Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:33:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?  (Read 4144 times)
boyshx

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 03:31:47 PM

Yeah trading can be very frustrating many times and thats why I always take the one day or two off from the trading of crypto currencies. Most of the time I am trading on full day and night on the weekends and if sometimes the situation comes where I am loosing myself or getting too much hectic about it then I will surely go get relaxed myself with my family. This is very important because if you are trading stressfully then you will make lot of mistakes over the time and thus may loose money over the time. Better to follow your friends and leave the crypto at least for a day or two. Its best option.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:11:43 PM

Beach. The beach is the right place for me to take inspiration when tired in trading.
Calm, beautiful and comfortable beach can relieve your stress.  Wink
Morgann

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:19:59 PM

Where you take inspiration when you tired from trading?
i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.

The inspiration is very simple, everyone wants to become very wealthy in the future and that is the reason why they are investing a huge amount today and also because of the popularity of bitcoins.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is very tiring, mental and physical need to be trained to do day trading. Sometimes when I get tired of seeing the chart when trading I always watch the movie or go out and leave everything about cryptocurrency even a mobile phone I leave behind. So when I return home I will be better prepared to start trading.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

when i'm tired from my trading activity then usually i will take a vacation with my family and spend a whole day without seeing market movement or crypto news update and until now it does working well for me because after vacations i feel my brain and my body more fresh to do more works
Jaci

Activity: 219
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 01:23:13 PM

Before I am work in the offline job. When I work in the offline job and I am also working very hard, my salary is very small. I leave my offline job and start a full-time task in cryptocurrency trading. When I am tried in my trading at the time I just think my previous life history and this is my only inspiration to start again hard work.
cryptolidus

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:31:28 PM

Trading is sometimes very stressful. I am usually swimming, and going to the nature
with bike to charge my batteries.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 10:39:26 PM

Trading cryptocurrency is very tiring, mental and physical need to be trained to do day trading. Sometimes when I get tired of seeing the chart when trading I always watch the movie or go out and leave everything about cryptocurrency even a mobile phone I leave behind. So when I return home I will be better prepared to start trading.
I also often feel stressed in this market and my solution is to go home and have fun with my daughter. This helps me relieve the pressure so well and sometimes I listen to music to relax after every stressful work.

Faxmate

Activity: 1071
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:11:53 PM

i hard to say when you sometimes tired from trading or have stress from ico or lose part of deposit. What you do to relax refresh youself and get inspiration for new trade. How much time you need to refresh youself for new hight.

I just keep remembering the times where I was so having a hard time earning money from my previous job. During losses, I am just so positive and keep in mind that things will go back to normal and just wait for the right time to trade. I won't lose hope and stay positive.
Wow this is really nice and yes it will be good if we recall our hard time with other job so we will get to know nothing is too easy when I got into trading, a lot of people were there who were saying me that trading is only profit and o hard but now I realized that trading is surely full of profit but for this I will have to work hard, learning and being determined as if I will leave the string of hope, nothing will left behind so my internal hope inspires me to be in trading, its huge profit keeps me stick with it,
husnanparebok

Activity: 182
Merit: 43

Just Post Junk Posts

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 11:47:52 PM

Go to river, 15m from my home. Bring a cup of coffee and some cigarette. Listen water sound and feel the wind..
Oh, that make me a life.. LoL
And give powerful energy, and ready to trade again.
But sometimes, Playing PES 2018  d MOBA Games

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:09:00 AM

These are comedies or special. I am often tired and watching movies or sports, sometimes dealing with headaches and fatigue, I always look to those places to clear up
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:17:41 AM

Yeah trading can be very frustrating many times and thats why I always take the one day or two off from the trading of crypto currencies. Most of the time I am trading on full day and night on the weekends and if sometimes the situation comes where I am loosing myself or getting too much hectic about it then I will surely go get relaxed myself with my family. This is very important because if you are trading stressfully then you will make lot of mistakes over the time and thus may loose money over the time. Better to follow your friends and leave the crypto at least for a day or two. Its best option.
Agree because I know what it feels like to be stressed, depressed, and tired of being too much in front of the screen, especially if what you get is a loss
of course the sadness will get worse, try to take a few moments and have fun with yourself or family, it will rebuild your trust...
royaljack200

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 02:19:54 AM

What I'm trying to achieve and the feeling of achieving it, is my inspiration. But taking a break helps a lot. Everyone has their own way to relief stress. Some people just like to kick back and relax, others like a more physical approach like hiking, biking etc.... I personally ride my bicycle to just get my mind off of everything. The faster I go the more adrenaline I get which just makes me forget everything else.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 29, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

When im tired from my trading i had to go out with my family into mall and make bonding with each other or im gonna invite my friends and having hang out with them so that i'm always laughing and my all stress in trading will be gone.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:35:59 AM

After tired from trading i prefer to watch my favourite movie and doing some others hoby. While take rest i try to thinking again, what is my mistake in trading. I did the same mistake again and again that is too greedy, and i have to try manage this emotion. I was started in crypto on 2015 and i should be make alot of money from it but because many crypto going up to 100 times since that times, but greedy bring me loss so much.

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:54:53 AM

if ever i feel tired from trading , what i only do is i take a break for about a few weeks or even months .  that time would be enough for me to unwind to release the raport that builds up on my head .  within that time , i enjoy my self doing happy things like playing my favorite video games and watching some really good movies on the t.v  .   chillin sometimes is not bad but rather it is beneficial to us because it will keep us to stay motivated in game .
SatochiPikachumoto

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 04:15:30 AM

Grinding on some other things, tapping in to new investing field with small leverage, getting money from something else.

All these are great ways to take a break from trading. Sometimes it's good to reset your mental state since trading could be overly cognitive sometimes whether you're gaining or losing.

In summary, what give me best inspiration is other incomes that is not from crypto, even in the extreme bear market you're still enjoying shopping them if you're not afraid to lose the money.

Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:28:50 AM

Watching other people's videos on YouTube about trading techniques, indirectly it's an education for me to stay optimistic and able to regulate emotions when trading. Sometimes, I feel tired and want to get out of trading cryptocurrency but I have a target and I have lost a lot, it seems I have to pay for it and become a reliable trader.
katerinaliisa

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

At such times I stop trading and I start doing more sports and walking outdoors, visiting friends and try not to think about crypto-currencies and tenders in general.

AIDUS.IO ▲▼ Global Decentralized Funding Platform
• ● PRE-SALE START: 11 DEC 2018 ● • (https://aidus.io/)
lienfaye

Activity: 2884
Merit: 629

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

Im thinking of the reasons why im doing this and how I get started in trading everytime im tired (or should I say not the right timing to do a trade).

I have a goal and that is to become financially stable because of crypto, if I reach this goal then I can leave my current job to be a full time trader.

A cup of coffee while reminiscing my past successful trades gave me the guts to try again.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM