Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:51:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO + Publishers, Make Money 🤑 ⏳ Save Time ⌚️ and WOW! Readers? 🤩  (Read 212 times)
Who_ (OP)

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 04:48:56 PM
Last edit: July 10, 2018, 12:28:30 PM by Who_
Merited by Parodium (1)

Do you want to save time, money💸, and impress your readers? Roll Eyes

Just think about this question: How much time per day do you spend on editing the articles you receive from various writers that you've hired to write for you?

If the answer is "Too much!", then you are reading the right thread!

In case you didn't know, all of this time you spend editing is actually costing you money! Cry

Instead of dealing with prospects, getting them on the phone, pursuing collaborations, and getting things done,
you are stuck behind your laptop, trying to find errors in thousands of lines of text, trying to deal with writers that fail to write clearly.

Somebody has to do it because it is important to make sure that the quality of your articles is top-notch, otherwise, your readers might notice!

One error here or there is not too much, but if they are repeated consistently it will negatively impact your traffic and bounce rates.

Readers are peculiar beings, they are patient and detail-oriented.

Maybe shy in real life, but true keyboard warriors on the internet.

It's true, great readers make great writers, and to truly write amazing content, you need to be able to have amazing reading skills!

Yes, I said it, READING SKILLS!

They call it proofreading for a reason after all!

Now, I don't want to waste your time, so if you feel like your website can use a professional proofreader to ensure content quality,
then click the link below and schedule a meeting with me.

I want to schedule my meeting

GROW and PROSPER

With Europe-based Cryptocurrency Copywriter

Two years of blockchain experience
working with companies, websites, individuals
helping you deal with cashflow problems
enabling you to achieve more for less

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joyceeeee

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:03:11 PM

Huh
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2018, 10:51:02 PM

Thanks for the bump Joyceeeee.

You seem to be confused. Please feel free to ask any question!

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 08:28:33 AM

Grammarly will only take you so far as an editor and a publisher!

This software, while useful to find common misspelled words, does not contribute as much as we would all want.

In fact, Grammarly can be dangerous for content quality, as it promotes lazy reading.

Too much reliance on the addon can train editors over time to procrastinate and miss blatant errors.

What are you waiting for?

Schedule your meeting

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 07:58:17 AM

Share this with your publisher friends, and help them save time, money, and wow readers.

I'm looking for the big boys, the ones that have the volume, the traffic, and the needs.

Oh, and let's not forget the desire to grow! 🔥🔥🔥

Do you know somebody like that?

Give him the link to this thread!

Hiru941126

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 08:42:04 AM

Well, This seems really amazing. I think this will make a great effect. Even your article is attractive. I hope most of the people will happy to hear this news. Almost, all the people nowadays are this kind. Sure. They need a little difference.
Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 07:29:42 AM

Well, This seems really amazing. I think this will make a great effect. Even your article is attractive. I hope most of the people will happy to hear this news. Almost, all the people nowadays are this kind. Sure. They need a little difference.

Hey, thank you very much!

You have some mistakes in your message.

Let me know if you are interested in learning what they are! Cheesy

Appreciate the support though. Grin

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

Uploaded this video to save you even more time!

Don't wait too much, because there is only 10 slots available for my service, and people have already signed up for their meetings starting on the 16th.

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2018, 12:24:01 PM

There is not much to say!

Schedule a meeting today!

10 slots only, and meetings have already been scheduled.

I've started my personal brand website www.zoranspirkovski.com if you are looking for consulting in marketing and blockchain, but that's a different story.

Who_ (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

How do you know if you need proofreading or not?

It's easy, take a short free consultation with me, and we can evaluate if you need this or not.

Do you know that 80% of ICOs have grammar, structure, or style mistakes in their whitepapers which put off some of the investors?

Instead of them thinking that you are a great project, people are looking at the small mistakes you have done, and are judging you negatively for that.

You are spending all of that money to bring people to read your whitepaper, only to discover a lot of mistakes have been made in it.

Don't you want to stop losing investors over silly things like this?

Talk to me about how I can help your project succeed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: