Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:19:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4732 times)
coconutter

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:18:08 PM

The only thing that you should try to do, is to do not be so desperated when the market starts to go down, that is the only thing in where you are going to be losing a bunch of money. better to be quiet, and you will be earning a lot of profits

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:26:37 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

Yes I do agreed on what you said mate, I noticed when the market falls or declined majority of the traders or holders on trading

platform are always panic in the price value, and most happened they're being controlled by their emotion which in the end they've

lost a big amount of money, instead of being calm must be apply.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:01:32 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

yes, the way it should be applicable when the market always decreases. even if we have the capital we should buy more potential coins and be able to hold it until the market price movements have increased sharply.
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:21:21 PM

The ups and downs of the market are common, the attitude I instill in me is to remain calm and patient, because everything is responded with serenity will produce very satisfying results. I believe in the end or beginning of this year the price will return to normal. only a fool who sells his coin now causes a loss.
johanesrobin

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:10:34 AM

Oh yeah very well said. Just be calm and wait for the coin to go up and fly to the moon. Every coin has its own timing and you just need to wait for that time.
I'm not sure you do it, I feel the same way when holding a few coins. very boring and have no certainty.
if you hold the coins I suggest forget that you have it. and you focus on other work.
this is another way so you do not stress

It's always easier said than done. And not all coins are bound to moon. Being calm starts from the beginning, by knowing what you're getting yourself into. By expecting that this market can take your money in an instant, same way it can make you a lot of profit.
many people are deceived with hope. Letting the emotions overwhelm him, while trading is not an easy thing, not an instant thing.
at least traders have the mental and great patience to gain profit.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

I'll keep follow my strategy, if the price reach stop loss/ take profit point I'll execute and leave the market. Most people lost their emotion control is just because they don't calculate their asset with money management, in this cases most of us will break the asset limit. Not good but many people still follow their faith with out calculation, it will kill your asset slowly. Keep calm meaning follow your rules with out ask, do that and profit will be yours.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2018, 04:43:40 AM

Yes, you right actually this is also a strategy which every trader apply, i:e staying calm and not trading in no trade zone is the best strategy that every professional trader follows it. Being a trader you should also know when to trade and when not to trade. If there is a fall and if there is no stable market condition then it is better to calm down and wait for the right entry trade.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

I will not trade anymore. All activities will stop to avoid loss of capital when trading. Because when the market falls, it is difficult for us to predict. In addition, the market is going down long and we can not know what the next trend is. So instead of risking, we should play safe and make money from bounty campaigns.
Bubblestonemax

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:29:10 AM

This is one of the best strategies in this market. One needs to buy more tokens during this bear market to give a good chance of making good profits in the bull market
cryptokingmaker

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

Exactly, we have to calm when the prices of the coin are kept reducing but most of the people will panic and start selling them for the low price. It is always good to hold them until the Bitcoin price starts increasing because when the price starts increasing we can able to make more money.
Yramesor0

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:27:14 AM

I admit I did a panic selling when BTC reaches $6K because I'm afraid that it might go down further due to hacking issues. But in the end I regret why I sell those coins during the dip. That was a lesson learned and now a bought another coins BTC, ETH and BCH. This time I will be holding these coins and wait for the right time to sell because for sure market price will rise again as what others are expected.
userclix

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:31 AM

Some suggest that when the market dips it is a good time to invest however this can be very challenging because that would require the market to be in a general upwards trend. An alternative strategy would be to find quality coins with trustworthy teams who you believe can ride out the dip in the market in which instance you can confidently hold on to you investment.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Exactly, we have to calm when the prices of the coin are kept reducing but most of the people will panic and start selling them for the low price. It is always good to hold them until the Bitcoin price starts increasing because when the price starts increasing we can able to make more money.
If you  have a lots of spare money then doing this is  good idea, saving while the value still cheap and wait till it bounce back and bring decent profits, its really good for those who knows how to play well when market are not favoring the traders and keeps falling, you can make good profits while you have a better outlook from each trade.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:50:01 AM

Just like you advise, I am also reacting with calmness whenever the market falls. The cryptocurrency market is never suited for the faint-hearted. They will not easily survive with this kind of environment. It would be either they will adapt or lose. What is really needed in this kind of market is patience and strength of will. Sometimes, I cannot even help but think of selling everything whenever the market looks dying. But my reason would always tell me not to because the better days are still coming.
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:56:25 AM

Yes I agree, when the market falls, you must be calm and be patient. This is the reson why some of the crypto hodlers got losses because they were panic when the value of their cryptos goes down and sell it at a low price.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

yes you should be, being impatient would result negative result because the tendency is you will jump to panic selling without thinking that you loose your money than gaining profit.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
dungthuy

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:46:05 AM

when the market falls is the best chance to buy coin with sale price,we should calm and wait to buy with low price,now we can buy and hold some good coin:eth btc bnb... when the market recovery and go up,it can make big profit for you
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

when the market falls is the best chance to buy coin with sale price,we should calm and wait to buy with low price,now we can buy and hold some good coin:eth btc bnb... when the market recovery and go up,it can make big profit for you
Yes I agree that when the market is falls its the best chance to buy more Altcoins or Bitcoin, but you have to be careful not buy immediately. You should research first whats the cause of this sudden drop of Altcoins or Bitcoin because we may have not seen the bottom yet and if it happened and you already bought thinking that its the best price, price may slide even lower.
gurang

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:29:49 AM

Well in everything that's happening or in everything you have to calm down and think about your best or your business better than you panic when it's down because it does not help
nguyentatkiem79

Activity: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 10:43:16 AM

I was very depressed when the market went down
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: