Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin correction is healthy!  (Read 526 times)
Naughtid

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:36:24 AM

It is still better than time when price was under 5000 dollars. My hope increase now because i see it is possible to really achieve moon price in next months. I will wait for this

It is August now, still no price recovery. It will take a few more months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:19:54 AM

Bitcoin is still declining ...
Keep on hold ...
The market started to fluctuate ...
Stay patient ...
One hope for bitcoin ...
Keep on believing to rise later ...
juragom

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:21 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin today falls in price, and is quite strong in a small period. There is an explanation, but only we can speculate that everything will be fine, no need to worry, about this incident. because the fluctuations in the price of Bitcoin are predominantly influenced by news of opinion. So it happens to sell a crowd panic.
ooeygooeygold

Activity: 465
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:21 AM

Bitcoin is still declining ...
Keep on hold ...
The market started to fluctuate ...
Stay patient ...
One hope for bitcoin ...
Keep on believing to rise later ...
I still have a lot of expectations for the growth of Bitcoin in the last months of this year, although there are a lot of analyzes that Bitcoin will decline in the future. I think that if Bitcoin continues to fall sharply, the cryptocurrency market may collapse at any time and that is the result that no one wants.
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:51:44 AM

It seems that such a fall will cause panic even amongst stable investors. And if sales start, it is difficult to guess what we will see the price indicators. This year is clearly a mirror image of the past.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:50 AM

It seems that such a fall will cause panic even amongst stable investors. And if sales start, it is difficult to guess what we will see the price indicators. This year is clearly a mirror image of the past.

History repeats itself just as they always say. Bitcoin price move up again, it may not be this month and the next but the market will keep trying to shake until the last weak hands will just sell his coins. The hope that I keeps me up though are the Financial companies that are trying to get into this market, if Blackrock and JPmorgan is already into crypto so there is no reason why quit this game of pump and dump. I just need to ride along.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:07:51 AM

Yes, I also agree with you that the correction is a healthy process for bitcoin and the crypto market in general because it will help to take out the underdeveloped projects and clean the system off scam projects a little and after this is done, the bull market starts.
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:02 AM

It is called correction in the first place for a reason, to correct the prices in the market and so these big investors also are able to join and buy a good amount of coins according to their budget. So yes, it is healthy in a way for those who have extra money intended for investments.
Cybedscaud

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:47:13 AM

More and more HODLers are cashing out because of fear, we have a serious correction now but it will end soon Smiley
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:39:20 AM

Stoped HODLing, and now in fiat waiting to rebuy. IMHO correction will help market to move faster and more wisely. A little bit tired from great ICO where I have to dance and sing to get a chance to get in) So now waiting when all this will takes proper levels. Any thoughts about at what level I should rebuy alts back. Such like ETH, Neo, Eos, XRP?

p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:45:54 AM

The panic has already started, and this is not good at all. Selling the cryptocurrencies for cheap, people lose a lot. The whales can buy this inexpensive crypto, and earn MUCH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: