Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 11:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀ROOMDAO - SOLUTION FOR TRAVELLERS AND SUPLIERS!🚀  (Read 2098 times)
Hong1994

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:50:15 PM

The project is already pleased with the fact that there are a lot of tasks on bounty,and therefore earn tokens of the campaign will be easy and simple. First of all, helping  to become popular and successful!
 I wish you every success in its implementation!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kevala

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:23:27 PM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.
velosepur

Activity: 1106
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:00:27 PM

I think promising project.
Alexdragon

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

Very interesting project. The idea itself is wonderful. I like the work of the team. They respond actively and in a timely manner to questions. I think that the project has a great future. I am very pleased to participate in this project and I hope that many investors will also appreciate it. I wish you success and development.

willion.drilling

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:20:54 PM

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money
memyselfandi

Activity: 573

Futurov

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:01:33 AM

Correct me if I am wrong. This project is like a travel agency wherein they will arrange everything that will be needed by the travelers. Am I right?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:52:55 PM
Last edit: August 23, 2018, 10:29:41 AM by Anycrypt

In my opinion,the platform is very attractive in the consumption of tourist services.With ROOMDAO platform, we can avoid unnecessary fees and directly reach out to the service provider.This is what attracts me to this project.
nguyenwviet

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:27 AM

any airdrop ?
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Guys, to succeed in the travel industry you do have explicit marketing plan. The services like Booking and Expedia have substantial number of active users and compete with them would be very difficult. Which advantage here do you gain with unilizing decentralization and blockchain? Operating globally you need act locally and it could be very difficult due to different local markets peculiarities. Please comment on my point. Thanks
plinkplonk

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:57:51 PM

im getting confused with all these airdrops & tellegraph joinups ....!!! Now ROOMDAO have moved again .... what is going on ...Huh?
3dyx

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

https://twilight-coin.io/

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:57:46 AM

where is the origin of this project. i just read about the local travelers. thank you.

aileen393332xe5157

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:18:16 AM

ROMDAO creates profit and competitiveness for small travel companies. By using the ROMDAO platform, local travel companies can log in and interact directly with the user without the need for a third party. This will make a profit for both sides of the user. At the same time, platform users can earn money by offering suggestions, ratings, reviews, articles and travel notes. ... To meet the needs of the community and the mission of ROMDAO needs to continually improve its technology and platform for greater collaboration!
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:28:58 AM

Project is very good . I am sure this project later when launching will be a lot of its enthusiasts because this project has a solid team structure and trusted.

yes I also agree with you, I think this is a very interesting project and I like the way the team work. hopefully with teamwork and support from all parties this project can achieve success
cryptoroland

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 09:10:44 AM

I recommend everyone to pay attention to this team. Very interesting project, wish you success An interesting project, the team has many plans, this company is definitely waiting for great success, I advise everyone to consider this company for themselves. . I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world! Offer to take part in ICO! This will help to make a lot of money
Or lose a lot of money)) ICO - this is a very high-risk investment, you need to understand this. Easy money does not happen. Before investing, you need to carefully study the project.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
ZorroCrypto

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:08:24 PM

Its Good SEe the roomsaus growing.
Let the rooms be Full!

2FA on? 😂
inoes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 254

United Crowd

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 12:18:11 PM

Or lose a lot of money)) ICO - this is a very high-risk investment, you need to understand this. Easy money does not happen. Before investing, you need to carefully study the project.

sure thats true
do not blame the project if you do not get a profit , in fact we must understand and learn before investing

Dogeum.io
████████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
vlachep

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:26:22 PM

Interesting project. I wish you good luck in this project!
Anycrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:07:42 PM

I like the project. Amazing project with solid team. Especially the fact that everything is clear and accessible. No doubt that this project will be of great benefits to the community. This will also serve as a new development in the crypto space.
I completely agree with Your words!A great start-up for those who like to travel, the platform will avoid unnecessary waste during the rest, I hope the project will shoot, because the idea and the team are very interesting and promising.
spawn4ever

Activity: 574
Merit: 111

vite

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:16:58 PM

on this market already a lot of competitors like lockchain or airbnb. What is your main advantage from them?

PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:28:44 PM

ROOMDAO a innovative blockchain secured marketplace for travellers and service providers allows direct communication between market participants and booking of all accomodation and transportation tasks without any fee.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: