developers do all possible to fulfill all users’ requests. Can you tell me why this platform is so important? I have never heard about it. Can you tell me some details?
Actually, this platform helps to monitor your masternode and more. It provides alerts for when the status of your masternode changes, so that prompt action can be taken by yourself to rectify the issue.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 06:19:19 PM

Actually, this platform helps to monitor your masternode and more. It provides alerts for when the status of your masternode changes, so that prompt action can be taken by yourself to rectify the issue.
Very interesting. I hope this collaboration will be really helpful for both parts. I am interested in this project. Qynocoin needs to be on the top. This project is promising.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:44:52 PM

It's very cool that during the last months of such projects, as now more and more sites turn out to be scammers
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:50:33 PM

It's very cool that during the last months of such projects, as now more and more sites turn out to be scammers
No, you are wrong, all the sites that operate on the crypto currency market today are completely verified and are not scams, they work honestly
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

No, you are wrong, all the sites that operate on the crypto currency market today are completely verified and are not scams, they work honestly
Yes, he's right! Now there are no sites that offer unsafe exchange of crypto currency. Damage to security is brought only by unauthorized sites, or viruses
kk777

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 07:58:55 PM

Yes, he's right! Now there are no sites that offer unsafe exchange of crypto currency. Damage to security is brought only by unauthorized sites, or viruses
Yes, I know that scammers create websites with similar web addresses and provoke users to spend crypto-currency savings there
a1471989

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:07:34 PM

Yes, I know that scammers create websites with similar web addresses and provoke users to spend crypto-currency savings there
Thus, as a rule, most of the hacking takes place .. All the troubles come from inattention
boomertoo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

Thus, as a rule, most of the hacking takes place .. All the troubles come from inattention
Exactly! Inattention does not equal the insecurity of the site, the human factor plays the maximum role here! Think about it
kk777

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:15:59 PM

I agree with you completely, guys! But the question here is not even how much the transactions are protected from hacking, but the protected and authorized sites usually have a large commission for the transfer
a1471989

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:18:56 PM

I agree with you completely, guys! But the question here is not even how much the transactions are protected from hacking, but the protected and authorized sites usually have a large commission for the transfer
To protect yourself from a large commission you need to go to independent sites. I think that such a platform, like Qyno, just suits this description
kk777

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

To protect yourself from a large commission you need to go to independent sites. I think that such a platform, like Qyno, just suits this description
I do not think that Qyno will be able to hold out for a long time at low commission fees, most likely, this site will not stand the competition
boomertoo

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:25:13 PM

I do not think that Qyno will be able to hold out for a long time at low commission fees, most likely, this site will not stand the competition
Yes, it could be true, but team of this project uses the latest technology. This will attract investors from all over the world, as innovation is the only way to success now
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:43:44 PM

I hope developers will speed up the mining process somehow. I thought that I will mine more coins for this time. I need to know opinion of other miners.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:48:57 PM

I hope developers will speed up the mining process somehow. I thought that I will mine more coins for this time. I need to know opinion of other miners.
Well, you can put your own speed for mining. I am sure that developers do all possible to make this project better and more popular. I guess it is only a matter of time. Besides, the price for the entry isn’t very high.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:53:13 PM

Well, you can put your own speed for mining. I am sure that developers do all possible to make this project better and more popular. I guess it is only a matter of time. Besides, the price for the entry isn’t very high.
Your words have some sense. I like that you are so sure about this project. Maybe I need to be more confident and attentive to this project. I will like to hear opinions of other users too.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 08:58:06 PM

Your words have some sense. I like that you are so sure about this project. Maybe I need to be more confident and attentive to this project. I will like to hear opinions of other users too.
I think you need to visit their discord community. There you can even talk to developers and read feedbacks from different community members. You can find the invitation on the first page of this thread.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:03:08 PM

I think you need to visit their discord community. There you can even talk to developers and read feedbacks from different community members. You can find the invitation on the first page of this thread.
Thank you. I will visit it a little later. I think it could be really useful for me. I am still doubting about it but I think that everything will be ok. By the way, do you know about websites that offers possibility to monitor nodes?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:10:42 PM

Thank you. I will visit it a little later. I think it could be really useful for me. I am still doubting about it but I think that everything will be ok. By the way, do you know about websites that offers possibility to monitor nodes?
Yes, of course I know. There is a big list of these websites.  I can give all link if you need it. You can choose any website that will require your needs. Do you need it?
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:17:14 PM

Yes, of course I know. There is a big list of these websites.  I can give all link if you need it. You can choose any website that will require your needs. Do you need it?
I will be really thankful for your help. I know only couple of them like mnrank and mnprofits. I really want to know about all alternatives. These sites are little hard to understand for me. I am not very experienced.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: