Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:22:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can any other crypto replace bitcoin?  (Read 782 times)
Kmoris

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 08:45:51 AM

I completely agree with you. I think Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies and no one can ever replace it. There are many other cryptocurrencies that are so being potential in the market, but they can never replace Bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rejinx

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:17:56 PM

In my assessment thither is not whatever up-to-dateness that alter bitcoin. Bitcoin is the foundation of crypto and that not be replaced.
anjuara29

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:25:40 PM

My opinion is there is no coin that can replace Bitcoin now. I agree with you but I believe in the near future someone coin will replace Bitcoin. As we are seeing no one coin is stable without Bitcoin that's we can predict Now it's quite impossible to replace Bitcoin.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:56:13 AM

I think its very tough to reach their place because BTC is the one of the best crypto currency in the world also they are holding 1st positions in them market based on this if we look at the market conditions then I think ETH have this chances to compare.
bitcoin can never be replaced because the first bitcoin is the first altcoin in the world and so many altcoins are trying to replace bitcoin but it can not all because the first altcoin bitcoin in the world and very strong though often decreased

javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:03:13 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???
I agree with you. Currently Bitcoin is the king of the market, it is still very strong. In the next few years, no altcoin can beat Bitcoin. However, if Bitcoin does not fix weaknesses and does not grow, then I believe Bitcoin will be defeated by Ethereum. In comparison to Bitcoin, Ethereum is cheaper, it has faster speed, lower transaction costs. and Ethereum is also used by many ICO projects as platforms.
with the development that other coins have become so increased that it will be good for the future to be even better. other than that for other coins that exist in Cryptocurrency able to become a distinct advantage for now and able to replace Bitcoin in the future.
Pr3ko

Activity: 216
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

No i don't think any digital currency is worth even comparing to bitcoin how much more to get to the stage of replacing it. Bitcoin has the highest market cap and volume and in terms of value, it has a higher price than any other digital currency in the crypto community.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:34:25 AM

With the way the altcoins are going right now? The answer would be no. No altcoin is growing fast enough for them to even aspire to catch up to bitcoin let alone replace the best coin in the market. If there is ever going to be a coin to do so then coin creators would have to start creating better coins with better products which are marketed better.

Xuaquing141

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:06:33 AM

Although many altcoins have great advantages and everyone belive they can replace the role of Bitcoin but in my opinion, i alway think it can not be occured. All of altcoin depend on the fluctuation of Bitcoin and i think this situation will continously remain.

DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:15:34 AM

Probably nothing of any other crypto currency can replace the bitcoin, bitcoin is very popular and demanding to the people and the investors. Bitcoin have strong platform and blockchain technology in the market and have a high price compare to the other coins here in crypto.
pk lurah

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:41:26 AM

according to this, if it is difficult to replace bitcoin. we know that bitcoin is developing and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin and of course the price is also the most superior. there is a lot of good coins like ETH. I think ETH has good prospects but I think to replace bitcoin as cryptocurrency best will be difficult. but I also do not know the future. because Ethereum continues to improve its name then it may have the possibility to beat bitcoin.

jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 02:46:19 AM

Probably nothing of any other crypto currency can replace the bitcoin, bitcoin is very popular and demanding to the people and the investors. Bitcoin have strong platform and blockchain technology in the market and have a high price compare to the other coins here in crypto.

Well I think there may come a time when another cryptocurrency would replace bitcoin if ever that cryptocurrency can surpass the bitcoin supporters. Ethereum is one of the candidates for that because it has the second largest cryptocurrency market share but we don't know yet if there would be another cryptocurrency that is yet to be created.

Bitcoin may have the highest price but still we don't know if it would lose its value in the future because after all, many coins are doing innovations trying to get bitcoin's position. Bitcoin has the first mover advantage but still the question remains if it would be able to keep its position.

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:58:01 AM

according to this, if it is difficult to replace bitcoin. we know that bitcoin is developing and bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin and of course the price is also the most superior. there is a lot of good coins like ETH. I think ETH has good prospects but I think to replace bitcoin as cryptocurrency best will be difficult. but I also do not know the future. because Ethereum continues to improve its name then it may have the possibility to beat bitcoin.

First of all, Bitcoin is the first created cryptocurrency and they say it is the king of all crypto. So i think Bitcoin is cannot replace in any other crypto because it is the reason why other crypto came out because they wan to beat Bitcoin but until now no one cannot replace Bitcoin from being popular, have higher value and profitable. And those others crypto that have potential like Bitcoin those are only second to best after Bitcoin because it will remain first, best and top to all.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
jdkfy

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:00 AM

They can of course replace Bitcoin, but certainly not now. After all, they still need a long way to go, and over time, the encrypted world will have a lot of high-quality cottage currency, and it will surpass the bit, which is unpredictable. Things
MigoAmigo

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:15:58 AM

Many of the alts are either centralized or doesn't really do anything new. They're currently fueled by the bitcoin mempool spam issue, but once that begins to solve itself there are few reasons to care about alts (Besides participating pump and dump schemes)

Broiler78
Copper Member

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:23:12 AM

I agree with you. One of them that can compete with bitcoin is ethereum because of a significant increase in cryptocurreny. Many people are interested in investing in ethereum compared with bitcoin.

✦✦✦✦ Refine Medium
✦✦✦✦
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆ BUY TOKEN !!! Join ICO
◆ ◆ ◆ ◆
✓ ──────── Whitepaper
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Linkedin ──────── ✓
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:25:46 AM

all certainly would be possible in crypto. even very may well someday bitcoin can be replaced by other altcoin. And the closest is by ethereum. Currently just started development of the ethereum looks incredible.
tifani05

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:29:47 AM

There are many cryptocurrencies out there, the fluctuation is wide and big. There’s a need of a coin that uses a process to stabilize its value.

No doubt that there is no other cryptocurrency or altcoin that can supersede the bitcoin. At least not for the next 5-10 years. Of course there are many rising competitors like Ethereum, ripple and litecoin.

Do you agree???

yes, maybe there will be a time where bitcoin position will be replaced with another coin. but it will require a long process, for 10 years it seems to be less. we know that bitcoin has a high price and also the demand is very much spread all over the world.
bornMercurial

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:34:27 AM

I think personally, I do not think there's a token that can get to the top. The current Bitcoin status is pretty good so most,
projects can only come closer and also I think if This is the first successful electronic currency.

Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:35:17 AM

personally, to replace bitcoin I think it will be difficult. it takes a long time for an altcoin to replace bitcoin. to replace bitcoin then the altcoin price should also be higher than bitcoin and that's what makes it difficult. I think bitcoin will still be a superior coin of cryptocurrency because bitcoin is also the first coin of crypto.
holigans

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 03:37:10 AM

Do you agree???

I don't really agree because Ethereum and Ripple are not competitors to bitcoin. Ethereum goes for dapps and for "blockhain startups", and ripple is not really a coin, and is just a token used to maintain a network working and has no real value. LTC is just to bitcoin friendly in order to become his competitor, so right now bitcoin has no challengers in my opinion.
yes there is a lot of cryptocurrencies out there but I know nowadays many people are investing in in promising altcoin and so no one can replace bitcoin because its own bitcoin altcoin is strongest hence than it will not ad that can replace bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: