Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Crypto go down ?  (Read 24825 times)
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 05:38:47 AM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
What nonsense. The Chinese New Year has nothing to do with the cryptomarket. Everything is very simple. With the help of advertising in the media, speculators raised the price of bitcoin. And then they sold them at a high price and the bubble began to deflate. I am surprised that so far the cryptocurrency is worth some money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DreamCayman

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:50:55 PM

Confidence in the future cryptocurrency is. But the fact that the price will increase is only hope. Crypto depends on the investment of people from all over the world, and if there is no investment, the price will decrease. I will be patient and invest so much to earn.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:55:00 PM

Confidence in the future cryptocurrency is. But the fact that the price will increase is only hope. Crypto depends on the investment of people from all over the world, and if there is no investment, the price will decrease. I will be patient and invest so much to earn.
Just people need to give to understand that cryptocurrencies came into our world for a long time. These technologies will bring the world a huge favor . But now the situation is slightly negative, most likely due to a large drop in market capitalization. People no longer believe in further growth , hence the influx of new capital yet.

VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:56:15 PM

I'm bored with posts like this, because this is why we make repetitive posts that are not important. there are many who make posts about crypto reduction, why OP doesn't try to discuss in existing posts. or at least read it to be an insight and knowledge for each situation
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:58:08 PM

I think that today the goal of this whole theater is to cause another panic among people, because we all understand that if cryptocurrency would be an ordinary financial pyramid, there would definitely not be any talk about it in the government.
Bytem3

Activity: 602
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:13:37 PM

We need some really positive news and new capital to come in in order to go for another run. Bitcoin has been moving sideways since June now, many investment firms have already called the bottom. I wouldn't expect it to go lower than $6000, there's a very strong resistance there.

Best way to LONG/SHORT Bitcoin. Up to 66x leverage. Register on BitMax now!
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:34:44 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
In the last year,  Crypto has highlight time - Student also knew Crypto, waitress also became investor.....
However, It has went down since February. At the that time,I had a funny ideal I think that all of chinese investor withdrew money for Lunar New Year holiday.
That's just because even students started investing in this market everything is falling. It is necessary to clear the market from people who wanted to get rich quick and bought Bitcoin above $ 10,000. When they all sell at a loss then the growth begins

I think this is exactly what the big players who manage the market are waiting for, they want the majority, people who have bought Bitcoin for a high price, sold it at current prices. I think we are waiting for more than one decline before growth.
magnat7691

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:36:20 PM

And what, cryptocurrency should always go only up. So no one sells it, only buys, it does not happen.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:45:55 PM

I think that today the goal of this whole theater is to cause another panic among people, because we all understand that if cryptocurrency would be an ordinary financial pyramid, there would definitely not be any talk about it in the government.
This is a deliberate panic, which causes many to fear and sell pennies at low levels, bulls, sharks collecting ETH or other coins at relatively low prices and preparing for The price rises are on the rise at the end of the year, so we should not cheat on them. Please continue to hold the coin you have chosen
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:48:13 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
I also thought that Chinese investors do that , it can weaken the crypto industry but no totally because there are other countries who used cryptos in their social transactions with other people. Don't you ever lose hope just because the prices are decreasing since Feb. but I think good times is still yet to come , just have patience buddy.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Revvo1

Activity: 272
Merit: 1

"simply getting the job done"

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:51:05 PM

Well, my trust as a son in the kingdom isn't necessarily based on crypto but the Lord. Why I am actually in crypto is the fact that it is the future of financial related matters. Hence, we are gonna be capitalising on it's strength to expound the gospel of the kingdom. Amen!

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
micairvas

Activity: 303
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:51:48 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?

I think on the other coins becomes more, investors are transferring their assets. Choose something new for yourself. Therefore, some coins lose in price. I do not think that the Chinese were making money for the new year. Perhaps they are shooting and investing in new projects to earn more.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

I think the cause of crypto was down was because the impact of the crypto price increase was very high at the beginning of this year, the reason was because many people sold their coins and that made sense, after all, the goal of all this was to get profit so when all coin prices were good they do not want to miss this moment and decide to sell what they have and as we know that if many sell then the price will go down and this is what is happening now

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:33:41 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?

The market now was totally in negative situation, it could also be that big whalers or big players in every exchange platform are controlling the price, that's sometimes there is a big group pumpers there doing it to get more fishes in the market, then once they hit the target volume the price value will slowly down little by little.
Dima95

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:43:07 PM

That was the logical correction after a long bullrun from 150$ for 1 btc. We still have a space to fall, however, that will not happen:)

Bitvinu12

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 03:46:50 PM

Do you trust on Crypto?
This is a bad market situation guyss.. dont worry good news and good price will come again end of year or 2020. Please collect valuble coins at lowest price now.

🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪  𝗔𝗟𝗖𝗘𝗗𝗢  🇩🇪 🇩🇪 🇩🇪
Making Cryptocurrencies Accessible For Everyone!
http://alcedoplatform.com
ankusharora1980

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 10:35:36 AM

For market gain it is necessary for the all of us that only genuine players should remain in the market instead of fake or short term players who to become rich instantly when all these short term players go out from market then market automatically goes up . And it is going to happen very soon.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:58:49 AM

ALMOST THE ENTIRE YEAR CRYPTO HAS FAILED. BUT THERE IS A POSSIBILITY OF A JUMP IN THE CRYPTO MARKET IN THE NEXT TWO TO THREE MONTHS.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:12:12 AM

I'm bored with posts like this, because this is why we make repetitive posts that are not important. there are many who make posts about crypto reduction, why OP doesn't try to discuss in existing posts. or at least read it to be an insight and knowledge for each situation
Most people are feeling depressed about this market and this makes these articles more of a concern. I think this market is in the hardest stage and we should have more confidence at this moment as this is where the Cryptocurrency community needs to unite to have a better view of the future ahead.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:52:24 AM

I think the cause of crypto was down was because the impact of the crypto price increase was very high at the beginning of this year, the reason was because many people sold their coins and that made sense, after all, the goal of all this was to get profit so when all coin prices were good they do not want to miss this moment and decide to sell what they have and as we know that if many sell then the price will go down and this is what is happening now
Many try to find all kinds of explanations to what we are seeing but it is relatively simple, it was impossible to maintain such high prices for a long time, this has happened many times in history and the ones that lose the most money are the ones that only see in that asset a way to make quick profits, when most of the people that got profits have been invested in cryptocurrencies for years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: