Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qyno Coin blockchain financial ecosystem POW | Masternodes  (Read 54812 times)
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:00:38 PM

You do not understand anything, friends! I agree, the project is bad that aims to increase the number of images to the detriment of information, but the best projects are those that could find the right compromise between information saturation and the graphic component!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
bonksnp2

Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:07:11 PM

I believe that the project is important to be functional. In case all the functions claimed by the development team are working, as well as the functionality of the project is very wide - it is fair to close your eyes to the poorly designed website of the project
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:09 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple: Qyno's Qyno project (QNO) is the core of Qyno's project, the digital currency, based on the latest blockchain technologies and network architectures, goes beyond Bitcoin providing seamless, instant and inexpensive transactions provided by masters.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:10:47 PM

I believe that the project is important to be functional. In case all the functions claimed by the development team are working, as well as the functionality of the project is very wide - it is fair to close your eyes to the poorly designed website of the project
The functionality of this project differs little from the capabilities of any other project. How can Qyno attract readers' attention?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:14:56 PM

The functionality of this project differs little from the capabilities of any other project. How can Qyno attract readers' attention?
Did you look at what array of information is provided for reading on the project website? Including it contains information on functions that are positioned as basic and as additional
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Here is a description of these functions:
- Bank account withdrawals and deposits are functions of the Qyno ecosystem, and ease of these two functions are blended into every Qyno tool available.
- Because bank deposits are a key factor in financial access, the Qyno development team has studied and integrated into the Qyno blockchain with excellent results. Qyno bank deposits are being enabled to function with different accounts such as checking, savings, time deposit, and call deposit accounts.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:26:42 PM

Well, this description is really qualitative and informative. Why did the project team very modestly describe this feature on the website of their project?
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:30:08 PM

Well, this description is really qualitative and informative. Why did the project team very modestly describe this feature on the website of their project?
I took this description from the project site, so it's hard to say that the project really shows the relationship to the graphic content as uninformative. Users are just lazy and do not read all the information in the expanded text version
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:33 PM

I took this description from the project site, so it's hard to say that the project really shows the relationship to the graphic content as uninformative. Users are just lazy and do not read all the information in the expanded text version
According to your theory, it is this conclusion that is the main reason for the fact that the white paper of the project remains without due attention and views
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

According to your theory, it is this conclusion that is the main reason for the fact that the white paper of the project remains without due attention and views
The white paper of the project is the main source of reliable information about the project, as well as how to properly position technical chips and the implementation of the development team
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:43 AM

Qynocoin is a coin that is really needed for current conditions. The market is getting more and more unstable day by day. Miners need to have something that will help them in this trouble.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:14:35 AM

Qynocoin is a coin that is really needed for current conditions. The market is getting more and more unstable day by day. Miners need to have something that will help them in this trouble.
Do you want to say that qyno can change everything? I like this coin, I like masternodes but the current situation makes me fill very nervous. I don’t know what I can trust and it is pretty bad.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:19:43 AM

Do you want to say that qyno can change everything? I like this coin, I like masternodes but the current situation makes me fill very nervous. I don’t know what I can trust and it is pretty bad.
Do you mean the situation with the falling coin prices? The market has some problems but I don’t think it will be forever. You need to calm down and trust qyno developers because they know what to do in this situation.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:25:55 AM

Do you mean the situation with the falling coin prices? The market has some problems but I don’t think it will be forever. You need to calm down and trust qyno developers because they know what to do in this situation.
What do you mean? Why should I trust in these guys? I don’t want to say that they didn’t deserve it but I want to hear some serious arguments because I am really meticulous now.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:30:22 AM

What do you mean? Why should I trust in these guys? I don’t want to say that they didn’t deserve it but I want to hear some serious arguments because I am really meticulous now.
It is ok. People need to be careful with cryptocurrencies and mining. Qyno’s team do all possible to support their community. They want to keep us informed and will answer your any question. By the way, this coin is really safe and stable. 
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:35:41 AM

It is ok. People need to be careful with cryptocurrencies and mining. Qyno’s team do all possible to support their community. They want to keep us informed and will answer your any question. By the way, this coin is really safe and stable. 
Maybe you are right about it. I am really nervous and it isn’t time for panic. I know that users can avoid more problems because of their panic. It can be even more dangerous than other conditions.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:40:33 AM

Maybe you are right about it. I am really nervous and it isn’t time for panic. I know that users can avoid more problems because of their panic. It can be even more dangerous than other conditions.
You are absolutely right. If you follow the discord channel than you know that many users sold a lot of qynocoins. I think it is very stupid and there is no reason to be so nervous. Everything will be great. Qyno just need more time.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

You are absolutely right. If you follow the discord channel than you know that many users sold a lot of qynocoins. I think it is very stupid and there is no reason to be so nervous. Everything will be great. Qyno just need more time.
Well, I hope you are right. Maybe I will reread this chat and I hope developers will calm me down. Anyway, thank you for your help also. This conversation was very useful for me. Besides, I need to check my masternode.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:51:12 AM

Well, I hope you are right. Maybe I will reread this chat and I hope developers will calm me down. Anyway, thank you for your help also. This conversation was very useful for me. Besides, I need to check my masternode.
I think you will change your mind. I can help you. There are a lot of useful applications and websites that help to monitor your masternodes. I like blockfolio. It is really easy and great.
Pages: « 1 ... 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 [96] 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: