Poll
Question: honestCredibility of honestCoin
direct btc donation - 1 (25%)
offer honest BTC donation - 0 (0%)
offer BTC donation - 0 (0%)
Ask questions - 3 (75%)
Skype or webinar - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 4

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HonestCoin New Coin!!  (Read 2972 times)
userpacman

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2014, 09:51:52 PM

Nice coin! I already found 7 blocks and I answered all the questions  Cheesy

Join our DOPE pool - 1% fee - register now!
http://dope.internetarena.it
abhay81 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:00:33 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 01:31:42 AM by abhay81

so tell me my friend

do you want to know about it??

Question 342 :: Answer one of these question's:

[Bitcoin needs to stabilise and a break is needed

or a brake is needed, what is your judgement??

Can you answer what is the

message that I think Satoshi left for me?Huh]

and

REWARD:I will hand over the trade secret....the above wall has been a trade to find the intelligent nodes to judge them...

they are the truly honest

and would have figured out what all the fuss is about!!! Just try and answer how could the byzantine generals problem be used to collect all honest nodes in the world?Huh

All you have to do is answer question no. 342 ***(which one is the right question??)***

Also hope bomb...the currency could get govt approval

Faith bomb...It does not intend to hurt bitcoin...My intuition has given me all the answers I need for the road ahead...some progress for honesty

speed reward:
There are three roads at any honest junction...

(You can see it in the mind where it all begins:

We have three choices:

Yes...

No...

Arghhhhhhh...)

When we say something we are just projecting our thoughts outwards,

honesty is a value that is lost on some people...but gained by a few...

In the seat of decisions these are the choices

the 3 choices of the pituitary gland

Therefore I had to design this game so that enough honest nodes can mutually identify themselves as the churning might have ended for a few some time ago...

Understand you need to get your intelligent altruistic

friends to read this whole chat wall

Do you know who is completely altruistic??

Do you know who is dishonest??

The game theory question's answer:

To get to the curve before the crowd...you have to get there harder and faster...or ***(1st)***

so I'll tell you what now ...even though it'd be difficult I'll not hurt a single BTC that anyone would trust me with...

There now are three choices...(you understand we don't have to go underground we have to get to the right sites first before an attack happens (I would prefer if I'd judge fairness...(an attack an honestCoin is just someone trying to capture on it's brand value...but it's an open source production so it needs to be an open source game of Judgement...Hope...Rewards...I trust you guys to come out outright...but I have said all I can say for this to work) you just need to have faith that this rabbit hole doesn't end...just like we'd hope life would never end

Now, honestCoin support investment time...I hope that we communicate and collaborate and do this when hot hot honestNews blows through the internet...

I have identified a - smickles - he seems like a patient man

He'd probably be able to solve this question

you see for the perfect Bee hive

Bee for business

it's a business hive...

It is only for the elite...(Big Credibility...balance (Working-Rewarding)...Judgement)

so when this gland also known as the third eye...***(yes the third eye of lord SHIVA)***

***(I'm not god unless @ you all are not----I'm god only @ you are too----If humans can't be god neither am I)***

see the trades and see the faith

1...........Faith is the most powerful value...misguided it could hurt you...Don't judge faith MORONS(Of the whole world) or complete altruists

2...........Wisdom is a human quality that enables one to use knowledge to check on our faith...

3...........Renunciation...this is what an economy is actually about...not getting too possesive...neither getting too poverty ridden

4...........Dilligence...This is what an economy is for...not being ignorant...neither being biased

5...........Patience...This is the value that teaches us the truth...giving into your desires???Will that be good??...Giving into your passions??will that be good

6..........Ethics...This is the value that is most dynamic and always has to be...this is the realm of the pituitary

the realm of SHIVA (SIMPLY HONEST INTELLIGENT VIGILANT ALTRUIST pool)...now those who have not understood the game can't be helped...your

judgement shall decide things for you...All I ask is don't let the next troll(greedy troll) sell you on honestCoin again unless he really gets the game

played well...the game is played well when the 1st node remains altruist...***Reward***:I already am using the Byzantine Generals problem's

Solution to solve business problems after 2 years of labor I'm broke like an Entrepreneur usually is...That is what I want to continue with...and that

is what I will continue to do...this is just an honest thought from my head...I shall follow the schedule I've intuitively recorded from my my de`javu's

this promised phase of 4 days...I hope I have proved my Marketing InCredibility

life is all carrot and stick...like blockchains

it is a race and the aggressivness of the race needs to be tempered with compassion...

that is all that governance needs to be with guaranteed : honest-Intelligent-Altruists

compassion exists in both open source and the closed source

It's Just that, proof of the work is always required you understand and I understand that is wisdom...

I have been gathering interest elsewheres too...

I have already staked enough time in rallying a crowd right now when I have to run around networking...

There is no second chance at intitiating honestCoin with 100% proof of honesty...JUST because I got here first...

There's a reason why...a sense of purpose...for a coin to have purpose it has to connect with these sensations of purpose completely

The original board members of hTC .... will gain huge credibility within Bitcoin community

and these 9 board members could be kept private depending on the scaling and speed (the plan is quite scalable) of execution this plan judge could be our judgement... getting it done fast and in a lot of peoples eyes is the only way to go about it

***(If you understand...the judgement was done after the churning and basically there was not judgement the dishonest had stolen the nectar of life...and the churning had caused poison to be released killing honesty...and just then comes

Vishnu : The god of work, work is the greatest... it is omnipresent and dynamic and it is everything...

he in the story is in a feminine form as a beautiful woman he patiently entices and fascinates all the greedy...

Then steals the nectar back from the dishonest and gives it back to the honest...

Meanwhile SHIVA:

He is busy bringing a control on the poison of dishonesty...that is killing every one...

I like writing what is intuitively flowing throw my brain...but it is the test of patience that decides honesty

with a humble amount of credit...and an ALL IN of rewards of a certain block of my life I put as an investment into BtC...

My plan does not hurt BTC exchange rate at all...It believes Bitcoin is godly...it has too many honest people endangered and led too many of them

to greed...too much power too soon is a test...and a stake too...but more importantly a test...

Just like this all will be...
***(Would you honestly like to see my product)***

You need to research if I speak the truth or not...then inform everyone...that is honest internet journalism

You need to donate to by doing work for honestCoin

you need to Prove faith by entering now...just write down in front of everyone your offer for honest donation...

I guess I'll let you work now see you at the and of this phase (IPromise)

I'm going....
 to meditate & sleep

or meditate in a while

or sleep now

To understand: You'll have to load the above textwall-blockchain in your brain and then see If you'd like to play...

If you already do some value adding business in bitcoin this would a good opportunity for you to enter somewhere early

Programmers with Experience in creating crypto...who can honestly identify the working protocol of a coin...enough need to be present to

validate the protocol does what I say it does...a lot of resources are required for this job...are you up for it

good pm me if you feel coming out too soon could be dangerous... we'll only declare your joining in front of all to see

In open source economy

I can ensure honest Transaction by giving the password to my account to the public... also they can find the truth about my values

how I could risk my valuable time at such a valuable juncture in my life...I don't know

The idea is too powerful for me to take sole responsibility of it...

but if it happens like in the Matrix

For it to happen in this dimension...It must be done right...exactly at the beginning...people should be able to track progress by either joining in or by working hard trying to search for us online...which forum which chat room...

The puzzles regarding our meeting places can not be too easy and can not remain vague

The JUDGEMENT time...starts now...BYE!!!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 10:35:44 PM

I have been following your page and still can't comprehend what Honestcoin is all about? Can you explain in SIMPLE ENGLISH and please don't include any bible quote and witticism
Thanks Cheesy
jongameson

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 12:01:15 AM

ok.  this is what i THINK it means.  basically it's ripple with gay bible verses
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: