Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:37:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:22:18 PM

I hope developers will speed up the mining process somehow. I thought that I will mine more coins for this time. I need to know opinion of other miners.
Well, you can put your own speed for mining. I am sure that developers do all possible to make this project better and more popular. I guess it is only a matter of time. Besides, the price for the entry isn’t very high.
Your words have some sense. I like that you are so sure about this project. Maybe I need to be more confident and attentive to this project. I will like to hear opinions of other users too.
I think you need to visit their discord community. There you can even talk to developers and read feedbacks from different community members. You can find the invitation on the first page of this thread.
Thank you. I will visit it a little later. I think it could be really useful for me. I am still doubting about it but I think that everything will be ok. By the way, do you know about websites that offers possibility to monitor nodes?
Yes, of course I know. There is a big list of these websites.  I can give all link if you need it. You can choose any website that will require your needs. Do you need it?
I will be really thankful for your help. I know only couple of them like mnrank and mnprofits. I really want to know about all alternatives. These sites are little hard to understand for me. I am not very experienced.
Here is the full list.
MASTERNODE LIST : https://www.qyno.org/masternode-list
MASTERNODE INCOME : https://www.qyno.org/masternode-income-simulator
MNO : https://masternodes.online/currencies/QNO/
COINMASTERNODES : https://coinmasternodes.info/
Masternode-Stats : https://masternode-stats.com/qno/
MnRank : https://mnrank.com/
MnProfits : https://mnprofits.com/qyno
MASTERNODES.PRO : https://masternodes.pro/stats/qyno/statistics
Crypto-Coinz : https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?182-Qyno-QNO-NeoScrypt-calculator/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

I hope developers will speed up the mining process somehow. I thought that I will mine more coins for this time. I need to know opinion of other miners.
Well, you can put your own speed for mining. I am sure that developers do all possible to make this project better and more popular. I guess it is only a matter of time. Besides, the price for the entry isn’t very high.
Your words have some sense. I like that you are so sure about this project. Maybe I need to be more confident and attentive to this project. I will like to hear opinions of other users too.
I think you need to visit their discord community. There you can even talk to developers and read feedbacks from different community members. You can find the invitation on the first page of this thread.
Thank you. I will visit it a little later. I think it could be really useful for me. I am still doubting about it but I think that everything will be ok. By the way, do you know about websites that offers possibility to monitor nodes?
Yes, of course I know. There is a big list of these websites.  I can give all link if you need it. You can choose any website that will require your needs. Do you need it?
I will be really thankful for your help. I know only couple of them like mnrank and mnprofits. I really want to know about all alternatives. These sites are little hard to understand for me. I am not very experienced.
Here is the full list.
MASTERNODE LIST : https://www.qyno.org/masternode-list
MASTERNODE INCOME : https://www.qyno.org/masternode-income-simulator
MNO : https://masternodes.online/currencies/QNO/
COINMASTERNODES : https://coinmasternodes.info/
Masternode-Stats : https://masternode-stats.com/qno/
MnRank : https://mnrank.com/
MnProfits : https://mnprofits.com/qyno
MASTERNODES.PRO : https://masternodes.pro/stats/qyno/statistics
Crypto-Coinz : https://www.crypto-coinz.net/coin-info/?182-Qyno-QNO-NeoScrypt-calculator/

Thank you so much for this information. I can’t believe that there are so much of them. I guess developers have done a great job. Wish them good luck!
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Qynocoin is well-designed coin and I hope that it will be noticed by users. Especially, it needs to be noticed by sceptics. They need to understand why this coin will be popular and great.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:04:27 PM

Qynocoin is well-designed coin and I hope that it will be noticed by users. Especially, it needs to be noticed by sceptics. They need to understand why this coin will be popular and great.

Why are you so sure? I like this project but I want to know your opinion. There are so many coins on the current crypto market. Do you think that qynocoin is the most financial attractive?
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:09:10 PM

Why are you so sure? I like this project but I want to know your opinion. There are so many coins on the current crypto market. Do you think that qynocoin is the most financial attractive?
Maybe it is not the most attractive coin, but I am sure that it has a great potential. Masternodes is a great alternative for classical mining that’s now outdated. Miners need to have a cheaper alternative.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

Maybe it is not the most attractive coin, but I am sure that it has a great potential. Masternodes is a great alternative for classical mining that’s now outdated. Miners need to have a cheaper alternative.
Do you want to sat that qynocoin is this alternative what miners need? Maybe you are right. The best part that it is really a cheapest way to mine coins but still it has special requires.
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:19:15 PM

Do you want to sat that qynocoin is this alternative what miners need? Maybe you are right. The best part that it is really a cheapest way to mine coins but still it has special requires.
Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to say. By the way, you are right. But I don’t think that a static server is a big problem. There are many services to hire it or buy. Miners know that static servers could be useful in other activity.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:26:08 PM

Yes, that’s exactly what I wanted to say. By the way, you are right. But I don’t think that a static server is a big problem. There are many services to hire it or buy. Miners know that static servers could be useful in other activity.
It is logic. I know that developers say that everything is going on the plan. I know that they are listed on many different platforms and I guess it is a great result.
shenweigell

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:30:19 PM

It is a high-tech projects, very challenging, I want to know whether you have enough technical talent to develop this, not only the concept, but also produce and test result, this will be a very big job
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:32:47 PM

It is logic. I know that developers say that everything is going on the plan. I know that they are listed on many different platforms and I guess it is a great result.
I think that they wouldn’t be spending so much money if they want to cheat users or something else. I have read different angry posts about the project. I am sure that it is unfair. Developers deserve to be appreciated for they hard work.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:37:51 PM

I think that they wouldn’t be spending so much money if they want to cheat users or something else. I have read different angry posts about the project. I am sure that it is unfair. Developers deserve to be appreciated for they hard work.
It is true. That’s why I don’t understand why people are so rude sometimes. Now they are able to connect with team members and other users to understand the real situation. Qynocoin is a great project for making passive profit. It is my opinion and no one will change it.
peetah

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:42:07 PM

It is true. That’s why I don’t understand why people are so rude sometimes. Now they are able to connect with team members and other users to understand the real situation. Qynocoin is a great project for making passive profit. It is my opinion and no one will change it.
It is great that you are so sure about it. I think people that are more informed need to share their opinion. Qynocoin needs to conquer more public and people like you can be really useful.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:47:32 PM

It is great that you are so sure about it. I think people that are more informed need to share their opinion. Qynocoin needs to conquer more public and people like you can be really useful.
Nice idea. I am really interested in this project and I try to do all possible to make it real. I think this can be very nice. Besides, bounty and airdrop can make it easier also.
SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:56:47 PM

Hey, community. This project is really good. My friend mined some coins and he wants to sell it. Where he can do it? Have qynocoin been listed on some exchanges. I will be really thankful for this information.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:02:28 PM

Hey, community. This project is really good. My friend mined some coins and he wants to sell it. Where he can do it? Have qynocoin been listed on some exchanges. I will be really thankful for this information.
Unfortunately it isn’t listed yet but I am sure that it will happen pretty soon. The listing was paid so your friend can be calm. Why can’t he ask these questions by himself? I think it will be much easier for everyone.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:07:19 PM

Unfortunately it isn’t listed yet but I am sure that it will happen pretty soon. The listing was paid so your friend can be calm. Why can’t he ask these questions by himself? I think it will be much easier for everyone.
You are right. It will be easier but he doesn’t know English well enough to communicate freely. He is afraid that he won’t be able to understand all details. I haven’t found any information translated on other languages.
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

You are right. It will be easier but he doesn’t know English well enough to communicate freely. He is afraid that he won’t be able to understand all details. I haven’t found any information translated on other languages.
It is sad. I think developers will resolve this problem pretty soon. Hey, there is a nice opportunity for your friend. There is a discord channel and developers created international chart where people can communicate on their native language.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:18:29 PM

It is sad. I think developers will resolve this problem pretty soon. Hey, there is a nice opportunity for your friend. There is a discord channel and developers created international chart where people can communicate on their native language.
Wow. I haven’t known about it. It is so great. I think it is a nice decision to conquer more public. What languages are presented there? I hope that there is my native language.
amanai

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:24:46 PM

Wow. I haven’t known about it. It is so great. I think it is a nice decision to conquer more public. What languages are presented there? I hope that there is my native language.
Well, I hope so too. There are presented languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Russian, Polish, Malay, Pilipino and Vietnamese. I hope you have found your language.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:29:23 PM

Well, I hope so too. There are presented languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Russian, Polish, Malay, Pilipino and Vietnamese. I hope you have found your language.
Wow. It is so incredible. I want to visit this channel now. I want to see what’s going on there. Can you send me the link or invitation or something? I like this project more and more.  Developers really care about community and want to find international users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: