Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:10:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:34:39 PM

Hey, community. This project is really good. My friend mined some coins and he wants to sell it. Where he can do it? Have qynocoin been listed on some exchanges. I will be really thankful for this information.
Unfortunately it isn’t listed yet but I am sure that it will happen pretty soon. The listing was paid so your friend can be calm. Why can’t he ask these questions by himself? I think it will be much easier for everyone.
You are right. It will be easier but he doesn’t know English well enough to communicate freely. He is afraid that he won’t be able to understand all details. I haven’t found any information translated on other languages.
It is sad. I think developers will resolve this problem pretty soon. Hey, there is a nice opportunity for your friend. There is a discord channel and developers created international chart where people can communicate on their native language.
Wow. I haven’t known about it. It is so great. I think it is a nice decision to conquer more public. What languages are presented there? I hope that there is my native language.
Well, I hope so too. There are presented languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Russian, Polish, Malay, Pilipino and Vietnamese. I hope you have found your language.
Wow. It is so incredible. I want to visit this channel now. I want to see what’s going on there. Can you send me the link or invitation or something? I like this project more and more.  Developers really care about community and want to find international users.
Yes, you are 100% right about them. Here is the invitation. https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r
I hope you will find needed chart.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SamuelN

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:41:37 PM

Hey, community. This project is really good. My friend mined some coins and he wants to sell it. Where he can do it? Have qynocoin been listed on some exchanges. I will be really thankful for this information.
Unfortunately it isn’t listed yet but I am sure that it will happen pretty soon. The listing was paid so your friend can be calm. Why can’t he ask these questions by himself? I think it will be much easier for everyone.
You are right. It will be easier but he doesn’t know English well enough to communicate freely. He is afraid that he won’t be able to understand all details. I haven’t found any information translated on other languages.
It is sad. I think developers will resolve this problem pretty soon. Hey, there is a nice opportunity for your friend. There is a discord channel and developers created international chart where people can communicate on their native language.
Wow. I haven’t known about it. It is so great. I think it is a nice decision to conquer more public. What languages are presented there? I hope that there is my native language.
Well, I hope so too. There are presented languages like Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, German, Russian, Polish, Malay, Pilipino and Vietnamese. I hope you have found your language.
Wow. It is so incredible. I want to visit this channel now. I want to see what’s going on there. Can you send me the link or invitation or something? I like this project more and more.  Developers really care about community and want to find international users.
Yes, you are 100% right about them. Here is the invitation. https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r

Thank you for your help. This is a nice decision for many interested people. I am sure that thanks to these chats more people will notice that qynocoin is a great and financial attractive project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 11:46:44 PM

Thank you for your help. This is a nice decision for many interested people. I am sure that thanks to these chats more people will notice that qynocoin is a great and financial attractive project.
You are right. More community members, more loyal people and more support for this project. Qyno coin deserves to be supported because it is a great coin for mining.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:15:52 AM

Does this project have an youtube account? I will like to watch interesting videos about qynocion. I hope there are something exiting for me and my friends.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:20:35 AM

Does this project have an youtube account? I will like to watch interesting videos about qynocion. I hope there are something exiting for me and my friends.
You are right. They have an youtube account but there is only one video but it could be interesting for you. I can send you the link if you need it. Here is it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbDKaCavZ4eu-UDRJKDtfw
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:25:20 AM

You are right. They have an youtube account but there is only one video but it could be interesting for you. I can send you the link if you need it. Here is it. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbDKaCavZ4eu-UDRJKDtfw
This video is great. It is a pity that there is only one but I am sure developers will do all possible to develop this channel. Qynocoin’s team is enough educated and experienced to know how to attract users and social media isn’t the single instrument to make it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:31:31 AM

This video is great. It is a pity that there is only one but I am sure developers will do all possible to develop this channel. Qynocoin’s team is enough educated and experienced to know how to attract users and social media isn’t the single instrument to make it.
You are absolutely right. They attract users by guaranteed passive profits and high roi level. I think could replace many different competitors form the market.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:36:28 AM

You are absolutely right. They attract users by guaranteed passive profits and high roi level. I think could replace many different competitors form the market.
It seems to me pretty ambitious but no one knows what can happen. I know that roi is incredible and I except that developers will be able to approve it. I wonder what will happen next.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:38:53 AM

It seems to me pretty ambitious but no one knows what can happen. I know that roi is incredible and I except that developers will be able to approve it. I wonder what will happen next.
All that I know that they are supposed to design mobile applications. They want to make wallets available for mobiles. They plan to make an app for ios and android.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:44:49 AM

All that I know that they are supposed to design mobile applications. They want to make wallets available for mobiles. They plan to make an app for ios and android.
Yes, I saw this information on their website. How soon they will make it accessible for downloading? I think it is very useful for everyone. Mobile applications really help to make management of digital assets much easier.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:50:41 AM

Yes, I saw this information on their website. How soon they will make it accessible for downloading? I think it is very useful for everyone. Mobile applications really help to make management of digital assets much easier.
It is 100% true. I want to see it as soon as possible but application for ios is 35% done and the android is 45% done. I hope team will make it great and qualitative.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 01:55:47 AM

It is 100% true. I want to see it as soon as possible but application for ios is 35% done and the android is 45% done. I hope team will make it great and qualitative.
I hope so too. I wish them good luck and support form the public. I guess community members know that this project deserves to be waited. 
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:00:48 AM

I hope so too. I wish them good luck and support form the public. I guess community members know that this project deserves to be waited. 
Yes, I can’t deny its financial attractiveness. It is so true because if you want earn something you need to be patient. Qynocoin will be a pleasant surprise for everyone.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

I want to participate in bounty or airdrop. What I should do first? I read a lot of info but I am still a little confused. Who can help me? I really see great financial attractiveness in the project but I don’t have enough money to buy it
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:11:05 AM

I want to participate in bounty or airdrop. What I should do first? I read a lot of info but I am still a little confused. Who can help me? I really see great financial attractiveness in the project but I don’t have enough money to buy it
You are right. Bounty and airdrop are a great decision for you. You can earn enough coins to have a masternode.  
Techsan

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:16:45 AM

You are right. Bounty and airdrop are a great decision for you. You can earn enough coins to have a masternode and begin mining.  
I guess you need to fill in some forms. You need to subscribe on their discord channel and stay there till the end. All interesting news about the bounty will be posted there so it will be very useful.
a1471989

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

You are right. Bounty and airdrop are a great decision for you. You can earn enough coins to have a masternode and begin mining.  
I guess you need to fill in some forms. You need to subscribe on their discord channel and stay there till the end. All interesting news about the bounty will be posted there so it will be very useful.
Ok. Can you send me link for this channel? I can’t find information about it. What am I exactly supposed to do? I mean there will be some posts or reposts in social media. Am I right?
Techsan

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:31:40 AM

Ok. Can you send me link for this channel? I can’t find information about it. What am I exactly supposed to do? I mean there will be some posts or reposts in social media. Am I right?
You are almost right. There are different activities that are connected with qynocoin’s social media but it isn’t only repost and stuff like this. You will need to subscribe on qyno’s account or share their links. Here is the full list. https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
a1471989

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:39:19 AM

You are almost right. There are different activities that are connected with qynocoin’s social media but it isn’t only repost and stuff like this. You will need to subscribe on qyno’s account or share their links. Here is the full list. https://gleam.io/fX0Qi/qyno-bounty-campaign
OMG it is so great. I have never seen such well-designed bounty campaign. It is much more interesting than any other.  It is awesome and I hope I will earn enough coins.
Techsan

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 02:45:53 AM

OMG it is so great. I have never seen such well-designed bounty campaign. It is much more interesting than any other.  It is awesome and I hope I will earn enough coins.
I am happy that you are so impressed by this bounty. I hope you will like it and earn coins and you will have exciting experience. Qynocoin really can give a chance to make great profits.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: