Bitcoin Forum
January 23, 2019, 04:18:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.17.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔨 AltcoinBuilder - build your own altcoin, token, ICO 🔥  (Read 1552 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

what algorithms can be used for coins? creation of master crafts? from a coin? no description of the possibilities of coins
we can build almost any coin, just let us know what coin you need to clone for you: https://www.altcoinbuilder.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crypto_Verse
Copper Member

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Now this is something worth trying!
AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 07:15:09 AM

News: Now we also build Quark algo coins.

konfuzius5278

Activity: 303
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:17:07 PM

Only use them with Standard coins.

When you fork small one it might not work and they Tell you are to stupid to use ....

Mining is yesterday - Join our Proof of Stake project EmergencyCoin
AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 08:31:03 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2018, 09:37:27 AM by AltcoinBuilder

When you fork small one it might not work and they Tell you are to stupid to use ....
we didn`t told you that. you need to know how manage your coin`s network to prevent it from stop working (disconnecting, mining). we still think your coin is fine without problem as we tested it several times and sent you screenshots. your coin mining fine in our tests without disconnect.

konfuzius5278

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

we didn`t told you that. you need to know how manage your coin`s network to prevent it from stop working (disconnecting, mining). we still think your coin is fine without problem as we tested it several times and sent you screenshots. your coin mining fine in our tests without disconnect.
Sorry but its not my First build coin. Your MN after block 100 also did Not work. Just Look in my Log Files. I know that I am enerving so you stop reply in my Mails  Wink Show me Mining on 3 nodes 500 blocks same and I agree that I am too stupid ...

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
Last edit: November 27, 2018, 10:10:39 PM by AltcoinBuilder

Sorry but its not my First build coin. Your MN after block 100 also did Not work. Just Look in my Log Files. I know that I am enerving so you stop reply in my Mails  Wink Show me Mining on 3 nodes 500 blocks same and I agree that I am too stupid ...
you are not stupid sir and we didn`t say that Smiley as we discussed several times, issue comes from either your network or something in node setups or your nodes can not mine more blocks. or that is from your internet connection that disconnect you from network. or you do not setup MNs correctly. it can be from anything why you think we changed connection code to disconnect for example in block #500!?

We sent you lot of proofs:

first you said that stop at around 47 or 87:
I have 3 different Wallet and 3 different count of blocks and I am not sure if there is a Chain Split.

There is a Small mistake in your Suggestion I Can only spent coins with 100 Mining confirmations and sync lost is about 47 or 87 blocks.
we sent you proof of working. then you said:
losses connection after about 50-100 Blocks cause of Masternode issue depending on Debug file.
we again tested and sent you proof and screenshots of 109 blocks, now you say we send proof of 500 blocks. this is endless Roll Eyes

we think we sent you enough proof. if you want proof of 500 blocks we can outsource your coin here so find someone to test it, it is not our job to mine our client`s coins. we just test few blocks to make sure everything works and can not provide mining service to clients.

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 04:12:35 PM

NEWS: ethereum smart contract service added with low cost:

konfuzius5278

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

Sorry but its not my First build coin. Your MN after block 100 also did Not work. Just Look in my Log Files. I know that I am enerving so you stop reply in my Mails  Wink Show me Mining on 3 nodes 500 blocks same and I agree that I am too stupid ...
you are not stupid sir and we didn`t say that Smiley as we discussed several times, issue comes from either your network or something in node setups or your nodes can not mine more blocks. or that is from your internet connection that disconnect you from network. or you do not setup MNs correctly. it can be from anything why you think we changed connection code to disconnect for example in block #500!?

We sent you lot of proofs:

first you said that stop at around 47 or 87:
I have 3 different Wallet and 3 different count of blocks and I am not sure if there is a Chain Split.

There is a Small mistake in your Suggestion I Can only spent coins with 100 Mining confirmations and sync lost is about 47 or 87 blocks.
we sent you proof of working. then you said:
losses connection after about 50-100 Blocks cause of Masternode issue depending on Debug file.
we again tested and sent you proof and screenshots of 109 blocks, now you say we send proof of 500 blocks. this is endless Roll Eyes

we think we sent you enough proof. if you want proof of 500 blocks we can outsource your coin here so find someone to test it, it is not our job to mine our client`s coins. we just test few blocks to make sure everything works and can not provide mining service to clients.

Sorry Altcoinbuilder team but you dont name righht facts. I dont want to discuss here but when nesessary I do:
1) Internet connection: 3 german servers, permanantly online running. When I am NOT testing coin I  run 6 MN on each windows server.
2) Masternode setup:  I payd extra at last for Masternode work AFTER block 100. Why it trys to sync before in debug file? And when MN setup is wrong (by the way I setup the original coin as MN), why should it by a problem at this point
3) Node setup: You see log files, what setup looses CONNECTION after round about 60 blocks? It counts the IP down in Debug file because it finds error.
4) The number of blocks is just on my node. On your node it may be 109. Thats why I mean 500 to proof stability

As I said for my opinion you dont fully understand the code so when its more then change logo and name its problem. Thats what I said in beginning thread.
I fact i paid about 1000$ and got NOTHING working.

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:18:29 AM
Last edit: December 01, 2018, 09:18:09 AM by AltcoinBuilder

Sorry Altcoinbuilder team but you dont name righht facts. I dont want to discuss here but when nesessary I do:
1) Internet connection: 3 german servers, permanantly online running. When I am NOT testing coin I  run 6 MN on each windows server.
2) Masternode setup:  I payd extra at last for Masternode work AFTER block 100. Why it trys to sync before in debug file? And when MN setup is wrong (by the way I setup the original coin as MN), why should it by a problem at this point
3) Node setup: You see log files, what setup looses CONNECTION after round about 60 blocks? It counts the IP down in Debug file because it finds error.
4) The number of blocks is just on my node. On your node it may be 109. Thats why I mean 500 to proof stability

As I said for my opinion you dont fully understand the code so when its more then change logo and name its problem. Thats what I said in beginning thread.
I fact i paid about 1000$ and got NOTHING working.
we also do not wish to continure here, this is not topic for support but you try to fud our business and we should answer here!

you paid for more changes with agreement and got what you wanted! that wasn`t extra cost of original project, you requested code changes. if you found that mn sync after 100 blocks not working, you should told that in time to fix it! but you didn`t and instead, back after months and emailed us to give you discount on new coin! that was not possible!

we also don`t think one mn would be enough for testing..

we can send you proof of not only 500 blocks but also more but with outsourcing your coin here because we think this is endless request. we think that we discussed enough here. please contact via website if you agreed on this or need more help.
thank you

konfuzius5278

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 07:56:39 PM

we also do not wish to continure here, this is not topic for support but you try to fud our business and we should answer here!

you paid for more changes with agreement and got what you wanted! that wasn`t extra cost of original project, you requested code changes. if you found that mn sync after 100 blocks not working, you should told that in time to fix it! but you didn`t and instead, back after months and emailed us to give you discount on new coin! that was not possible!

we can send you proof of not only 500 blocks but also more but with outsourcing your coin here because we think this is endless request. we think that we discussed enough here. please contact via website if you agreed on this or need more help.
thank you

So final comment here:
1) Reason post here: 2 emails no reply
2) Reason wait 3 month: as I emailed earlier try to find someone fix the code
3) Reason want other coin: to make sucess for both parties
4) Told all problems in time

Anyway at the moment new coin useless. So if you have solution p.m. me, perhaps we can official find an end.

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

thank you

So final comment here:
1) Reason post here: 2 emails no reply
2) Reason wait 3 month: as I emailed earlier try to find someone fix the code
3) Reason want other coin: to make sucess for both parties
4) Told all problems in time

Anyway at the moment new coin useless. So if you have solution p.m. me, perhaps we can official find an end.

please contact support. we do not miss any email. perhaps you attached a long file (maybe log file) to an email and your email not received to us. you should alway upload files somewhere and send files as link in email. if not receive response please let us know with another email and not waiting long time.

konfuzius5278

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 07:45:15 AM

please contact support. we do not miss any email. perhaps you attached a long file (maybe log file) to an email and your email not received to us. you should alway upload files somewhere and send files as link in email. if not receive response please let us know with another email and not waiting long time.
No attachment, not send back. So please contact me if you have idea for an solution.

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 09:01:20 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2018, 09:46:04 AM by AltcoinBuilder

No attachment, not send back. So please contact me if you have idea for an solution.
please contact support via website if you need proof that your coin working or want to tell us anything more or get help.
if you not receiving response, please try sending from another email address. we answer all emails.
thanks.

konfuzius5278

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 02:04:11 PM

After some changes and some fixing communication error, Coin is now working in Alpha Test :-)

AltcoinBuilder
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2019, 06:07:31 PM

bump

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bitcointalk.org is not available or authorized for sale. Do not believe any fake listings.
Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.