Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:59:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Be calm when the market falls  (Read 4737 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:37:56 PM

Without a doubt, one of the strengths that characterizes the great traders of all times is their ability to maintain a calm mind even in the most adverse times, when things seem to get out of control for most mortals.

Therefore, we must always keep in mind that success in markets does not only come from the acquisition of technical tools for analysis, but in the strengthening of our psychological and mental domain to face the challenges of a business as volatile as this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Eclipse26

Activity: 658
Merit: 268

bullsvsbears.io

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:41:36 PM

As long  the market falls, I will be not doing anything. When the market will be to have a change, a growing trend and good news, then I will be buy. I'm a supporter of reliability, at least in cryptocurrency.
I am trying to be calm but it is really hard to calm in this situation because everytime i see the market i am starting to panic, i invested the big amount of my savings on top crypto and it is ethereum and bitcoin and i am just dissapointed because i dont see any improvements on this year.

smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:21:45 AM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

What will you do when the market falls?

That is true we need to be calm with our investment otherwise we might loose our investments if we do panic selling and of course we do not want that to happen.

BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:09:42 AM

Mine is different because I sleep when the market falls. It's hard or impossible to be calm if every minute, you are checking the prices of bitcoin or altcoins in your portfolio. I also noticed that even once a day is bad for me so I only do once a month checking.
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:04:08 AM

Mine is different because I sleep when the market falls. It's hard or impossible to be calm if every minute, you are checking the prices of bitcoin or altcoins in your portfolio. I also noticed that even once a day is bad for me so I only do once a month checking.

You're Holding eh

For an experienced day traders, both falling and climbing markets are advantages

feeling of excitements when those two scenes in place, and some boring if slowmoving

what it really differs is that when price falls, a lot of folks will hurt

when price go bull, seems everyone is happy
lehuong

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:00:30 AM

When the market descends the buyers they will have the opportunity to buy at low prices for those who are holding the bitcoin they will be very worried about the market so we need to trust the market tomorrow will up
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:14:10 PM

One strategy that works best in times of fall in the market is to remain calm, and not allow yourself to be blown by panic. Just hold the tokens with large caps and even if possible, buy more tokens and hold. For some coins like Bitcoin and Ethereum, it is always certain that whenever there is a fall, there is definitely going to be a rise.

I do not think that many people can calm down by the theory you set. Indeed, this downside makes investors confused, they can not know why the market goes down. The troubles come to them and the whales continue to manipulate the market. If this continues, investors will soon leave the Crypto market and the value of Bitcoin will return to 2013.

No, they can not stay calm, and therefore, these people lose much. It is really extremely important to restrain our emotions when dealing with the falling cryptos.
nabilanur

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:29:49 PM

in all honesty, any time industry ailments tumble I cannot settle down as the resources that we have got are usually rather than swap and so are about cryptocurrency helping to make myself anxiety and also afraid any time rates tumble.
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:35:54 PM

When the market descends the buyers they will have the opportunity to buy at low prices for those who are holding the bitcoin they will be very worried about the market so we need to trust the market tomorrow will up
Actually, there is no one who could be calm in a market as we have now. Moreover, no one can know for sure that the market tomorrow will find a buyer during price declines. The price will raise in case of increasing procurement volume. Coin purchasing during decline is also chilling.
Daseento

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:39:10 PM

Selling at loss is not an option. I have deleted applications that might want to increase my BP till whenever the bulls decided to return to the market. More so, I ensured that my private key is well stored and I'm actively job hunting to diversify my earnings.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:45:00 PM

Agreed even if you buy bitcoin or any cryptocurrency and lose you the capital due to correction you mist and should remai calm because in the end if the market of the cryptocurrency rise and you sell your lost profit you will regret it.

Buying more in a low price is a good idea becauase there is a saying that buy low and sell it high so, making a good comebacl is a good idea.

Holding or HODL is the best option for the cryptocurrency holders. Why? Many have already bought luxury cars and other things way before bitcoin started.

In a summary results make a discussion that you will not regret.

jcojci

Activity: 656
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

I still trying to calm down myself in this falling of the market but I realize that this year is the hardest year for the cryptocurrency because all of the coins is down too deep and we cannot predict when it increases again. but I still say to myself that the market will recover and the time will come so I need to be patient and not panic in any situation. I am trying to buy more coins at the market if I see the price is down too deep because I want to see the market to rise again so I can sell the coin.
VampKing
Copper Member

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 06:52:27 AM

Getting panic in this current market situation is not a smart move. If you are an efficient crypto holder, you'll not pay any heed to these price falls as you know what's gonna happen in the near future. Some people will try to make you feel scared & sell the cryptos that you hold. But remember that you're nothing in this crypto world if you don't have patience. So just chill buddy. Smiley
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

I think that at this time it is possible to analyze prospective coins: I am interested in new projects that are being carried out by ico. There is very great potential for growth, if you choose the right project, it will give a good profit. It should be a project with a unique demanded product or service. It is important that the team was set up for success and held many meetings and presentations, was public, gave feedback. I am currently working with such a project, I think that there will be good profits and the company will enter a very large-scale market.
This is great to stay calm and work with patience in order to normalize conditions especially bear market conditions. Bitcoin’s price is a price of ups and downs so we have to stay in touch with the market in order to get updated with daily conditions especially price. You will have to sell after buying but this will require to hold your coins till bull market in order to get huge returns of it.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:32:12 AM

That’s the best strategy to be calm and HODL your coins while the whole market is in the dip. The crypto community has already proven how calm they were since the market crash last year.

Very important message for the panic sellers what it is said read and try to implement in your life as this will ease your pain and as well of others. Also if you cannot be patient then better not to trade or invest in crypto market as it could lead to price war due to panic selling.

fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

not everyone can calm down when prices go down, there is definitely a decline someday it will rise again, but some novice traders have never known how to analyze the cryptocurrency market until the end they sell assets and experience severe losses, I personally often talk to novice traders, do not expect large profits when trading crypto, that is the best solution to avoid losses when prices go down.
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:19:03 PM

Its not advisable to panic when prices are going down. This is why its good to learn how to research so that you would be aware of what is happening with your investments yourself since you were the one that invested into it. Always be calm
basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 08:20:27 PM

Never forget that the market is volatile. What goes down, must come up Smiley

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
r_u_m_s

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:36:02 PM

I will not be sure that this will take a long time, the crypto currency has been trying to get its right to be in attention for too long and will definitely not be able to leave so easily.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Helen Jessica

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:50:32 PM

Becoming obsessed to reclaim lost money from the same market is a very bad trading practice. Always stay calm. Keep your cool. Be a robot! Dont trade with emotions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: