Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:37:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Green Lantern

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:43:39 PM

Hello, community. I know that qynocoin has paper wallet who can explain me some details. I’m not sure that I have understood everything right. What can I do with this wallet?
First of all, you will get a private key and the wallet address after your registration. Then you need to download the local wallet and using your private key you will be able to send your coin into the local wallet.
Thank you so much. I have just some problems with wallets. Are there any tutorials for beginners? I’m so happy if there are some of them.
Fortunately, there are many tutorials for all wallets that qynocoin has. You just need to visit their website and you will find it. In case I can help to download or send coins. By the way, there a discord community where devs will be ready to help.
It is so great. Dev’s really created perfect environment to grow a strong community that will be helping new members. Yes, I would like to visit it. Can you send me the invitation for discord?
Actually you can find it on the first page and many other users shared this link too but I can send it too you again. I hope you will find everything you need.
https://discordapp.com/invite/rjWMT5r

Thank you. I really want to become a serious and successful miner and I hope qynocoin will be a perfect start for me. I am sure in its promising features.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:51:08 PM

Qyno coin has an international public. I like that developers made a product that will be interesting all over the world. It can become a great international currency that will be supported by many crypto enthusiasts.
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:02:35 AM

Qyno coin has an international public. I like that developers made a product that will be interesting all over the world. It can become a great international currency that will be supported by many crypto enthusiasts.
I don’t think it is a big deal. Goal of any cryptocurrency is to unite people and make a common and easy way to earn money and buy goods. But I agree that this coin is something special. I like how it is presented.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 12:07:17 AM

I don’t think it is a big deal. Goal of any cryptocurrency is to unite people and make a common and easy way to earn money and buy goods. But I agree that this coin is something special. I like how it is presented.
Perhaps you are right. I really want that cryptocurrencies will become popular all over the world because I think they have great potential. Qyno coin will help in common adaptation. I consider that it will be a mover of progress.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

Can find the whiteppaper or this project goes without it? I don`t know why, but I can follow the link to website. Can someone explain me the main idea of the project?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

Can find the whiteppaper or this project goes without it? I don`t know why, but I can follow the link to website. Can someone explain me the main idea of the project?
All the links work. Well, big project that tries to make digital and cryptocurrencies available to people all around the world. The idea is not new, but i see some interesting new things.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:40:07 PM

All the links work. Well, big project that tries to make digital and cryptocurrencies available to people all around the world. The idea is not new, but i see some interesting new things.
Whitepapper is not ready yet, because the project just at the begging of the ICO. Web-site gives necessary information about the idea and system in general. What things? would be glad to see the whole picture.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:45:28 PM

Whitepapper is not ready yet, because the project just at the begging of the ICO. Web-site gives necessary information about the idea and system in general. What things? would be glad to see the whole picture.
I have seen a lot of projects related absolutely to the same theme. What is the difference between this project and others. May be it is a banal question, but how this project is going to win the race?
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:52:58 PM

I have seen a lot of projects related absolutely to the same theme. What is the difference between this project and others. May be it is a banal question, but how this project is going to win the race?
The presence of masternode is the strongest and most prominent feature of this project. Another level of security and instant transactions make difference.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

The presence of masternode is the strongest and most prominent feature of this project. Another level of security and instant transactions make difference.
Just wanted to ask about it. In other words, masternode is just a decentralized service to operate all the transactions of QYNO? Ofc, its own QYNO token will be used within ecosystem.
Klacik

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Just wanted to ask about it. In other words, masternode is just a decentralized service to operate all the transactions of QYNO? Ofc, its own QYNO token will be used within ecosystem.
As stated on the web-site of the project, masternodes are decentralized servers to host your digital  wallet keeping it safe from hacking and any other dangerous activity.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:13:22 PM

As stated on the web-site of the project, masternodes are decentralized servers to host your digital  wallet keeping it safe from hacking and any other dangerous activity.
As far as I understand, the team of developers is experienced enough to make such a large-scale project work. But still, the aim is described unclear. Hope that everything will become easier to understand with WP.
Klacik

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:20:48 PM

As far as I understand, the team of developers is experienced enough to make such a large-scale project work. But still, the aim is described unclear. Hope that everything will become easier to understand with WP.
Yeah, developers update information very often and provide a lot of news about project itself and cryptocommunity. So, I think this project will become a success.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:07:02 PM

Do you agree with the opinion of the project team that such a project as Qyno can promote the crypto-currency environment into the everyday world with a traditional economy?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:11:40 PM

Do you agree with the opinion of the project team that such a project as Qyno can promote the crypto-currency environment into the everyday world with a traditional economy?
Why not? This project is a good attempt to implement this idea.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:16:45 PM

The point is that people do not trust to the blockchain, because they do not understand it. This project does not explain its deep meaning
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:22:14 PM

The point is that people do not trust to the blockchain, because they do not understand it. This project does not explain its deep meaning
This project uses one more frozen technology, wanting to scare away more potential users? I do not understand why it was still realizing the masternode ..
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:27:08 PM

This project uses one more frozen technology, wanting to scare away more potential users? I do not understand why it was still realizing the masternode ..
Read about this above, the forum has a lot of information about why the masternode was actually used regarding this project!
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Read about this above, the forum has a lot of information about why the masternode was actually used regarding this project!
But the point is that I must understand the essence of the project already when I read the basic information, right? So why should I read the forum in addition?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:37:13 PM

No, the forum is not necessary to read at all, although there are some conclusions of users that I would say are very useful
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: