Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:24:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you actually use Bitcoin?  (Read 1249 times)
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:44:19 PM

i often use bitcoin just to cash out to fiat
but sometimes i use bitcoin to extend my VPN subcription if expired
Yes I mostly used it as a fiat, because bitcoin has its own limitation of its usage. Only few company was accepting bitcoin. Sometimes I used it when in paying to my friends because they are also using bitcoin. But since not all the people was using bitcoin I must convert it first to used all of my bitcoin and altcoins.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Grayy

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:47:08 PM

I use bitcoin regularly when I want to send money to anyone outside the country I'm in. I let my friends create bitcoin wallet addresses where we can have transactons done with absolutely minimal charges. There have been times we had profits and loses,but the loses are quite neglible. There is no better way of doing transactions  than with bitcoin.
arief.sutono

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:56:52 PM

It is true, that most people use altcoin more. and for some people who use bitcoin, they do not actually use it as a means of payment because the main purpose of bitcoin is made. but they use it as an investment asset. so practically, bitcoin is slightly away from the main purpose as an online transaction payment tool. Thanks
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:57:47 PM
Last edit: July 17, 2018, 12:56:55 AM by gundala

I use bitcoin just as an investment tool and commodity. So, just like trading in general, have a season, sometimes crowded and sometimes quiet. That does not mean I am only enthusiastic if the market is crowded, when lonely I always monitor market developments and sometimes add some assets. I am just a Nemo fish, keeping the funds is important.

cuteness

Activity: 204
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:58:02 PM

yes bitcoin is here primarily

INTERFINEX [ Bill ] DeFi
The future of decentralised finance
█ https://interfinex.io/ █
sedihnya8

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:38 AM

I only use bitcoin for investments and altcoin trading transactions, the rest I never use for anything else, like shopping online or playing games.
iotarocket

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:27:27 AM

I don't see anything wrong with people just storing bitcoin while the Lightning Network gets developed. I use bitcoin primarily as a store of value at this point, simply accumulating it while it's relatively cheap. I also use it to buy altcoins through exchanges.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:57:30 AM

I use my Bitcoins to patronize a lot of goods and services especially in purchasing groceries in a supermarket in my neighbourhood. It is quite unfortunate a lot of Bitcoin enthusiasts today have shifted the paradigm to Bitcoin investment where investors prefer to buy BTC at low prices and sell during its surge.
tuanphuong666

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:47:39 AM

What you say is not entirely correct. As far as I know some people still use bitcoin as their primary means of payment. like buying goods online or buying real estate and much more
wengden

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:52:56 AM

As I observed, bitcoin is not use as currency. Most of the members here are just using bitcoin as type of their invesment.
As an exchange to their original currency.
Shiro21

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

If you mean bitcoin as payment, then I do not use it because my country has not legalized it yet, I need to redeem it to a form recognized here. I am more dominant to use it to invest, and take it when needed.
Bitcoin is more advantageous if used as an investment tool.
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:57:35 AM

In our country we can use bitcoin through exchange it to fiat. Sometimes there are instances to pay our bills through crypto becausethere are stores that accepts bitcoin and some cryptos. I think in the future it will be use nation wide.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
ugr_erkn92

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

Unfortunately i can't actually use Bitcoin or any other crypto currency at full capacity. There is no place i can use as a payment tool in my country, i can only use it for investment purposes and for trade purposes.
esteam026

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:04:18 AM

I use Bitcoin to hold the price down and Altcoin to trade as well as exchange with other coin.
katri

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:56 AM

I use bitcoin for trading and nothing more! Paying method are just use to pay friends debt but not on the establishment. We all know that BTC is not widely used for payment because of almost all establishment is not accepting it. The main reason I think why they are not acceptable because of btc nature of volatility.
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:36:01 AM

I use bitcoin for trading and nothing more! Paying method are just use to pay friends debt but not on the establishment. We all know that BTC is not widely used for payment because of almost all establishment is not accepting it. The main reason I think why they are not acceptable because of btc nature of volatility.
almost all people use bitcoin for trading, because now trading using bitcoin is still good. but maybe if only limited to trading it would be boring might be used to buy or shop for the use of bitcoin can penetrate many things.
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

yes,i am actually use many time is the bitcoin.I have verified this by working on Bitcoin for almost a year. Bitcoin is a good medium for us, through which we can earn a lot of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  

Jump to: