Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 09:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think of this new ICO  (Read 93 times)
CryptoIrma (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

Hi,

as a beginner of this field I got introduced to this following project:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4631280

What do you more experienced people thing about it? to it seems very professional and they know what they are doing. Maybe I can hear some good advice how to know if a project is worth investing in.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:31:39 AM

Hi,

What do you more experienced people thing about it? to it seems very professional and they know what they are doing. Maybe I can hear some good advice how to know if a project is worth investing in.

Look at the history of the messages of the person who wrote the first post. He founded many branches for different projects. Maybe you'll find something better.

CryptoIrma (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:50:54 AM

Hi, I am a bit new to this, how can I review history of messages?
Philip Ruby

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:56:25 AM

I have been following them on Telegram and read the whitepaper. For me, this is an interesting project especially when no other crypto provides as good stability as they do. They back the value with land as tther backs it with the dollar. Land is just more stable in price over a longer period of time.
CryptoIrma (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:59:36 AM

I have been following them on Telegram and read the whitepaper. For me, this is an interesting project especially when no other crypto provides as good stability as they do. They back the value with land as tther backs it with the dollar. Land is just more stable in price over a longer period of time.

Thanks for your answer. I am also following their Telegram and seen that its active. I would just like an opinion from someone who has been in crypto world for a bit longer and maybe can detect more easily if the project is genuine and it is just not another "scam". You can make everything seem nice on paper, but maybe a more professional eye can draw my attention to some important shortcomings.
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:02:40 AM

I think he is saying about the feedback of the person who created that thread but it may not be enough to invedt on the project.You need to research about the idea of the project by yourself.If it is not same as old projects and have better development team then it may worth to invest.
CryptoIrma (OP)

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:09:49 AM

I think he is saying about the feedback of the person who created that thread but it may not be enough to invedt on the project.You need to research about the idea of the project by yourself.If it is not same as old projects and have better development team then it may worth to invest.

Thanks. To my mind they do have very good ideas like zero transaction costs, stability etc. I was maybe hoping that somebody has already maybe investigated and found out that this is a scam or sth Smiley Like the CEO is convicted criminal and has had several ICO-s during past years...So far to me it seems interesting and trustworthy.
murtadhogaul

Activity: 83

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:18:13 AM

The project is quite interesting, I was personally interested. There are a couple of questions. 1) How can I invest in this company? When will the tokens go to the exchange? 2) Is there a referral system? For the invitation of partners there are bonus accruals? The rest suits everything) Thank you for your work!
noisyandquiet1552000@gmai

Activity: 17

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:24:56 AM

You can see the potential of the project through the following simple steps. View interactivity on the social networking sites of that project, see expert reviews. They will review it. But it is best to do it if you have knowledge
inspirone1

Activity: 327
Merit: 100

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:48:41 PM

Many times in my choice I base upon the manager, who leads the project, and I see here "btcltcdigger", in my opinion, he is one of the trustworthy managers, so probably you can go for this and join the project.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

There are more worthy projects. I do not like this project because the team has a few people from the CIS countries (to my great regret a lot of Scam from them), as well as several advizers who are moving from project to project. And the idea of the project does not carry anything valuable.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 02:39:42 PM

Hi,

It is just one of 100 tokens that try to be a payment systems.   Basically every crypto coin is a payment system itself.   What is good here is that they steal only 9% of token supply. Many other steal even more then 30%. I had not bothered with the team but that should be your first focus. If they will run with your money you will have zero.  If they will take your money and set them self good salaries and lye on a beach you will again get nothing.  So for sure do your homework first about that.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: